Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
He beat the crap out of his twenty-week pregnant girlfriend, one whom he later managed to get to agree to marry him for some reason I can't comprehend other than money. He claimed he admitted doing it only so he could get released quicker. And, of course, the woman claimed he didn't touch her and he's not like that.

So, he beats up pregnant women. I'm sorry but that pisses all over anything else he will ever do. I refer the honourable gentleman to the last statement I made about the scrote Liddle.
I didn't say I liked him. I don't like Nick Griffin but apropos of this thread he was bang on about Muslim rape gangs.

A bit more detail. The Priti Patel conference interview (12:00) was revealing...

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

TamH70

MIA
Who is funding this s**t, no doubt some moronic "woke" group!!

No. You are. Through legal aid, if the things in question are eligible for it. If not, then their "community leaders" will be organizing a whip-round.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

StormsInAfrica

War Hero
Role models ?
I would observe only that I find it odd that a convicted sex offender would feel able to return to and live in the place in which their offending took place.

I can only cite a case when I was young whereby a man in the village I grew up in was convicted of storing indecent images of children. This was published in the local newspaper and he was never seen around the village again.

Are his crimes viewed as such by his community?

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
I would observe only that I find it odd that a convicted sex offender would feel able to return to and live in the place in which their offending took place.

I can only cite a case when I was young whereby a man in the village I grew up in was convicted of storing indecent images of children. This was published in the local newspaper and he was never seen around the village again.

Are his crimes viewed as such by his community?
No, they are viewed as normal in his community whereas we view it as abnormal in the mainstream UK.