Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

I was thinking more about a lone vigilante out to get vengeance rather than mob rule, there must be a few people out there who are mad enough to make it into their own vendetta.

It makes you wonder how the IRA or Italian mafia might react, mind you some of them were known for it too.
If the Paedostanis had tried that shit over the water, they would have quite rightly been kneecapped, and castrated. Regardless of whether it happened in a Loyalist or Republican area, the result would have been the same. And, I would not be the least bit sympthetic towards the nonces. Irish Republicans have as much right to terrorize Paedostanis as anyone else.

Here is the revised response to the parliamentary petition requesting release of the Home Office's Grooming Gang Review in full. The Home Secretary's response is contained in the link at the end.

Dear ...............

You recently signed the petition “Release the Home Office's Grooming Gang Review in full”:

The Petitions Committee (the group of MPs who oversee the petitions system) has published the Home Secretary’s response to the its request for a revised response.

The Home Secretary’s response now states that that the Government will publish a paper on group-based child sexual exploitation later this year, which will set out their findings and set the direction for future policy and research. The letter from the Home Secretary is available here: https://committees.parliament.uk/publications/1193/documents/10184/default/

Thanks,
The Petitions team
UK Government and Parliament

Given the slippery response of the Home Office so far, developments will need to be scrupulously monitored and followed up where necessary.

Lessons have been learned etc. Not child grooming gangs I think, but still a failing.

Lawyers representing the council said social services managers had a “real concern” about what had happened and a “determination that there should be a full investigation”.

They said there were “lessons to be learned”.

The judge said the boy’s parents were separated, and at one stage the boy’s mother became involved in a relationship with a convicted child sex offender.

He said the council only learned of this from an anonymous phone call, and there was then an “alarming” failure to initially appreciate the threat posed by this man.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Not just Asians either, this nonce is local to me and drank in my local before lockdown.
A little more on this story, turns out the OH is a mate of his mum, she's been recieving threats since this was aired despite being estranged for her son for over 10 years. Mum was in an abusive reklationship and the father was sexually abusing all of the kids and the kids got taken away from mum due to the fact "that she must have known something was happening". I feel sorry for the mum myself, she's in another abusive relationship and often turns up with some injury or another, present partner has done time for it and moves back into the same house after being released as it's a joint council tenancy and council won't move her or remove him from the tenancy.

Unfortunately absolutely nothing will change, the people in positions of responsibility who facilitated and ignored these disgraceful episodes have moved on and up. Does anyone seriously think that the leader of Her Majesties Loyal Opposition will face any sanctions or charges for his wilful decision not to prosecute these matters. I don't agree with it and wish it wasn't so but that's how it is.

john_singh

Old-Salt
Not Rotheram/Leeds/Bradford etc.
But there is some similarity, something in common.
Can't quite put my finger on it!!

This line is sickening
"Despite rules mandating sales through courts"

Last edited:
Here is the revised response to the parliamentary petition requesting release of the Home Office's Grooming Gang Review in full. The Home Secretary's response is contained in the link at the end.

Dear ...............

You recently signed the petition “Release the Home Office's Grooming Gang Review in full”:

The Petitions Committee (the group of MPs who oversee the petitions system) has published the Home Secretary’s response to the its request for a revised response.

The Home Secretary’s response now states that that the Government will publish a paper on group-based child sexual exploitation later this year, which will set out their findings and set the direction for future policy and research. The letter from the Home Secretary is available here: https://committees.parliament.uk/publications/1193/documents/10184/default/

Thanks,
The Petitions team

Given the slippery response of the Home Office so far, developments will need to be scrupulously monitored and followed up where necessary.
Some how the term “white wash“ does not appear to fit!!!

YM

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer

Dear ...............

Thanks,
The Petitions team

Pooped uo tonight.
1590098624351.png

Looks to me that things are set to look at how to prevent such things in the future, which is admirable, if probably flawed, and unlikely to seek those who turned a blind eye to events of the past.

Looks to me that things are set to look at how to prevent such things in the future, which is admirable, if probably flawed, and unlikely to seek those who turned a blind eye to events of the past.
Or in politico parlance " lessons learnt etc etc " roughly translating as an exercise in stonewalling and hope the anger from the great unwashed moves on to something else ?

Or in politico parlance " lessons learnt etc etc " roughly translating as an exercise in stonewalling and hope the anger from the great unwashed moves on to something else ?
The secret workings of the family courts is a perfect example of what happens when you operate outside of real public scrutiny.. In this specific case, the constant need to protect 'operationally sensitive to specific criminal cases' arguments, is exactly the usual circular argument that: 1. lessons learned and if really pressed. 2. You argue that any more scrutiny and the next case, could be potentially imperil and a return to point 1, with a vague promise to really get down and investigate at some point in future.

I have always highlighted the opinion that the cases are not siloed and really are linked, with a network that happens to be linked to specific communities and that terrifies the state, that they've allowed this to grow unchecked for so long.

I would bet my house, if these networks were planning to destroy property and plant bombs you would have seen an astonishingly quick response.

Latest Threads