Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

ROUTE PLANNER

MARTOK

War hero
Can anyone recommend a simple route planner I can use on my desk top?

I need to set the start and finish points and then there will be 10 to 30 stop off points in between.

I need the planner to optimise the route for the shortest distance between start and finish visiting all points inbetween.

I had a £60 garmin sat nav that did this perfectly but unfortunately I dropped it and now have to use the much more expensive Tom Tom that the company supply but which doesn’t have this feature!!

I did try this but you can only plan up to 20 stops before you have to start paying for it.

RouteXL - fastest route with multiple stops

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend a simple route planner I can use on my desk top?

I need to set the start and finish points and then there will be 10 to 30 stop off points in between.

I need the planner to optimise the route for the shortest distance between start and finish visiting all points inbetween.

I had a £60 garmin sat nav that did this perfectly but unfortunately I dropped it and now have to use the much more expensive Tom Tom that the company supply but which doesn’t have this feature!!

I did try this but you can only plan up to 20 stops before you have to start paying for it.

RouteXL - fastest route with multiple stops
You delivering some chicken burgers?