Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

Londo

LE
I also recall the reporter saying something about "Emergency Stop & Search" powers have been put in place before I'd heard any reports of the ethnicity of the victims & perps.
I knew straight away that certain demographics, aka the usual suspects, weren't involved.
This incident happened right on the edge of my old stomping ground and just half a mile up the road where a load of Albanians beat one of their mates to death with baseball bats a couple of years ago . Immigration has brought so much to this country .
I noticed in report and pictures of the stabbing victims that none wore turbans . This is quite common with the ones that want to gain work on construction sites as hard hats are mandatory unlike motorcycle helmets where they got the law changed to suit them .

Now I'm no lawyer, and I'm sure there are folk on arrse who can straighten me out, but surely there is a case that those who were in positions of authority who chose not to fulfill the requirements of those positions could be charged with being an accessory after the fact to various offences? Offences such as rape (of a minor), conspiracy, trafficking etc.
I doubt it. That would require knowledge of a specific offence, which would need to be proven to criminal standard.

Far easier to go the 'neglect' route.

Think 'careless' v 'dangerous' driving for a comparison.

philc

LE
And another incident. This time Peterborough.

A restaurant has been closed down by police investigating the rape of two teenage girls.

Officers said they had "reasonable grounds" to suspect the Babylon Restaurant in Peterborough has been used for serious child sex offences.

Five people - including three 18-year-old men and a 16-year-old boy - have been arrested on suspicion of rape.

philc

LE
Looking at some prison population stats, 16% of the prison population identifies as Muslim where as UK Muslim population is 4%.

Report is online, CBP-04334, 23 July 2019 By Georgina Sturge

So am guessing figure has and will go up.

Looking at some prison population stats, 16% of the prison population identifies as Muslim where as UK Muslim population is 4%.

That can’t be right.
According to Tommy Robinson all the Muslims are let off and never sent to prison, except for the Muslims who kept killing him in prison

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
That can’t be right.
According to Tommy Robinson all the Muslims are let off and never sent to prison, except for the Muslims who kept killing him in prison
If true they deserve to be in prison for being so incompetent at offing gobby dwarfs

That can’t be right.
Not really sure flailing at yaxley lennon helps sort out the endemic muslim child abuse issue.

par avion

War Hero
I think our current policing model is based on a society that ceased to exist around thirty years ago. It’s not just about numbers being cut, it’s also about the ‘entitlement’ we as a society feel the right to.

”I’ve had nasty things said to me on Facebook”

“A drunk patient has absconded from A&E and feel he may be a risk to himself and others”

“Timmy has not come home from school again, he was due back at 5 but it’s now 8pm, he’s 15 and does this every week”.

”my neighbour keeps moving my wheelie bin...and I think he does it because I’m gay” (hate incident).

All those are average daily calls received. When something serious kicks off...it’s up the creek without a paddle because Jaxxon will still be expected To be investigated after calling Chardonnay an unfit mother on Facebook, and Rupert will be logging his 5th police complaint this week after being told his latest call to 999 constitutes a civil matter and police can’t get his tv back from his civil partners flat after they separated and he left it there.

I think we as a society need a serious change of perspective, and then the emergency services will be able to deal with the real $hit that needs seriously sorting. It’s part of the current mindset that allowed the grooming stuff to prevail...the fear of causing offence, and upsetting a delicate part of society.
In about 2003 while serving at Kilburn police station (Met Police) while the McPherson witch hunt was at its height we were called to what was basically a neighbours dispute in the Neasden/Dollis Hill area. Now as any plod will tell you neighbour disputes are second only to domestics for potential grief.

The driver of our plod car was an ex Army Air Corp Corporal pilot (Flew Gazelles - The Mini Metros of the helicopter world). I was the radio operator/observer.

Eagle Flight hovered onto the scene.

Our informant was an elderly asian male who launched into a long dietribe of nothing much about his neighbour across the road.

"They are harrasing me by leaving rubbish outside my garage"he said.

