Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

Its fact not hatred.
I had to register my mothers death in Birmingham a couple of years ago and got to the register office nearly an hour early for one reason or another. The number of ethnic/black babies being registered was eye opening. Not so many white.
You are aware that being white doesn’t mean your are British.

I'd imagine that they can be anything they want to be.

Yet this is clearly not the case. Go to any of those countries and try to pass yourself off as a local and you will not be accepted because you do not fit the ethnic description.

Can a white person be Chinese, Indian, Jewish, Native American or Japanese?
Clearly, a person’s nationality is not derived from the colour of their skin.

Clearly, a person’s nationality is not derived from the colour of their skin.

As per my last post, many countries, perhaps even the majority in the world, would disagree with you.

An Indian in Russia would not be accepted as Russian, a white man would never be accepted as Chinese or Japanese and a Chinese person wouldn't be accepted as a Jew or a Native American.

Wash up on our shores in a rubber dinghy from anywhere in the world with no knowledge of the language and culture and you're 100% British.

As per my last post, many countries, perhaps even the majority in the world, would disagree with you.

An Indian in Russia would not be accepted as Russian, a white man would never be accepted as Chinese or Japanese and a Chinese person wouldn't be accepted as a Jew or a Native American.

Wash up on our shores in a rubber dinghy from anywhere in the world with no knowledge of the language and culture and you're 100% British.
Again your lack of intelligence surprises me, we it shouldn’t really with your O2 tag.

You really don’t like people who are not white, sorry I mean anyone who can’t trace there birth lines to the Anglo Saxons.

What you call a couple who came from Poland, took out British citizenship and had kids? But are not white?

Again your lack of intelligence surprises me, we it shouldn’t really with your O2 tag.

You really don’t like people who are not white, sorry I mean anyone who can’t trace there birth lines to the Anglo Saxons.

What you call a couple who came from Poland, took out British citizenship and had kids? But are not white?
Please point out where I said I dislike people who aren't white. That's something you've dreamed up and added to this conversation because you don't like what I'm saying, it's the usual excuse of the left - this guy is concerned about his country being demographically replaced ergo he must hate black people. You also choose to insult me too, nice one.

This is why it's impossible to have this sort of conversation.

As for the Polish, I know a Polish guy who moved here and has kids. He threw a wobbler when he found out people voted for Brexit and made his political opinions quite well known. He also chooses to teach his kids Polish at home, so in that case he can't really be that concerned about embracing British culture.

I wonder what he would think if loads of British people moved to Poland, got upset that the Poles voted to be independent and taught their kids to speak English?

I'm concerned about the fragmentation of my country and the fact that people do not willingly integrate. I also dislike the double standards expected of the UK and the West when they are not replicated in other countries. I also disagree with the massive racial replacement of my country and then being hounded by people like you for daring to speak out against it.

Last edited:

Poncing child benefits-next?

Sana

Old-Salt
Please point out where I said I dislike people who aren't white. That's something you've dreamed up and added to this conversation because you don't like what I'm saying, it's the usual excuse of the left - this guy is concerned about his country being demographically replaced ergo he must hate black people. You also choose to insult me too, nice one.

As for the Polish, I know a Polish guy who moved here and has kids. He threw a wobbler when he found out people voted for Brexit and made his political opinions quite well known. He also chooses to teach his kids Polish at home, so in that case he can't really be that concerned about embracing British culture.

I wonder what he would think if loads of British people moved to Poland, got upset that the Poles voted to be independent and taught their kids to speak English?

I'm concerned about the fragmentation of my country and the fact that people do not willingly integrate. I also dislike the double standards expected of the UK and the West when they are not replicated in other countries. I also disagree with the massive racial replacement of my country and then being hounded by people like you for daring to speak out against it.

The UK and the West are the most inclusive and tolerant. I understand that people may feel annoyed
at those who do not wish to integrate.

I’m not hounding you out I want a reasoned discussion without the hyperbole, the implied racism and the lack of tolerance.

You seem to be racially profiling one part of society.

What are ”people like me“?

Stop all inward flights from Pakistan for the next 18-24 months
Seize all assets (individual and family ) from convicted paedophiles, terrorists and those guilty of enabling-plotting with them
All Mosques to have cameras installed to allow all activities streamed (prayers and all other gatherings) to a central database
An 18 month long clampdown on the abuse of the taxi system by extended families
All costs of babies with physical and mental defects resulting from inter cousin marriage will not be met by the NHS

Especially your last one – there are several near where I live.

I see them out in wheelchairs with their (tax paid) carers almost every day – who look pitifully bored.

Latest Threads