Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

Below is a link to a site selling crucifix branding irons.

As part of the prisoner rehabilitation process, each Muslim paedophile and terrorist will undergo a branding. The numbers and locations of the brandings will be the decision of the victim and their family.

1606684749996.png

I always wondered. Did Glen Benton from Deicide use a commercially produced branding iron for the inverted crucifix on his forehead, or did he make his own iron?

Below is a link to a site selling crucifix branding irons.

As part of the prisoner rehabilitation process, each Muslim paedophile and terrorist will undergo a branding. The numbers and locations of the brandings will be the decision of the victim and their family.

I remember sometime in the 1990's NCIS- the organisation,not the telly programme-used to issue a monthly bulletin, mainly full of bollocks, but one interesting article was about the tatooing of convicts in Cuba.
There were about 20-30 differing designs relating to the offence, all done on the web of the hand between thumb and forefinger.
Obviously reserved for fairly serious stuff, not shoplifting a bit of pick and mix, be interesting to see how the lefty's would view this as compared to concentration camp numbers...

cam net

Old-Salt
It's a bit late now to be spouting fantasy punishment on those who brought economic wealth to us while hurting our kids.
Typical old men on this website, talk the talk....... No.walk it

I remember sometime in the 1990's NCIS- the organisation,not the telly programme-used to issue a monthly bulletin, mainly full of bollocks, but one interesting article was about the tatooing of convicts in Cuba.
There were about 20-30 differing designs relating to the offence, all done on the web of the hand between thumb and forefinger.
Obviously reserved for fairly serious stuff, not shoplifting a bit of pick and mix, be interesting to see how the lefty's would view this as compared to concentration camp numbers...

If it was Jews, I bet the lefties would be happy to mark them out

It's a bit late now to be spouting fantasy punishment on those who brought economic wealth to us while hurting our kids.

My bold bought economic wealth to us? That may well apply to those Ugandan Asians, many of whom came with nothing but WORKED & made successful businesses. NOT those who came direct from the sub continent!!
Try looking at this
Immigrants have children for benefits, says Asian peer - BBC News
snip "Baroness Flather, speaking during a debate on the government's welfare changes, said: "The minority communities in this country, particularly the Pakistanis and the Bangladeshis have a very large number of children and the attraction is the large number of benefits that follow the child.
"Nobody likes to accept that, nobody likes to talk about it because it is supposed to be very politically incorrect.
"

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

That's definitely a Funny - Funny peculiar!

My bold bought economic wealth to us? That may well apply to those Ugandan Asians, many of whom came with nothing but WORKED & made successful businesses. NOT those who came direct from the sub continent!!
Try looking at this
snip "Baroness Flather, speaking during a debate on the government's welfare changes, said: "The minority communities in this country, particularly the Pakistanis and the Bangladeshis have a very large number of children and the attraction is the large number of benefits that follow the child.
"Nobody likes to accept that, nobody likes to talk about it because it is supposed to be very politically incorrect.
"

Nor face up to the fact that British people are being out bred and racially replaced in large swathes of the country, including our capital city.

Sana

Old-Salt
Try looking at this
"

Not all but a lot. Many Bangladeshis have extra children just to obtain more child benefit and more spacious accomodation.

Last edited:
Try looking at this
"
You really are full of hatred.

corby

Old-Salt
You really are full of hatred.
Its fact not hatred.
I had to register my mothers death in Birmingham a couple of years ago and got to the register office nearly an hour early for one reason or another. The number of ethnic/black babies being registered was eye opening. Not so many white.

Its fact not hatred.
I had to register my mothers death in Birmingham a couple of years ago and got to the register office nearly an hour early for one reason or another. The number of ethnic/black babies being registered was eye opening. Not so many white.
I landed in Gatwick a couple of years ago ,thought I`d got the wrong flight and landed in Karachi .

I landed in Gatwick a couple of years ago ,thought I`d got the wrong flight and landed in Karachi .
How did you quantify that? Can you tell somebodies nationality by the colour of their skin?

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
How did you quantify that? Can you tell somebodies nationality by the colour of their skin?
Himmler, if I walked past you at midnight in the dark, would I see you?

I've just written quite an in depth post but I've decided to delete it because if it ever became public I would probably lose my job and become unemployable. Speaking freely just isn't worth it and I've too much to lose now.

Douglas Murray points out, quite rightly, that the only people who can freely air their views without fear are the ones with economic security.

Latest Threads