Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

RiffRaff

Clanker
Who owns the local rag?
The local rag is The Nottingham Post (they dropped the Evening years ago because they now print overnight in Brum - "yesterday's news tomorrow"). It has had multiple owners over the past 20 years and is now part of the ever-shrinking Reach press empire - owners of The Mirror and The Express.

They haven't gone away you know.
Sadly not even the lumps of excrement who have been already convicted. IMHO they and all their extended, often benefit claiming families should have been deported to the s**tholes they originate from!!
It might make some of their ilk already here think before perpetrating such offences!!

My bold and still not gone despite deportation being ordered

snip "Members of the Rochdale grooming gang who have dual UK-Pakistani citizenship have still not been deported (Picture: PA) The victims of the Rochdale grooming gang say they have been ‘failed again’ after it emerged their attackers have not been deported despite judges ruling they should lose their British citizenship. Shabir Ahmed, 66, Qari Abdul Rauf, 50, Abdul Aziz, 48 and Adil Khan, 49, were among nine men convicted in 2012 of a catalogue of sex offences against girls as young as 12. Following their conviction eight judges upheld rulings that all four – who each have dual UK-Pakistani citizenship – should lose their UK citizenship rights. However, since then none of the four appear to have been deported or be facing deportation."

WTF are our home office doing?

TamH70

MIA
My bold and still not gone despite deportation being ordered

snip "Members of the Rochdale grooming gang who have dual UK-Pakistani citizenship have still not been deported (Picture: PA) The victims of the Rochdale grooming gang say they have been ‘failed again’ after it emerged their attackers have not been deported despite judges ruling they should lose their British citizenship. Shabir Ahmed, 66, Qari Abdul Rauf, 50, Abdul Aziz, 48 and Adil Khan, 49, were among nine men convicted in 2012 of a catalogue of sex offences against girls as young as 12. Following their conviction eight judges upheld rulings that all four – who each have dual UK-Pakistani citizenship – should lose their UK citizenship rights. However, since then none of the four appear to have been deported or be facing deportation."

WTF are our home office doing?

Drawing up more legislation to soothe the addled brains of the snowflakes? Punishing thought-crimes?

You know, the usual?

Last edited:
It needs stomping into a wheelchair, balls booted in, faces slashed and glassed up, and a one way ticket to Pakistan.
You wet, woolly, lily-livered, liberal apologist!

Well, if the Home Secretary manages to get off her fat ârse and do something other than her usual thing of making a lot of noise, commotion and doing very little else, it seems that anyone sent home to Pakistan can expect to be greeted warmly as an unfortunate victim by their progressive and forward-thinking 'playboy' PM.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, if the Home Secretary manages to get off her fat ârse and do something other than her usual thing of making a lot of noise, commotion and doing very little else, it seems that anyone sent home to Pakistan can expect to be greeted warmly as an unfortunate victim by their progressive and forward-thinking 'playboy' PM.

Someone might also point this out to people who call this the most inherently '-ist' country in the world.

I find that ‘fat arse’ quite sexy…

TamH70

MIA

An interesting story, but spoilt slightly by being penned by Rod Liddle, a man, (I am not going to call him a journalist as he isn't one) who is so far down the ladder of utter nastiness that he'd have to look miles up it to see the soles of a paedophile's feet. He's just above Piers Moron in that regard, but only just.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
An interesting story, but spoilt slightly by being penned by Rod Liddle, a man, (I am not going to call him a journalist as he isn't one) who is so far down the ladder of utter nastiness that he'd have to look miles up it to see the soles of a paedophile's feet. He's just above Piers Moron in that regard, but only just.
He's a polemicist, certainly, but at times he does hit the nail on the head. His article in The Spectator talking about football and BLM, for instance, was bang on.

TamH70

MIA
He's a polemicist, certainly, but at times he does hit the nail on the head. His article in The Spectator talking about football and BLM, for instance, was bang on.

He beat the crap out of his twenty-week pregnant girlfriend, one whom he later managed to get to agree to marry him for some reason I can't comprehend other than money. He claimed he admitted doing it only so he could get released quicker. And, of course, the woman claimed he didn't touch her and he's not like that.

So, he beats up pregnant women. I'm sorry but that pisses all over anything else he will ever do. I refer the honourable gentleman to the last statement I made about the scrote Liddle.