Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local Council inquiries/commissions dragging their heels after inadequately funding child protection and CSE prevention. And then for reasons best known to them: underfunding survivor projects like The Holly in Telford (apparently well-funded).

"Deep concern at continuing slow progress with the commissioning of an independent inquiry into historical and current instances of CSE within the borough since the council EGM of 10 April 2018".

What grates is that if councils and law enforcement had protected kids by moral duty and common decency (difficult concepts obviously) in the first place - and had not been hamstrung by asinine ideology and slimy politics -: apart from the extra expense and bother, there would be no need for survivor projects for so many gang-raped children across the UK.

Agreed. Ideally, every copper connected to the Rotherham etc abuse scandals would be having the kind of interview with Professional Standards etc where neither coffee not biscuits would be available. And if enough evidence is found, charged with the appropriate criminal offences. Up to and including Conspiracy to Pervert the Course of Justice. Anyone found guilty would then receive an exemplary sentence. If some coppers let children be abused rather than risk being accused of racism, then it needs to made very clear that is still preferable to what will happen to you should be caught not doing your job.

Sadly, of course, this will never happen. The type of cowardly scum who, "lost" the clothes given to them by a teenage girl so they could check for DNA after she had been gang raped will go unpunished.

Without Fear or Favour my arse.

Agreed. Ideally, every copper connected to the Rotherham etc abuse scandals would be having the kind of interview with Professional Standards etc where neither coffee not biscuits would be available. And if enough evidence is found, charged with the appropriate criminal offences. Up to and including Conspiracy to Pervert the Course of Justice. Anyone found guilty would then receive an exemplary sentence. If some coppers let children be abused rather than risk being accused of racism, then it needs to made very clear that is still preferable to what will happen to you should be caught not doing your job.

Sadly, of course, this will never happen. The type of cowardly scum who, "lost" the clothes given to them by a teenage girl so they could check for DNA after she had been gang raped will go unpunished.

Without Fear or Favour my arse.
Can't argue, and council staff weren't charged. Then again they're not going to be charged by the same system that nurtures them. As for SYP, aiui there are about 100 ongoing IOPC investigations into police responses in Rotherham, though that info could well be way out.

What we have though, is a circus.

BBC Sunday Morning Live twats were asking "Is there too much hate in Britain ?"
I think the question should of been "Why is there so much hate in Britain." , I could come up with dozens of answers for that.
The pandemic politicised lunacy virus has robbed them of whatever sense of justice, or proportion, they might have had.

Question, what mobilised or mobilises an entire demographic to do this shit, en masse?
Quite possibly the fact that, although there were those investigating this ie a couple of social workers, no one actually gave a shit until recently when it was found out that it was occurring on a mass scale.

As a CAD room controller, we had an allegation by a white victim that she had been raped by three west indians who called her a white b**ch, white **nt, etc, during the attack, and it had been classified as racial aggravated serious sexual assault, quite rightly. On handing over to the next shift, the well educated, very experienced, west indian female CAD controller, immediately downgraded it to just a serious sexual assault, stating that only white people can be racist.
Even after being shown the legal definition, she stated that she had never heard of anything so ridiculous.
I suppose upbringing and perception can differ greatly.

There was a case a couple of years back where some moslem girls out on the lash kicked the hell out of another girl with similar insults.

Not only was the racist aspect kicked into the long grass but the defendants claimed that as muslims they weren't used to the effects of alcohol!

I don't recall if that was accepted as ameliorating the offence. But it is indicative of the mind set on both sides of the divide.

There was a case a couple of years back where some moslem girls out on the lash kicked the hell out of another girl with similar insults.

Not only was the racist aspect kicked into the long grass but the defendants claimed that as muslims they weren't used to the effects of alcohol!

I don't recall if that was accepted as ameliorating the offence.
But it is indicative of the mind set on both sides of the divide.

It was. The so-called judge gave them non-custodial sentences precisely because of that. The three women were of Somali origin, IIRC.

It was. The so-called judge gave them non-custodial sentences precisely because of that. The three women were of Somali origin, IIRC.
I suppose the judge thought that had completed their integration process, I mean acting just like local girls out on the lash! I can imagine if it had been white on black the the cell door would have 'clanged' behind them!

Feck all to do with Islam- most involved won't have been in a mosque since old enough to slap their uncle Aftab who dragged them there.

If belief in Harry Potter afforded similar 'get out clauses' then we'd be seeing similar but-citing JK Rowling.

It'll probably depend on the standing of the wife's dad because it sounds like she's married someone from back home. If the community is a series of cousins then it'll be brushed under the carpet and perhaps some conspiracy which defends the rapist will be promoted locally.

Potentially the wife and kids could be in for a rough ride if they don't have a tight, supportive network looking out for them. The rapist will have been the main bread winner so there will be a cash flow issue.
I don't think there will be a problem, the Welfare State will sort the cashflow!

BBC Sunday Morning Live twats were asking "Is there too much hate in Britain ?"
I think the question should of been "Why is there so much hate in Britain." , I could come up with dozens of answers for that.

The immediate inference, unfortunately, is that it's white-driven. I'm bored of the agenda.

The immediate inference, unfortunately, is that it's white-driven. I'm bored of the agenda.
Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Constabulary is treating police response to hate crime victims as a priority. Reports demand "improvement in the responses to hate crime victims" and "Police in England and Wales must tackle "significant problems" in handling hate crime".

Hate crime

Meanwhile, rapists get soft sentences, and sexually abused children as young as 12 are refused compensation on the grounds that they “consented". That's the CICA victim-blaming, arguing that “consent ‘in fact’ is different from consent ‘in law’.

While they're all screeching about hate, the state decides that minors can consent to crimes of sexual abuse and violence. Fcuked up country we live in.

Hopefully the closet faggots family and community will disown him, and his life in jail will be hell.

Anybody not ostracising the piece of Mirpuri shit is fair game gets zero sympathy for a good bashing in. I hope the whole school gang up on his kids, while chanting "Your dad's a sex case!"

I don't recall if that was accepted as ameliorating the offence. But it is indicative of the mind set on both sides of the divide.

It was. It was used, and published, as a mitigating factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.