Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

I do believe that it is quite clear that the Home Office fears the reaction by the wider populace to the findings of the report, not only at those involved but that, clearly this along with FGM, is a consequence of inadequate migration policy, which when ever such polices are questioned or criticised is then framed as being racist or xenophobic.

The population of the UK have never asked, directly if they wanted mass migration. Since any conversation since 'Enoch Powell' sacking by 'Ted Heath, again at any questioning or criticism of immigration is then framed as being racist or xenophobic.

The failure to being able to be discussed openly and honestly instead have them swept under a rug, that is no longer 'fit for purpose', does not bode well.

BlackDyke

War Hero
Indeed the left needed to absolutely demonise him and he does walk into it, 'Douglas Murray' has said much the same, as 'Tommy Robinson' but with more eloquence and nuance, however the media find it harder to portray 'Douglas Murray' as a working class thug, so just avoid covering him.
Robinson had the coverage and the back up to have made a huge fuss over the culpability of the authorities but has ignored it in favour of showing his own stupid prejudices.
Looking around the net I am getting a very real impression of anger and I think Ms Patel needs to get her house in order pretty* damn quick.
I wish Javid was back in the HO, he at least seemed to act as an honest broker.

*Unintentional :biggrin:

Robinson had the coverage and the back up to have made a huge fuss over the culpability of the authorities but has ignored it in favour of showing his own stupid prejudices.
Looking around the net I am getting a very real impression of anger and I think Ms Patel needs to get her house in order pretty* damn quick.
I wish Javid was back in the HO, he at least seemed to act as an honest broker.

*Unintentional :biggrin:
Sadly as I have said many times over the course of this thread, I believe it is rather, some within the Civil Service rather than Ministers that has been and continues to be the issue.

BlackDyke

War Hero
Sadly as I have said many times over the course of this thread, I believe it is rather, some within the Civil Service rather than Ministers that has been and continues to be the issue.
The tail that wags the dog.
Somebody needs to get a grip at the Home Office PDQ.

Wembley and Brent in general still vote in Labour MP's though.
Unfortunately so. The jerrymander is active here in Bent, oh sorry Brent, which is possibly they are so keen on taking in asylum seekers in this borough.

Red Dawn Butler-the MP for Bent, the next Comrade Dianne Abbott?.

Cue the attempts by civil servants to undermine Priti the barbarian.
You've hit the nail squarely on the head, there.

Who said there is no corruption in the civil service?. Well, they're wrong.

Priti is trying to, but he is being undermined by a corrupt faction in the civil service.

There needs to be a night of the long knives in the upper reaches of the Home Office mandarins.

There appears to be an agenda to islamify this country by stealth. The left are behind this, and it is being led by the left-wing media centred on the BBC. The Labour Party and large parts of the so-called Liberal party are also behind this. The media and education system have been widely infiltrated by the left, and it appears the civil service, and specifically their union is also pushing the common purpose agenda.

Opposition to this is vilified in almost Stalinist terms.

The tide needs to be turned before it is too late.

just spotted this BBC Asian Network Plays Rap Song About Pimping 'White Girls' for Cash
snip "BBC Asian Network played the song “Chaabian Boyz” by Frenzo Harami, which contains the lyrics “I had a white girl I used to call a cash machine, I got 20 white girls and they will trap [sell drugs] for me, they’re on in the flats laying on their backs for P [money].”

How can this be allowed to be broadcast, the beeb really are the pits & need disbanding.

Complain to OFCOM and copy it to your MP

There appears to be an agenda to islamify this country by stealth. The left are behind this, and it is being led by the left-wing media centred on the BBC. The Labour Party and large parts of the so-called Liberal party are also behind this. The media and education system have been widely infiltrated by the left, and it appears the civil service, and specifically their union is also pushing the common purpose agenda.

Opposition to this is vilified in almost Stalinist terms.

The tide needs to be turned before it is too late.
The Labour Party were voted to oblivion 6 months ago...so surely won't the Conservatives sort this out?

How many of those who post here work daily in the Whitehall Village? Most posters, it seems, are retired NCOs with a visceral loathing of London with a scant knowledge of how Departments function.

I left the MOD a year ago and both before and since I have had daily contact across a number of Departments (Cabinet Office, FCO, DfID, DIT) at a senior level for about 5 years now. I think the Civil Service has its faults but I have never (IMI) never seen any evidence of 'civil service' activity to undermine the referendum and its results. Never. Immediately after the referendum, all departments made recruitment into their respective BREXIT areas their top priority, taking their best staff from other areas, to help sort out an almost unfathomably complex portmanteau of issues.

What I have seen is appalling political leadership of some departments, where SCS (Senior Civil Service) have tried to manage the car crash that is BREXIT as best they can in absence of cogent D&G from their Ministers and Undersecretaries, who then use the CS for political point-scoring. Remember that BREXIT is a political decision, not an administrative procedure.
I work a lot closer to the coal face in the CS but can confirm that the efforts put into dealing with the fallout from BREXIT have been near heroic on occasion - the distortion and lies of the MSM (especially the Guardian on a number of occasions) has been highly demoralising to those who have slogged their guts out on this.

I had a hand in noting a particular case with reference to the topic of this discussion - I got a commendation for my efforts, which effectively came to naught (albeit somewhat after the fact). It was not for lack of will, effort or cooperation - but rather what was lawful for the respective department to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I work a lot closer to the coal face in the CS but can confirm that the efforts put into dealing with the fallout from BREXIT have been near heroic on occasion - the distortion and lies of the MSM (especially the Guardian on a number of occasions) has been highly demoralising to those who have slogged their guts out on this.

I had a hand in noting a particular case with reference to the topic of this discussion - I got a commendation for my efforts, which effectively came to naught (albeit somewhat after the fact). It was not for lack of will, effort or cooperation - but rather what was lawful for the respective department to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Typical Leftie, Guardianista Common Purpose civil serpent are you? Undermining Britain's Right to celebrate its exploitative, colonial past and the pre-eminence today of WASP 'right thinking' people. You disgust me etc etc in capital letters...

Agreed, however as stated previously the level of infiltration at the Home Office is almost total and anyone not displaying the correct behaviours is ostracised, hence the attempt by the CS to remove Pritti Patel.

This the same department that that during the EU exit debarcle was planning for constitutional crisis and a collation government such was its briefing from Momentum.

YM

Agreed, however as stated previously the level of infiltration at the Home Office is almost total and anyone not displaying the correct behaviours is ostracised, hence the attempt by the CS to remove Pritti Patel.
And you have first hand experience of this in the Home Office, do you?

This the same department that that during the EU exit debarcle was planning for constitutional crisis and a collation government such was its briefing from Momentum.
And you evidence for this conspiracy...? If you have evidence of such a grave criminal act, you should pass it on to the Metropolitan Police, who take the lead on these matters.

Latest Threads