Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

Well my wedgy friend, allow me to polarise opinions a little further.

TR is a professional grifter. Anything he does is to raise funds for his own bank account. His role in interfering with the trial nearly meant that rapists were not held accountable [bad], victims nearly didn't get justice [bad] and allowed the horrible creatures who have been trying to justify inaction [bad] by saying that the whole issue has been made up by the far right [bad].

I'm well up for a societal revolution to ensure this scandal isn't repeated and that every single person responsible gets such a punishment that people will still be talking about it for generations.

To achieve that, everything has to be done right. Letting people like TR take control of the steering wheel would be like handing the keys to the rapists whilst tripping over your own clown shoes.
There are plenty of fair criticisms of the way the bloke has gone about things. 'It's all a moneymaking scam' isn't one of them and borders on tinfoil hat territory.

He's a grifter! That's not a controversial statement. TR makes decisions that benefit his own bank account. If he cared about preventing further abuse, abusers being prosecuted & the care of victims he's had many years to demonstrate that.

That he's made money off behaving in a way that will achieve the polar opposite tells anything you need to know.

Put it this way, in the future when there has been a long expensive enquiry to identify the who's and the why's and how's, TRs name will only appear in the context of making it harder for the cultures (of the state, the hard left and the abusers) to change in order to prevent the abuse from continuing.

It also depends on when you are speaking about. Robinson talking about Grooming Gangs on Newsnight in 2011 and Paxman sneering at him for it is not the same thing as him reporting from outside an ongoing trial of groomers that had already been caught.

He's a grifter! That's not a controversial statement. TR makes decisions that benefit his own bank account. If he cared about preventing further abuse, abusers being prosecuted & the care of victims he's had many years to demonstrate that.

That he's made money off behaving in a way that will achieve the polar opposite tells anything you need to know.

Put it this way, in the future when there has been a long expensive enquiry to identify the who's and the why's and how's, TRs name will only appear in the context of making it harder for the cultures (of the state, the hard left and the abusers) to change in order to prevent the abuse from continuing.
His tactics certainly are questionable at times. But just repeating he's a grifter does not make it true. Do you have any evidence his motivation is financial gain?

Well my wedgy friend, allow me to polarise opinions a little further.

TR is a professional grifter. Anything he does is to raise funds for his own bank account. His role in interfering with the trial nearly meant that rapists were not held accountable [bad], victims nearly didn't get justice [bad] and allowed the horrible creatures who have been trying to justify inaction [bad] by saying that the whole issue has been made up by the far right [bad].

I'm well up for a societal revolution to ensure this scandal isn't repeated and that every single person responsible gets such a punishment that people will still be talking about it for generations.

To achieve that, everything has to be done right. Letting people like TR take control of the steering wheel would be like handing the keys to the rapists whilst tripping over your own clown shoes.
I haven't heard that he is doing this to finance his lifestyle, do you have any links ? I agree on his jeopardising a court case.
Swap your second and third paragraphs around and its on the money. Dismantle the structures that enabled these crimes to take place and replace them with transparent and accountable organisation(s)
ETA
As for the reference of letting TR take control - nobody , including himself wants to run the show. He is a single issue individual - exposing, highlighting crimes from predominately Pakistani - Mirpuri males.

Last edited:
Its an odd argument that TR is interfering with the established organisations dealing with this after those same organisations have completely failed to deal with this.

Its like the Chernobyl night shift stepping in to Fukushima and saying " OK , just leave this to us " .

Its an odd argument that TR is interfering with the established organisations dealing with this after those same organisations have completely failed to deal with this.

Its like the Chernobyl night shift stepping in to Fukushima and saying " OK , just leave this to us " .
I wouldn't call it interfering, he did put a court case in jeopardy by reporting outside after being told it may happen by his doing that. Outside that I think he has done a far better job than the MSM to keep this problem current and relevant, reaching as many as he can.

