Round up the remaining Nazi war criminals

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fireplace, Jul 24, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've already packed her bag!
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Translate it into English and it could double up as an advert for First Great Western Trains - cunts the lot of 'em!!
  3. More an exercise in massaging the guilt felt by German politicians that they didn't pursue them earlier, allowing many of them, as pointed out earlier, to die peacefully* in their beds surrounded by their families.

* I know by the 'Law of Averages' that a fair few number will have (hopefully) died in absolute sheer agony from one of a wide choice of terminal illness such as cancer or with all dignity stripped from them as they sunk deeper into dementia.
  4. .
    What Holocaust?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Why are they rounding these old men up when there are burglars at large.

It was only a bit of fun that got out of hand, no need for them to go through the ordeal of a trial.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Auschwitz was a death camp?
  7. .
    Surely with what we know now ... it was the Jews fault.
  8. No way to talk about your MiL.
  9. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

One of the officers involved is the grandfather of a friend of mine.
    He is now a millionaire farmer living happily in Canada in his 90's. He cannot return to Germany, but they know where he is.
  10. Banker

Banker On ROPs

Enlist them as E&E instructors.
    • Like Like x 4
  11. .
    I've been listening about this on the radio and they were saying that these men are now between 90 and 100 years of age. The sad thing about this is the fact that we're soon about to lose another generation of soldier - Very soon all the WW2 boys will be gone. I'm just glad we have so much documented about they lives and their exploits.
  12. Will they be putting the posters on gas appliances, like the septics put missing kids pics on milk cartons?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. After a period of time, if the old buggers haven't been caught and sentenced then the punishment means fuck all.

A 90 year old is considering going into an old people's home where they are fed, have their bums wiped and sleep in a bed for 23 hours a day.
    Of course, if they are put in a prison, at least their families won't have to pay for their care.