Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

Lets hope those pieces of shit are getting a proper hiding in the bogs every day of their pitiful lax sentences. Deport them afterwards, and I hope their families disown them, or face harassment.

Londo

LE
There are enough of those scumfcuks UK-wide to fill their own prison. Or their own extermination camp.
I read yesterday that 3 members of one rape gang who had their British citizenship removed have been already released from prison and are back wandering around their home town having not been deported . :pissedoff:
Been seen more than once by some of their victims
Come on Home Office get you're act together .

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I read yesterday that 3 members of one rape gang who had their British citizenship removed have been already released from prison and are back wandering around their home town having not been deported . :pissedoff:
Been seen more than once by some of their victims
Come on Home Office get you're act together .
Common decency - and I'm talking in terms of resect for the victims, here - says that they should stay inside until they leave the country.

No doubt that infringes their rights.

Lets hope those pieces of shit are getting a proper hiding in the bogs every day of their pitiful lax sentences. Deport them afterwards, and I hope their families disown them, or face harassment.
Deport their family as well

Londo

LE
Common decency - and I'm talking in terms of resect for the victims, here - says that they should stay inside until they leave the country.

No doubt that infringes their rights.
No doubt
Personally I think they should be released . Tarred and feathered , dragged through the streets and then set alight .
But then I'm just a big softy at heart .

No doubt
Personally I think they should be released . Tarred and feathered , dragged through the streets and then set alight .
But then I'm just a big softy at heart .
It should only take a one-line Bill (amendment), to ensure they could/should/would ONLY be released from prison, DIRECTLY into the custody of the police . . . to be transferred directly, immediately, to an aircraft/flight out of the country.

Last edited:
I should only take a one-line Bill (amendment), to ensure they could/should/would ONLY be released from prison, DIRECTLY into the custody of the police . . . to be transferred directly, immediately, to an aircraft/flight out of the country.
Sadly, not a very effective expulsion strategy just at the moment...

Seemingly Scotland was hiding this up as well … Child Rape Grooming Gang consisting of 55 Asylum Seekers kept Secret by Scottish Police for 3 years - Focusing Politics
snip " grooming gang was kept secret by Scottish police despite victimising at least 44 young girls.
Glasgow police shut down a child rape gang consisting of 55 members which were all either “asylum seekers or naturalised asylum seekers”, but the police did not reveal the existence of this group or the operation to take this group down to the public."
The police operation took place in 2016. However, this operation is only becoming public knowledge 3 years later, according to ‘The Scottish Sun, which revelled a briefing document from Police in Scotland that reveals the report (link to the report) conducted by Detective Inspector Sarah Taylor from the National Child Abuse Investigation Unit found that

• 55 suspects
  • 46 identified – Kurdish, Afghani, Egyptian, Algerian, Moroccan,
    Turkish, Pakistan and Iraqi
  • all are either asylum seekers or naturalised asylum seekers
  • 22 remain within Greater Glasgow area
  • 8 outwith Glasgow area
  • 14 deported
  • 1 currently awaiting deportation
  • 1 currently within Prison
As to why the investigation into the grooming gang was hidden from the public is “unknown”

Seemingly Scotland was hiding this up as well … Child Rape Grooming Gang consisting of 55 Asylum Seekers kept Secret by Scottish Police for 3 years - Focusing Politics
snip " grooming gang was kept secret by Scottish police despite victimising at least 44 young girls.
Glasgow police shut down a child rape gang consisting of 55 members which were all either “asylum seekers or naturalised asylum seekers”, but the police did not reveal the existence of this group or the operation to take this group down to the public."
The police operation took place in 2016. However, this operation is only becoming public knowledge 3 years later, according to ‘The Scottish Sun, which revelled a briefing document from Police in Scotland that reveals the report (link to the report) conducted by Detective Inspector Sarah Taylor from the National Child Abuse Investigation Unit found that

• 55 suspects
  • 46 identified – Kurdish, Afghani, Egyptian, Algerian, Moroccan,
    Turkish, Pakistan and Iraqi
  • all are either asylum seekers or naturalised asylum seekers
  • 22 remain within Greater Glasgow area
  • 8 outwith Glasgow area
  • 14 deported
  • 1 currently awaiting deportation
  • 1 currently within Prison
As to why the investigation into the grooming gang was hidden from the public is “unknown”
As someone who used to live there (I believe that you mentioned it in a previous post) could you explain why there is such a thing as a Moroccan asylum seeker? The only reason that I can think of is if a Moroccan is heterosexually challenged, and if that was the case then surely they wouldn't be grooming young girls.

What kind of a society are we where we would rather conceal the issue of child abuse rather than expose it to the daylight?

Am I missing something? Has there ever been a time where concealing child abuse has worked out well for anyone?

Exactly. Whether they're religious figures, politicians or people in power, it's always the victims who suffer.
To be honest I feel this little train wreck has reached the end of the line.

Publish and be damned.

All reports open and aired.

If that means certain parts of society review their views regarding their outlook on children or their protection thereof, if that means public servants are done for malfeasance, if that means we grip this hard...

Good.

it needs stopping. Full stop.

Latest Threads