No it's not. The courts never through out the Rotherham cases because they never got that far in the 1st place. Which is what the scandal is about. The police which were in a position to charge & present evidence never did for different, bad reasons.

As for TR's grifting, do some googling on his mortgage & then his income from murky benefactors and from grassroots fundraising. He's a straight up grifter.

No it's not. The courts never through out the Rotherham cases because they never got that far in the 1st place. Which is what the scandal is about. The police which were in a position to charge & present evidence never did for different, bad reasons.

As for TR's grifting, do some googling on his mortgage & then his income from murky benefactors and from grassroots fundraising. He's a straight up grifter.
" murky benefactors " FFS !

philc

LE
2015 Video, Police had to be retrained that it was illegal for under 16s to have sex and could not consent. The man sitting next to the Police Officer is this man.

2015 Video, Police had to be retrained that it was illegal for under 16s to have sex and could not consent. The man sitting next to the Police Officer is this man.

Boils my blood to see that scumbag Ahmed nodding approvingly to what was being said by the police Words fail me trying to describe just what a disgusting individual he is

I guess it depends how far back it reaches.

The focus so far, as far as I can discern, has been on Labour's (particularly New Labour's) willingness to bury this. The current Tory government could be accused of a witch-hunt. Again, I don't care about the howling of those who've cynically dismissed the unfortunates of life. Naz Shah should have been prosecuted for her comments, as far as I'm concerned; those who actually covered up the deeds should be in windowless cells.

But if this also went on on the Tories' watch, the willingness to stick the boot in might be somewhat less.

Either way, unless we see some truth people are always going to remain cynical. And, contrary to the comments of such as Shah, racial harmony will suffer more, not less, damage.

An interesting point, and I'll come back to this again, is the supposed fear among police officers that if they were seen to target certain communities they'd have a riot on their hands. So, that means policing at the top line has failed - a part of the wider community is holding the rest to ransom.

Interesting, isn't it? Rotherham is still 86 percent white, and the surrounding borough 92 percent; the Asian population in-town is 8.5 percent and in the borough closer to 4 percent. Greater Manchester is still two-thirds white, with a Pakistani population (which is who we're really talking about here) of 8.5 percent. Less than 10 percent in both cases, then.
From the last Cenus?
No wonder they binned it... Ask the supermarkets and National Insurance numbers

Neither did his contempts of court & risking trial disruption help sort out any child abuse issue

It wasn’t a very good way about making a point about nothing being done outside one part of a multipart series of cases.
He would claim media silence, but his defence was that he said nothing new about the cases that hasn’t already been reported - he was reading our articles that had been published prior to the particular trial stages, once all the connected trials were completed and the reporting restrictions lifted then the outcomes were reported. But at that time were overshadowed by the Tommy circus

The main point that he has consistently made is ‘please send money’.
His agenda is to incite a reaction and stir up his audience.
Chill Winston

Not true.

Operation Central - 5 convictions
Operation Clover - 20 convictions
Operation Stovewood - 20 convictions and cases still ongoing

Just some here:

par avion

War Hero
easy answer. One of two options.

Physically castrate them and deport them, or

death penalty.

That will reduce the numbers in prison, deter them, thus reducing the numbers of child rape offences - double ben still occurring at epidemic proportions.
You old lefty liberal softy, you.

As for Tommy Robinson.

If there hadn't been a systematic dereliction of duty by police, social services, etc. Then he wouldn't have the space to manoeuvre.

The police took the easy route to prevent racial tensions and achieved worse tensions. Banging up a few nonces wouldn't have stressed either side.

Trying to placate the crocodile...

Not true.

Operation Central - 5 convictions
Operation Clover - 20 convictions
Operation Stovewood - 20 convictions and cases still ongoing

Just some here:
That's making my point. TR was complaining about the state cover up by interfering with the one institution that has been able to process and convict the rapists.

However, up until these cases started being reopened and investigated by the NCA they were not being progressed or pursued. Which is where the conspiracy is found.

Latest Threads