Round up the remaining Nazi war criminals

Translate it into English and it could double up as an advert for First Great Western Trains - cunts the lot of 'em!!

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
More an exercise in massaging the guilt felt by German politicians that they didn't pursue them earlier, allowing many of them, as pointed out earlier, to die peacefully* in their beds surrounded by their families.

* I know by the 'Law of Averages' that a fair few number will have (hopefully) died in absolute sheer agony from one of a wide choice of terminal illness such as cancer or with all dignity stripped from them as they sunk deeper into dementia.

Why are they rounding these old men up when there are burglars at large.

It was only a bit of fun that got out of hand, no need for them to go through the ordeal of a trial.

Alsacien

MIA
All rather odd by the Germans. Italy last May asked that 5 Germans still alive be tried for the massacre at Sant'Anna, prosecutor in Stuttgart said no.

German Prosecutors Reject Case of SS Massacre in Italy - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Seems to me to be an exercise in appeasing German guilt, all a bit late in the day.
One of the officers involved is the grandfather of a friend of mine.
He is now a millionaire farmer living happily in Canada in his 90's. He cannot return to Germany, but they know where he is.

I've been listening about this on the radio and they were saying that these men are now between 90 and 100 years of age. The sad thing about this is the fact that we're soon about to lose another generation of soldier - Very soon all the WW2 boys will be gone. I'm just glad we have so much documented about they lives and their exploits.

Will they be putting the posters on gas appliances, like the septics put missing kids pics on milk cartons?

After a period of time, if the old buggers haven't been caught and sentenced then the punishment means fuck all.

A 90 year old is considering going into an old people's home where they are fed, have their bums wiped and sleep in a bed for 23 hours a day.
Of course, if they are put in a prison, at least their families won't have to pay for their care.

What about war criminals like Bliar, Bush, Netenyahu, etc ?

Lets sort out todays criminals before worrying about 90+ yr olds who will probably be dead by the time any kind of conviction is achieved.
I would not compare Mr Tony with the likes of Dr Mengele. When the game was up old Joe just packed his little bag bag and ran for it. He didn't swan about smugly as a ME Peace Envoy collecting back handers and sucking up to despots.

Hmm?..tell you what, let me murder members of your family starting with your kids..I won't waste a bullet, just use an axe or rifle butt or maybe pick them up by their feet and just bash them against a tree...or drown them in a bucket?...while I'm at it I'll rip up in front of you, all your family photographs and prized and treasured documents... .then I go hide for years, and when the authorities find me...do you still wanna let me go?

Operation Last Chance II. So probably not the last chance do drop old Heinrich/Gunter/Klaus in it, as there might be an Operation Last Chance III. I thought those Huns were supposed to be efficient?

One of the officers involved is the grandfather of a friend of mine.
He is now a millionaire farmer living happily in Canada in his 90's. He cannot return to Germany, but they know where he is.
Do Mossad?