• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Rover 75 Continental Headlights

Can anyone help me! I am posted to Germany in June and need a set of Continental Headlights for a Rover 75 '02' plate!

Can someone point me in the right direction,

Cheers folks

chimera

LE
localsgt said:
Can anyone help me! I am posted to Germany in June and need a set of Continental Headlights for a Rover 75 '02' plate!

Can someone point me in the right direction,

Cheers folks
Try EBay. I sold mine on there when I came back, and they were bought by a dealer

You will not get them from a UK source except main dealer on special order. They are available here in France no problem so you should be able to get them OK. If you are still in the UK then try going across the ditch and visiting a french depanvite, scrap yard. Or failing that main dealer.
You may also be able to get the clear non fluted H/lamp. They are not handed and its possible to reorient the dip.

Latest Threads