Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

john_singh

Old-Salt
Are gays in the UK being executed by Muslims?
YES, you seem to have a short memory

There have been attacks in the west.

Note the letters UK

And let's not forget the Orlando job.

Look everybody, look at Anglo, he loves the attention.

Look home first, with a statement like that

Was it me that made a random post about children throwing gays of buildings or was that you?

YES, you seem to have a short memory

There have been attacks in the west.

Note the letters UK

And let's not forget the Orlando job.

First, they were murdered not executed

Second, errrr no one was killed.

Third, Germany is not the UK

Fourth, Bangladesh is not the UK

Fifth, Orlando isnt the UK.

But apart from that, well done.

Plenty of harassment in other Christian countries of gays, but they are other countries so I wont use them as examples.

Looking at your user name though, Ill put up this link

Not that I particularly give a **** either way, but lets have a bit less pretense of what an outrage it is that muslims dont like gays.

Old Testament

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

New Testament

That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.
"…the whole Law is fulfilled in one statement,
‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself".

Chef

LE

Plenty of harassment in other Christian countries of gays, but they are other countries so I wont use them as examples.

Not that I particularly give a **** either way, but lets have a bit less pretense of what an outrage it is that muslims dont like gays.
Murdered/executed in this context is semantics.

The headline would make you somewhat erroneous in that statement:
'Killed' is pretty much what they were.

Murdered/executed in this context is semantics.

The headline would make you somewhat erroneous in that statement:
'Killed' is pretty much what they were.

In the second link no one was killed

As long as he isn't gay, different, worships a different pixie (sometimes the same pixie)... Xtians , sh1t em
You can get married in the UK in a Church that is part of the Anglican Communion, or in the Methodists as a same sex relationship.

john_singh

Old-Salt

erm !!!!
Where to start ??

"First, they were murdered not executed"

that's because only the state can execute, and in moslem countries that is what they do to gays...officially.

"Second, errrr no one was killed."

Read the headline carefully

Germany is not in the UK, agreed, however I did mention "the west"

"Fourth, Bangladesh is not the UK" there is a huge Bangladeshi population in the UK and it is the norm there and here.

"Fifth, Orlando isnt the UK."
same as with Germany, but it is in the "West"

"Plenty of harassment in other Christian countries of gays, but they are other countries so I wont use them as examples."

Are they executed by the state? Does the church have authority to execute them?

"Looking at your user name though, Ill put up this link

"

reading the article, I don't see a call for their killing, do you ?

"Not that I particularly give a **** either way, but lets have a bit less pretense of what an outrage it is that muslims dont like gays."

I am indifferent as well, but lets draw the line at harrassing and murdering/executing them.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Old Testament

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

New Testament

That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.
It seems that when the Muslims created their book of fiction, they didn't get the new revised version and went with the fire, brimstone and retribution version.

erm !!!!
Where to start ??

"First, they were murdered not executed"

that's because only the state can execute, and in moslem countries that is what they do to gays...officially.

But not in the UK

"Second, errrr no one was killed."

Read the headline carefully

This one?

Gay Muslim wedding: Groom receives acid attack threats?​

Who died?

Germany is not in the UK, agreed, however I did mention "the west"

I didnt though.

"Fourth, Bangladesh is not the UK" there is a huge Bangladeshi population in the UK and it is the norm there and here.

But the UK still isnt Bangladesh

"Fifth, Orlando isnt the UK."
same as with Germany, but it is in the "West"

Which still has nothing to do with the UK

"Plenty of harassment in other Christian countries of gays, but they are other countries so I wont use them as examples."

Are they executed by the state? Does the church have authority to execute them?

Its only bad to kill gays? Harassing them due to their sexuality is okay? Is there are sort of scale that is permissible? A slashing with a stanley is wrong but a good kicking is ok?

"Looking at your user name though, Ill put up this link

"

reading the article, I don't see a call for their killing, do you ?

There you go again, its ok to discriminate against gays, just not kill them. That means you are so much better than the Muslims.

"Not that I particularly give a **** either way, but lets have a bit less pretense of what an outrage it is that muslims dont like gays."

I am indifferent as well, but lets draw the line at harrassing and murdering/executing them.

Draw the line because you are ok with harassing them just not killing them?

It seems that when the Muslims created their book of fiction, they didn't get the new revised version and went with the fire, brimstone and retribution version.

Quite a bit of the Koran draws from biblical sources. Jews, Christians and Muslims all believe in the same God.

anglo

LE
But not in the UK

This one?

Gay Muslim wedding: Groom receives acid attack threats?​

Who died?

I didnt though.

But the UK still isnt Bangladesh

Which still has nothing to do with the UK

Its only bad to kill gays? Harassing them due to their sexuality is okay? Is there are sort of scale that is permissible? A slashing with a stanley is wrong but a good kicking is ok?

There you go again, its ok to discriminate against gays, just not kill them. That means you are so much better than the Muslims.

We didn't say that, did he,

We didn't say that, did he,

No but he inferred it, unlike you I used the majority of his words, where as you just made something up.

Londo

LE
I believe in the FSM.

The stripper factory in OUR heaven churns out examples to match most tastes.

This is so because I say it is so. If you are a christian and doubt me then may I point out that I am ordained (online) and quote the christian doctrine of ‘as it is below, so it is above’.

Oh and the beer volcano is currently pushing out ice-cold lagers in view of the heat wave, occasionally shifting to a decent chilled rosé.
@Scarborough walt

Latest Threads