Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

john_singh

Old-Salt
Any thoughts?

The usual divisive garbage designed to promote a simplistic narrative that Muslims in the EU & UK are a monolithic bloc with uniform negative characteristics & behaviours. Usually with the intention of normalising the concept of racial holy war amongst the target audience.

Best avoided.

The truth remains the truth whether you like it or not.
Divisive you say?
Sorry but their precious little book, states quite clearly "Take not the unbelievers for friends, for they are friends amongst each other, and those of you who are friends with "them" is one of them"
Now tell me how is that not divisive?
No amount of guardian/bbc/msm/left/liberal fantasy can change those words, for it is written.
We are heading to disaster.

Isn't this the bint that tweeted that "white girls ought to keep their gobs shut for the sake of diversity"?

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Nobody has ever heard of her in the context of helping victims of grooming.

She's much better known for her anti-semitism.

The truth remains the truth whether you like it or not.
Divisive you say?
Sorry but their precious little book, states quite clearly "Take not the unbelievers for friends, for they are friends amongst each other, and those of you who are friends with "them" is one of them"
Now tell me how is that not divisive?
No amount of guardian/bbc/msm/left/liberal fantasy can change those words, for it is written.
We are heading to disaster.

Nobody except the Left denies that Islamists are a massive problem. Most Muslims in the UK aren't Islamists. So there's no need to fill your pants.

Nobody except the Left denies that Islamists are a massive problem. Most Muslims in the UK aren't Islamists. So there's no need to fill your pants.

Which by coincidence the left court Islamists and hope to make more Muslims into extremists so they have a larger voting base

Divide and rule hasn't worked for the left completely, but they're still working on it

Will this never end

Sadly I dont think so in the immediate future, also one has to consider that this type of paedophilia and child exploitation goes back many decades, and was organised predominantly within closed communities, unlike their victims.

It would seem that some of the recent, illegal migrants are also jumping on the CSE bus. No coverage in the main stream media thus far, which sadly doesn't surprise me any more.

Lets hope the dirty Paedostani vermin are severely beaten up, property damaged, balls booted in, faces glassed, harassed and plagued for years after their paltry, pathetic sentences are over.

Forget that fanny, Begbie. Jake the Muss shows how to perform a bit of direct action on nonce at 2.45.

UKRaider

Old-Salt
Lets hope the dirty Paedostani vermin are severely beaten up, property damaged, balls booted in, faces glassed, harassed and plagued for years after their paltry, pathetic sentences are over.

Forget that fanny, Begbie. Jake the Muss shows how to perform a bit of direct action on nonce at 2.45.

Noted. Downloading now thanks. :p

Seems like they're not satisfied with just abusing children they're into "fowl" play as well ..
Man killed his pet chickens by having sex with them as his wife filmed
snip "Rehan Baig, 37, was arrested after a tip-off that he had images of child abuse. As well as the material involving children as young as six, investigators also found pictures of Baig and his wife Haleema, 38, carrying out sex acts on a dog and footage of him with the chickens – including one that was dead. The clips were saved in a file called ‘Family Vids’ and were described in court as ‘first-generation, homemade movies’ featuring the couple performing bestiality. Some of them were ‘of some duration in length’. Their home in Bradford was raided"

Seems like they're not satisfied with just abusing children they're into "fowl" play as well ..
snip "Rehan Baig, 37, was arrested after a tip-off that he had images of child abuse. As well as the material involving children as young as six, investigators also found pictures of Baig and his wife Haleema, 38, carrying out sex acts on a dog and footage of him with the chickens – including one that was dead. The clips were saved in a file called ‘Family Vids’ and were described in court as ‘first-generation, homemade movies’ featuring the couple performing bestiality. Some of them were ‘of some duration in length’. Their home in Bradford was raided"
Congratulations. I thought that I'd heard it all. Where's the Jesus Wept button?

Including a dead chicken, so a bit of necro bestiality for embracing diversity as well

It's probably more headline grabbing because it doesn't involve underage white girls in Bradford

Londo

LE
This vile individual only got 3 years . It should have been that plus another 30 years for the child abuse videos he was found to have downloaded .

That's enough internet for me today.....

Nothing to see here, oh look a chicken...

You get a dislike, after reading the link I cannot find any aspect of this barbaric culture remotely amusing

"These arrests follow further action taken the previous week on Tuesday 6 October where eight men were taken to custody, also on suspicion of offences ranging from rape of a female child and engaging in sexual activity with a female child. "

A disgusting culture that should have no place in our society. Should we have another referendum, I hope the subject is for the reintroduction of the death penalty

You get a dislike, after reading the link I cannot find any aspect of this barbaric culture remotely amusing

"These arrests follow further action taken the previous week on Tuesday 6 October where eight men were taken to custody, also on suspicion of offences ranging from rape of a female child and engaging in sexual activity with a female child. "

A disgusting culture that should have no place in our society. Should we have another referendum, I hope the subject is for the reintroduction of the death penalty

Surely it's old whiteys fault for breeding, if we didn't have children they wouldn't be able to rape them

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
Funny old thing how local police have become so pro-active since the election in 2019 and when the threat of the NCA being called in on their ground,

Latest Threads