Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

I think that gets a mention in the opening scenes of Scarface? Where they refuse Tony Montana an entry visa despite his claim of an American father as he has a trident tattooed on his right hand meaning he was a hit man in prison.
Yep, that certainly rings a bell-the design that is.

3 pages derailed to stroke the ego of a known liar....

Despite her well publicised (in)actions on the migrant problem, there is still no reported progress on the publication of the report into the characteristics of grooming gangs that broke in February this year

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
3 pages derailed to stroke the ego of a known liar....

Despite her well publicised (in)actions on the migrant problem, there is still no reported progress on the publication of the report into the characteristics of grooming gangs that broke in February this year

Publish and be damned. I doubt by now that anyone would be surprised anyway.

I have seen when tribalism goes nuclear in Bosnia, Kosovo and Sierra Leone. Not to mention the shit storm we caused in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Glass houses and all, after all its not like an attempt to irradiate a religion hasn’t happens before.
Yes I am Jewish, so crack on
Really? I was born in this country, yet you state I can’t be British after living here for 45 years since birth.

For future reference

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Especially your last one – there are several near where I live.

I see them out in wheelchairs with their (tax paid) family member carers almost every day – who look pitifully bored.
FOC

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Really? I was born in this country, yet you state I can’t be British after living here for 45 years since birth.
Your attitude says certainly not! while Priti Patel shows complete integration, which you do not! I don't know where your allegiance is but it certainly is not with us!

Your attitude says certainly not! while Priti Patel shows complete integration, which you do not! I don't know where your allegiance is but it certainly is not with us!
Considering I’ve served 25 years as a commissioned officer, I think I e earned my birth right, by the way it was in County Durham.

Who is us?

Considering I’ve served 25 years as a commissioned officer, I think I e earned my birth right, by the way it was in County Durham.

Who is us?

Jesus hairy ******* Christ on a bicycle - you claim to be an officer?

*shakes head in sorrow*

Yet you chose "Himmler " as your username and an avatar of a WW2 fallschirmjager.

There's something wrong with you.
Unlike you? It ironic don’t you see, I am Jewish, and a qualified military parachutist. Something you do t know about.

Stop white knighting racists.

ACAB

LE

Who is us?
Not you, obviously , you cretin!!

Latest Threads