Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

I'm allowed to do that, but you are not,

Says he

You can come out with some shit

Where did I say I'm allowed to make up complete bollocks like you? Perhaps you can remind everyone where it was that I mentioned anything about kids, gays and buildings before you went into attention seeking mode?

anglo

LE
Where did I say I'm allowed to make up complete bollocks like you? Perhaps you can remind everyone where it was that I mentioned anything about kids, gays and buildings before you went into attention seeking mode?
Where did I say I'm allowed to make up complete bollocks like you?

I never say you make up complete bollocks, you just said that,
but I agree you do make up complete bollocks

Perhaps you can remind everyone where it was that I mentioned anything about kids, gays and buildings before you went into attention seeking mode?

What's kids, gays and buildings got to do with it, it was about books in a school

You're losing the plot, sunshine,

What's kids, gays and buildings got to do with it, it was about books in a school

You're losing the plot, sunshine,
Anglo showing that his grip on reality is slowly fading

I take it that you think it is alright to have books that instruct children to throw people off
roofs because they are gay

And another informative thread goes down the handbag swinging route.

I wonder what the common denominator is? :?

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I like the quote from the Yorkshire Post showing the attitude of different people on the staff. It was:

When inspectors queried the shocking content it said some school leaders defended it as for 'research' purposes.

The school's headteacher was clear that it should not have been in the library.
It's funny. Freedom of speech and the ability to discuss or 'research' issues went out of the window in Batley and Spen.

Common denominator?

It seems that when the Muslims created their book of fiction, they didn't get the new revised version and went with the fire, brimstone and retribution version.

It seems that 1st Edition is not the main source of problems.

It is the addendums known as Hadith's that are the main sources of problems.

FB_IMG_1627022256327.jpg

He really said that folks, don't book an eye test, he really said that.

Yeah, murder, as in not authorised/sanctioned killing by the state/religion which would have been an execution.

Also there doesnt appear to be link to them being gay and being killed, he just wanted to kill someone, but dont let that stop you from joining in the fake outrage over Muslims hating gays.

Chef

LE
Yeah, murder, as in not authorised/sanctioned killing by the state/religion which would have been an execution.

Also there doesnt appear to be link to them being gay and being killed, he just wanted to kill someone, but dont let that stop you from joining in the fake outrage over Muslims hating gays.
If a lone wolf with mental issues believes his God wants all gays dead, be it by stabbing or lobbing off a tall building that would surely count as execution in his eyes would it not?

I'd also suggest that where the ruling authorities are Muslim being overtly gay is not necessarily a healthy lifestyle choice.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
A quote from the King Jules authorized version of the Holly Bibble:
Letter to the Anglostackers 12:4 "Touch all four walls and get thee to the poo poo thread, at the double".

Your argument is what? Muslims like gays ?, Islam permits gays ?, Muslim countries are safe havens for gays? Or another patently untrue statement ?

Your argument is what? Muslims like gays ?, Islam permits gays ?, Muslim countries are safe havens for gays? Or another patently untrue statement ?

My point is why the fake outrage over one book in a Muslim school, when both the new and old testament says a similar thing?
Anyone who served before 2000 was happy with the discrimination of gays in the Army.
So basically find something else to be outraged over.

Latest Threads