Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

Did you miss out on a Jubilee medal? Staff also serve - at McDonald's.

Please show where I claimed 'none of the four emergency services...are serving our country'. Keep looking...

Don't make stuff up.

You agreed with a post stating people who hadn't served in Iraq / Afghanistan were beneath contempt. I pointed out that it's not just Military Personnel who serve our country.

Any further arguments, take it to PM, rather than derailing the thread.

You agreed with a post stating people who hadn't served in Iraq / Afghanistan were beneath contempt. I pointed out that it's not just Military Personnel who serve our country.

Any further arguments, take it to PM, rather than derailing the thread.
There was no reference to the other services in the post I was responding to, and just checking again, this is still the ARMY Rumour Service site.
Did you get a Jubilee medal awarded, or did you buy one?

About time harsher penalties for all perpetrators of child abuse were enacted, I am happy with castration without anaesthetic or sterilisation or locked up for life in a Congonese prison with no hope of parole.
And stamping the nonces into a dribbling, honking, windowlicking mess in a wheelchair.

1627596037397.png

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I wonder how many are related to councillors, particularly taxi licencing councillors and councillors responsible for fast food takeaway premises.

I bet no action is going to be taken against anyone from that council over failures to prevent this happening.

He. I called you out on agreeing that men who'd not served on ops in Iraq or Afghanistan had no opinion worth listening to.
In terms of military experience, yes.* The post I was commenting on was not about the emergency services and my comment was similarly confined. But as you seem to need to feel outraged, would you prefer I extended the context of my comment?

*It would be wilfully negligent for any commentator on British defence matters to ignore the last 20 years of experience in the Middle East and Afghanistan. I have served in both theatres on the ground and in staff roles supporting ops there. Those latter roles were because of my experience on the ground and I contend that I could not have done those assignments without having spent time in Theatre.

Accordingly, comments from those who have not served there are largely without merit. I do not comment on the conduct of OP Banner, for the same reason. But you seem determined to drag in the other emergency services within the scope of my comment. Yes, those people do serve but the context is utterly different, such as being able to be at home with their loved ones on a daily basis.

In terms of military experience, yes.* The post I was commenting on was not about the emergency services and my comment was similarly confined. But as you seem to need to feel outraged, would you prefer I extended the context of my comment?

*It would be wilfully negligent for any commentator on British defence matters to ignore the last 20 years of experience in the Middle East and Afghanistan. I have served in both theatres on the ground and in staff roles supporting ops there. Those latter roles were because of my experience on the ground and I contend that I could not have done those assignments without having spent time in Theatre.

Accordingly, comments from those who have not served there are largely without merit. I do not comment on the conduct of OP Banner, for the same reason. But you seem determined to drag in the other emergency services within the scope of my comment. Yes, those people do serve but the context is utterly different, such as being able to be at home with their loved ones on a daily basis.

Thank you for the clarification.

Londo

LE
I assume that bit "All of those arrested were released on police bail pending as enquiries continue."
was Sun and police talk for those arrested going off to Pakistan.
Some will and most wont .
The ones that stay will be the ones that don't believe they have done anything wrong and nothing will ever convince them otherwise .

Latest Threads