Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

john_singh

Old-Salt
Nobody except the Left denies that Islamists are a massive problem. Most Muslims in the UK aren't Islamists. So there's no need to fill your pants.
I'm not denying that.
The problem is, the extremists are the one's with the hard power and........it is written.
Most moderate moslems although they may not agree with the extremist view, will go along with it, so as not to be seen as disloyal to the "ummah"
That's the truth of it.

Holy $hit, I need a whiskey or six after reading that.
Sadly it is true.
Politicians by nature cannot admit when they are wrong. This is a massive goof up. It will become a matter of civilisational survival.

Watch some Bruce Bawer videos and it gets worse. His books are very good as well.

If only there was a solution. Get your revenge in first for it will be too late soon. Not talking genocide but pack up p*** off.

john_singh

Old-Salt
Lets hope the dirty Paedostani vermin are severely beaten up, property damaged, balls booted in, faces glassed, harassed and plagued for years after their paltry, pathetic sentences are over.

Forget that fanny, Begbie. Jake the Muss shows how to perform a bit of direct action on nonce at 2.45.

That would never happen in the Orange Tree in Richmond when the Kiwis are playing England, they are far to posh for that.

If only there was a solution. Get your revenge in first for it will be too late soon. Not talking genocide but pack up p*** off.

The only viable solution is to colonise another planet without the influence of Islam, and then nuke the Earth from orbit it's the only way to be sure

Subscription page for me too .

Strange it doesn't work on Chrome, Firefox, or Edge for me, perhaps it works on a phone??

I'm not denying that.
The problem is, the extremists are the one's with the hard power and........it is written.
Most moderate moslems although they may not agree with the extremist view, will go along with it, so as not to be seen as disloyal to the "ummah"
That's the truth of it.
I think you need to ease up on the old LSD, mera hathi.

philc

LE
An interesting article on how the Investigation are turning a blind eye to the larger picture, of Grooming Gangs coming from Pakistani backgrounds, instead picking some what lower fruit.

In its own words, the UK’s Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA) was ‘set up because of serious concerns that some organisations had failed and were continuing to fail to protect children from sexual abuse’. This includes the organisational failure to protect children from abuse at the hands of organised criminal networks, such as ‘grooming gangs’.
Yet some grooming-gang victims, and those championing their cause, have increasingly felt marginalised by the IICSA proceedings. It is as if the issue of grooming gangs, in which men of mainly Pakistani heritage prey on vulnerable, mainly working-class white girls, is seen as too contentious by the IICSA.

The areas the investigation is focusing on are as follows.

The Inquiry will focus on the following six geographic areas: St Helens, Tower Hamlets, Swansea, Durham, Bristol and Warwickshire. Not the big areas of concern, the ones with multiple cases but shall we say smaller easier areas.