Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

The UK and the West are the most inclusive and tolerant. I understand that people may feel annoyed
at those who do not wish to integrate.

My bold agreed BUT with all the BLM crap going on and getting worse by the day, aided & abetted by much of our pathetic establishment, this will give way to real resentment and rebound badly, causing real anti immigrant feeling. Which will be a real shame as it will adversely affect the immigrants who have made real efforts to assimilate!!

Says the moron whose pseudonym is one of the most evil men in history and whose avatar shows a WW2 Nazi paratrooper!!
Well you avatar shows yours self imposing the will of the whiteman in Africa.

My bold agreed BUT with all the BLM crap going on and getting worse by the day, aided & abetted by much of our pathetic establishment, this will give way to real resentment and rebound badly, causing real anti immigrant feeling. Which will be a real shame as it will adversely affect the immigrants who have made real efforts to assimilate!!
Getting worse by the day? Do you spend everymoment watching Fox News, RT, CNN and sky news?

Do you live in the UK?

Do expect all immigrants to assimilate or just the ones who have a different religion than you?
I live in the North East of England, Stationed in North Yorkshire and nothing you are banging on about resonates outside of your echo chamber.

I bet you are a supporter of KBF, anti vaxxer.

Getting worse by the day? Do you spend everymoment watching Fox News, RT, CNN and sky news?

Do you live in the UK?

Do expect all immigrants to assimilate or just the ones who have a different religion than you?
I live in the North East of England, Stationed in North Yorkshire and nothing you are banging on about resonates outside of your echo chamber.

You really are ramping up your campaign for the SPOTY award aren't you ? you are now a favorite.

Do you live in the UK?

My bold
Says it all, I think like other monumental morons like the "deluded crustacean" its time were were binnned to the "ignore" list!!

My bold
Says it all, I think like other monumental morons like the "deluded crustacean" its time were were binnned to the "ignore" list!!
Were were??

So where do you live in the UK? Why do you hate immigration?

Where were you born?

Were were??

So where do you live in the UK? Why do you hate immigration?

Where were you born?
We have a handbagging thread for this sort of dull, boring shit. Bore off please.

You really are ramping up your campaign for the SPOTY award aren't you ? you are now a favorite.
Nope, I just don’t like when people generalise with explaining where they get there information from, spout continuous hatred to immigration, and or cultures that have resided in this country longer than they have been alive.

They pick sound bites up from certain media platforms and run with them, don’t bother fact checking.

Everything is gospel as long as it matches the narrative they seek.

Is illegal immigration wrong and criminal yes absolutely, is
political immigration, human rights reason wrong, Not a chance, it’s one of the reasons we have the most envied democracy in the world.

Integration has its issues however you have to look at the hostile comments, openly made, singling out, when the same people peddling this ignore what has been happening caused by non immigrants.

I have seen when tribalism goes nuclear in Bosnia, Kosovo and Sierra Leone. Not to mention the shit storm we caused in Iraq and Afghanistan.
There is a creeping extreme far right narrative surfacing on this forum, hidden behind Word play, jokes, certain religious groups always to blame.
If you think this makes me a worthy nomination crack On.

Glass houses and all, after all its not like an attempt to irradiate a religion hasn’t happens before.
Yes I am Jewish, so crack on

ACAB

LE
Nope, I just don’t like when people generalise with explaining where they get there information from, spout continuous hatred to immigration, and or cultures that have resided in this country longer than they have been alive.

They pick sound bites up from certain media platforms and run with them, don’t bother fact checking.

political immigration, human rights reason wrong, Not a chance, it’s one of the reasons we have the most envied democracy in the world.

Integration has its issues however you have to look at the hostile comments, openly made, singling out, when the same people peddling this ignore what has been happening caused by non immigrants.

I have seen when tribalism goes nuclear in Bosnia, Kosovo and Sierra Leone. Not to mention the shit storm we caused in Iraq and Afghanistan.
There is a creeping extreme far right narrative surfacing on this forum, hidden behind Word play, jokes, certain religious groups always to blame.

Glass houses and all, after all its not like an attempt to irradiate a religion hasn’t happens before.
Dull and predictably boring.

We have a handbagging thread for this sort of dull, boring shit. Bore off please.
So this is a echo chamber? Who knew, asking people why there opinions aren’t represented in the wider country is dull. Christ most of you were born in the 50’s and early 60’s.

So this is a echo chamber? Who knew, asking people why there opinions aren’t represented in the wider country is dull. Christ most of you were born in the 50’s and early 60’s.
Not an echo chamber, also not a kindergarten. Give your head a wobble. Oh, since I was born in 57 ( a full blooded boomer) I should have said give your head a wobble sonny.

Just occasionally, there is something to be commended in Sharia practices.

'A child rapist collapsed and begged for mercy after he was flogged 146 times with a cane during a public whipping.

'Pictures show a masked member of the religious police mete out the punishment to the 19-year-old sex attacker in Aceh, Indonesia. During the whipping, the man pleaded for the punishment to stop and was briefly treated by a medic before the flogging restarted, the Mail Online reported. The teenager was arrested earlier this year on charges of molesting and raping a minor. The paedophile was sentenced to 146 lashes, a serious punishment reserved for the most heinous of criminals.'

Chap with the cane isn't even trying, those were just taps.

I remember sometime in the 1990's NCIS- the organisation,not the telly programme-used to issue a monthly bulletin, mainly full of bollocks, but one interesting article was about the tatooing of convicts in Cuba.
There were about 20-30 differing designs relating to the offence, all done on the web of the hand between thumb and forefinger.
Obviously reserved for fairly serious stuff, not shoplifting a bit of pick and mix, be interesting to see how the lefty's would view this as compared to concentration camp numbers...
I think that gets a mention in the opening scenes of Scarface? Where they refuse Tony Montana an entry visa despite his claim of an American father as he has a trident tattooed on his right hand meaning he was a hit man in prison.

Sana

Old-Salt

The UK is nothing like those countries, plus we carried ourselves professionally in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I do agree that RT wildly exaggerates things. Let them. Media should not be restricted.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads