Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

There appears to be an agenda to islamify this country by stealth. The left are behind this, and it is being led by the left-wing media centred on the BBC. The Labour Party and large parts of the so-called Liberal party are also behind this. The media and education system have been widely infiltrated by the left, and it appears the civil service, and specifically their union is also pushing the common purpose agenda.
Would you like a chinstrap with your tinfoil hat, Sir?

Labour under Blair / Brown admitted that they embarked on a policy of mass migration to socially engineer a truly multicultural country. Considering the religious demographics of some of those countries, an increased Islamic representation was inevitable. While this does not directly equate to increased Tier 1 paedophilia , the lack of integration from Commonwealth countries with majority a Islamic population has shown a lack of integration and respect for the laws of the land.

john_singh

Old-Salt
These sex attacks occur where ever there is this particular demographic. The unpleasant truth is, their religious scriptures justify and condone and even worse encourage it.
Take Friday prayers, how many people actually know what they pray for?
It is words to the effect "allah help us defeat and subjugate the unbelievers"

The verses referring to "right hand possessions" exist, they are preached and encouraged.

That's the truth. Sure I will be the first to concede that not all of them do actually believe this, but a large number do.
That's a fact.

The left has decided that the working class has failed to rise up and take part in the "glorious revolution" so they have decided to import new voters.

I think those who are on the right of the spectrum such as Johnson, they know what the issue is, but are terrified of major civil disturbance, which will happen inevitably .

The west has tied itself in knots with human rights laws and it is activist lawyers/judges who are behind this. This is where major reform has to happen.

Deportation rarely happens, no commonsense is used. If someone is recommended for deportation, why are they freed and told to report for deportation at xyz time/date/location, they aren't. WTF is so difficult to resolve ??

Why use civillian flights? Hand them over to the navy, there must be ships passing by the mid east all the time.
Put them in the hold, bring them up when passing by, place on dinghy, dump them on the beach hand them a pork pie and tell them to eff off. Why the song and dance??

I'm genuinely surprised nobody has taken the law into their own hands with these grooming gangs yet.

I imagine there's a fair few people out there with nothing to lose.
Sounds to me like you are calling for mob rule, which leads to the beating/murder of pediatricians!

I will say though that more and more i find myself watching these youtube films of the police abusing powers, google CrimeBodge for example. Whilst I am aware that they are selecting videos to show all police in a bad way, I can only reflect on my own interactions with the police and agree on the main, they are misguided.

That misguidance, is the best I can put for:

God Complex - always have to be right - in any other business, being wrong is a learning opportunity, give the police the tools to check and teach them to be polite. EG. I am sorry Sir to stop you but am concerned about X - please can you just hold on whilst I check.......check...my apologies, all good, please go on your way safely and have a nice day.

I have dealt in Contracts for 20 plus years and I always refer my Legal team when there is ambiguity, I am not a Lawyer and neither are the police, therefore, give them the tools and access to lawyers.

Political motivation - disgraceful, should have no business in the force, pass a law, remove an old law, there should be no requirement to meet quotas they should not be required to answer any questions on race, you only stopped 200 black kids this week officer, yes sir, there were only 200 black kids that met the witness description of a black kid in a hoodie.

I dont like the Police any more, I remember the PC Plod that came to our school in the early 80's, played a guitar and wandered the beat, whilst there are a few miscreants from those days who turned into nasty thieves, not one of us would have allowed the miscreants to take the piss, once I had an interaction with the police years later, I wouldnt piss on them if they were on fire.

See that thing in Australia a month ago when a lorry mowed down 4 police and they want to charge the guy with filming it, i think there is also a law he broke about not helping the police?? Whilst I think he is scum, I wonder how many police would assist trying save someones life, from what I have seen, at least 50% would not get out of their car and get blood on their tunics.

I have dealt in Contracts for 20 plus years and I always refer my Legal team when there is ambiguity, I am not a Lawyer and neither are the police, therefore, give them the tools and access to lawyers.
Cops may not be lawyers, but lawyers are most definitely not cops. Every major operation I can think of where the police brought in lawyers to assist with the planning ended up being a complete cluster. Holy Cross being the worst example.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Not just Asians either, this nonce is local to me and drank in my local before lockdown.

