roumours about chattam!

23/24 training is run 3 times a week in your own time (twice evenings, plus sports parade)

should do the trick.

and yes and no.

the problem with sports parade, most of the popular stuff, you have to have been before or do it to a high level or be lucky to stand a good chance, seen as hundreds will want to do it.

there may also be English lessons that you may wish to attend.

keeffy said:
i believe that the motor sports club has been shut down so no motocross for anyone
what about the water sports club. :?: :wink: :?: :wink:

Hey Knocker...bet you are chuffed to bits to be leaving our illustrious Corps if they are bringing in people with this level of Grammar and Spelling! What is the Army coming to ?

Holdfast said:
Nightrained said:
It'll be up to me to start sorting them out!
Not for a long time yet you won't :x

A fecking long time at that! :x

Rumours about Chatham?

1. It won the best practice for safe sex award

2. None of the bars inflate prices over the RE games period

3. Everyone wants to go there

Pal1984 said:
does anyone know if there is diving phys in chattam and also do they do motocross on sports afternoon?
Don't know about chattam, but in Chatham you can do muff diving physically most evenings as well as cross dressing ... particularly if you have your own motor.

k13eod said:
Don't know about chattam, but in Chatham you can do muff diving physically most evenings as well as cross dressing ... particularly if you have your own motor.
Kev, you been visiting those dark lay-bys?

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
what about the water sports club. :?: :wink: :?: :wink:
Are you referring to the Brompton Stomp?

Ahh..........The good old days!

Is there a tilly lamp and a sand bag near by?

Paddy

johnboy1990 said:
the black widow still roams and so does her daughter, her son is on my chippy coarse
forget the black widow and go for Fat Kath (puke :? ) or Karen who Al the welder f*sted up the ar*e then went back a second night ((about 1995))

Those were the days???

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
there may also be English lessons that you may wish to attend.
Seconded, although to manage to make so many mistakes in a simple three word heading does require a degree of innate talent - surely this is a Wah? I was under the impression that we were still able to select our recruits from the higher end of the intellectual food chain. If this is an example of that then God help the rest of the Army. =(

Ethel_the_Aardvark said:
If this is an example of that then God help the rest of the Army. =(
aye. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: