Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Yea cultural differences like this. The west is heading towards a disaster.
Like it or not and those on the left do not want this talked about, some cultures are just not compatible.
They can't lie and hush it up for ever. This sort of stuff is taught and preached on madrassahs and in mosques.

I like the quote from the Yorkshire Post showing the attitude of different people on the staff. It was:

When inspectors queried the shocking content it said some school leaders defended it as for 'research' purposes.

The school's headteacher was clear that it should not have been in the library.

anglo

LE
Found a certain book in a library? Just happened to stumble across it and found the offending paragraph?
Sounds like the school has been grassed up.
I take it that you think it is alright to have books that instruct children to throw people off
roofs because they are gay

Or are you being a pratt again
Now maybe you can see why I call you obnoxious

Oh really?

Oh dear, how sad. Never mind.

If they want to have books like that in their school libraries, they can **** right off to Iran where their fellow Muslims routinely chuck gays off of tall buildings just because they're gay. Oh, wait. They may be the "wrong sort of Muslim", bruv. In which case, they'd get chucked off of the tall buildings too, if they're lucky.

Old Testament

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

New Testament

That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

I take it that you think it is alright to have books that instruct children to throw people off
roofs because they are gay

Or are you being a pratt again
Now maybe you can see why I call you obnoxious

You got that from my post? Why did you just make up a load of bollocks that I said it was alright for books to instruct children to throw gays of roofs? Are you doing it for attention? Are the voices in your head telling you things again? Are you just a bit of a penis?

anglo

LE
You got that from my post? Why did you just make up a load of bollocks that I said it was alright for books to instruct children to throw gays of roofs? Are you doing it for attention? Are the voices in your head telling you things again? Are you just a bit of a penis?
I rest my case :)

TamH70

MIA
Old Testament

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

New Testament

That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

Oh yeah, I'm familiar with that bit of sky pixy wankery. I usually retort with "David and Jonathan shared a love passing that of women". And also that the numbers of adherents of that sky pixy wankery are plummeting off of a cliff, so to speak. Whereas the bearded and veily form of sky pixy wankery is increasing in its number of adherents.

anglo

LE
Old Testament

New Testament

I'm amazed that you believe in God, I really am

I'm amazed that you believe in God, I really am

I'm amazed that you keep reading things that arent there.
But anything for attention eh?

Surely, you must believe in God, why else would you quote God's book

To show someone that its not just the Muslims who believed being gay should be punished by death, but I think you knew that, didn't you my attention seeking friend.

Surely, you must believe in God, why else would you quote God's book
I believe in the FSM.

The stripper factory in OUR heaven churns out examples to match most tastes.

This is so because I say it is so. If you are a christian and doubt me then may I point out that I am ordained (online) and quote the christian doctrine of ‘as it is below, so it is above’.

Oh and the beer volcano is currently pushing out ice-cold lagers in view of the heat wave, occasionally shifting to a decent chilled rosé.

1626956337659.png

john_singh

Old-Salt
Found a certain book in a library? Just happened to stumble across it and found the offending paragraph?
Sounds like the school has been grassed up.

Note the following sentence in the story "Excerpts from the book ‘Islam on Homosexuality', which had been stamped as an official library book by the school!

john_singh

Old-Salt
Old Testament

New Testament

Are gay people still executed by the state or by the church today ?
All societies change, that is how they become healthy societies as opposed to dysfunctional ones, which people run away from.

Are gay people still executed by the state or by the church today ?
All societies change, that is how they become healthy societies as opposed to dysfunctional ones, which people run away from.

Are gays in the UK being executed by Muslims?

Note the following sentence in the story "Excerpts from the book ‘Islam on Homosexuality', which had been stamped as an official library book by the school!

Im pretty sure the Old or New Testament will be official books in either Jewish or Christian schools as well.

Latest Threads