Agreed, however as stated previously the level of infiltration at the Home Office is almost total and anyone not displaying the correct behaviours is ostracised, hence the attempt by the CS to remove Pritti Patel.

This the same department that that during the EU exit debarcle was planning for constitutional crisis and a collation government such was its briefing from Momentum.

YM
This underlines what I wrote above, and provides justification for why there needs to be a comprehensive purge of the civil service to remove those on the left who think they are entitled to run the country to their own narrow agenda, and damn any minister of Secretary of State who has the temerity to attempt to obstruct or thwart their common pupose aganda.

They need removing, down to every last one of them, and fast.

Tonight would not be too soon for Dominic Cummings to start cancelling passes and their computer access and issuing P45s.

Go for it, Dominic, you know you want to. The country is backing you!

Thank you. You prove the point to anyone who opposes the common purpose agenda in your derisive excuse of a statement.

I share the same concern that 'Sargon' does at approximately 5:12, in that the Home Office is once more trying to find a large carpet to brush it under, to try to cover up it incompetence and failings.
Very good point, it would seem that this concern about raising any point or points about racial tensions are to be hidden out of sight in case it offends, regardless of how unpleasant abhorrent and... even criminal, as this particular behaviour was, to the extreme!

These sex attacks occur where ever there is this particular demographic. The unpleasant truth is, their religious scriptures justify and condone and even worse encourage it.
Take Friday prayers, how many people actually know what they pray for?
It is words to the effect "allah help us defeat and subjugate the unbelievers"

The verses referring to "right hand possessions" exist, they are preached and encouraged.

That's the truth. Sure I will be the first to concede that not all of them do actually believe this, but a large number do.
That's a fact.

The left has decided that the working class has failed to rise up and take part in the "glorious revolution" so they have decided to import new voters.

I think those who are on the right of the spectrum such as Johnson, they know what the issue is, but are terrified of major civil disturbance, which will happen inevitably .

The west has tied itself in knots with human rights laws and it is activist lawyers/judges who are behind this. This is where major reform has to happen.

Deportation rarely happens, no commonsense is used. If someone is recommended for deportation, why are they freed and told to report for deportation at xyz time/date/location, they aren't. WTF is so difficult to resolve ??

Why use civillian flights? Hand them over to the navy, there must be ships passing by the mid east all the time.
Put them in the hold, bring them up when passing by, place on dinghy, dump them on the beach hand them a pork pie and tell them to eff off. Why the song and dance??
Good post.

Re deportations, if not possible, remove then to somewhere like South Georgia, or somewhere else if we still have anywhere unpleasant, uninhabited and remote.

Not really. However, you carry on believing what you must.

Careful of all that 5G now. You might catch something.
This underlines what I wrote above, and provides justification for why there needs to be a comprehensive purge of the civil service to remove those on the left who think they are entitled to run the country to their own narrow agenda, and damn any minister of Secretary of State who has the temerity to attempt to obstruct or thwart their common pupose aganda.

They need removing, down to every last one of them, and fast.

Tonight would not be too soon for Dominic Cummings to start cancelling passes and their computer access and issuing P45s.

Go for it, Dominic, you know you want to. The country is backing you!
Will you lead the pitchfork and flaming torches brigade?

BlackDyke

War Hero
Will you lead the pitchfork and flaming torches brigade?
Seriously, something needs doing at the Home Office.
It's not just the abuse thing but a catalogue of deliberate errors which have ruined the lives of some of our Windrush generation and their obvious unwillingness to deport convicted criminals.
I'm sure there's loads more but those examples will do for now.
They seem to have been running with little or no oversight for a long time.
Needs clearing out, now.

Sounds to me like you are calling for mob rule, which leads to the beating/murder of pediatricians!
I was thinking more about a lone vigilante out to get vengeance rather than mob rule, there must be a few people out there who are mad enough to make it into their own vendetta.

It makes you wonder how the IRA or Italian mafia might react, mind you some of them were known for it too.

Latest Threads