He pointed to a tiny speak of dust outside his garage door which had probably been blown in by the wind.

Even the RSM would have missed it in a room inspection.

Skipper and Ginger looked at each other.

Sensing a degree of sceptism our informant went for the nuclear option and produced a card from his pocket.

Upon examination we saw it was a race card, special catagory - Islamaphobia.

"It is cos I is muslim and asian" said our informant.

Nooooooo, we both thought.

In accordance with the McPherson report we took down the full details for a hate incident which is recorded on the Crime Reporting System CRIS). We informed him that we would go and speak to the neighbour and investigate.

We went across the road to the neighbours house where we were met by a white women aged about 40-45.

We related the neighbour's tale of woe and his allegation that the RSM's missing specks of dust was done by her and it was only cos he was asian and muslim.

"Ha" she said and related her own tale of harrasement from the neighbour.

"He is only doing it because I am Jewish" she said.

"Yes, Yeeeeeees", we both thought.

"I totatly disaprove of anti semitism and I will have stern words with him" I said. My partner was nodding his head vigorously in agreement. I took down the full details for a hate incident.

We returned to see the informant.

"Your neighbour says you are only making the allegation because she is Jewish. I totaly disprove of anti semitism" I said sternly.

"No no No not me sir I am not being anti Jewish sir, not me."

"Well you both need to act like adults and sort your lives out"

And so Skipper and Ginger returned to base to complete two non crime hate incident crime report. (The driver/ pilot was the ginger by the way)

And so dear reader, this is the sort of pants that your much maligned plod (sadly with a lot of good reason these days)have to put up with on a regular basis.

Last edited:

par avion

War Hero
Normal police SOP for dealing with neighbour disputes at that time was ....

Attend scene, listen to informants weary tale of woe about his neighbour. Agree that his neighbour is a total cnut, but he should try and avoid conflict with them by avoiding them as much as possible and both sides need to act as adults. Tell him you will speak to the neighbour.

Go and speak to the neighbour. Listen to his weary tale of woe. Agree that his neighbour is a complete cnut, but he should try and avoid conflict with them by avoiding them as much as possible and both sides need to act as adults. Tell him you will inform his neighbour.

Speak to the original informant, inform him about speaking to neighbour and both parties co-existing without the need for police to re-attend and possibly have to start nicking peaple.

It worked for me and both parties were left happy and usually you never heard from them again.

As always though there are exceptions to the rule and some peaple are total cnuts. You usualy get the safer neighborhood team stiched up with these.

Even these though are eventualy solved when one side murders the other. With one party dead and the other doing thirty years minimun life sentence there is no more neighbour dispute.

Divide and rule. Don't you just love it. We ruled an empire where a map of a quarter of the world was coloured pink because of such methods.

Last edited:

easy answer. One of two options.

Physically castrate them and deport them, or

death penalty.

That will reduce the numbers in prison, deter them, thus reducing the numbers of child rape offences - double benefit.

That can’t be right.
I am not a fan of Tommy Robinson, so lets be clear before I make this statement. He does appear to have had a point. He may have made it badly, and if it had been made by a serious politician or group of people, it may have got some traction, but he does have a reasonable point. That and nothing has been done about this problem as its still occurring at epidemic proportions.

Sarah Champion is a serious politician who raised this far more eloquently than TR & got an absolute kicking for her troubles.

The only thing TR has contributed during this time has been to nearly get a case thrown out of court.

Not really sure flailing at yaxley lennon helps sort out the endemic muslim child abuse issue.
Neither did his contempts of court & risking trial disruption help sort out any child abuse issue

I am not a fan of Tommy Robinson, so lets be clear before I make this statement. He does appear to have had a point. He may have made it badly, and if it had been made by a serious politician or group of people, it may have got some traction, but he does have a reasonable point. That and nothing has been done about this problem as its still occurring at epidemic proportions.
It wasn’t a very good way about making a point about nothing being done outside one part of a multipart series of cases.
He would claim media silence, but his defence was that he said nothing new about the cases that hasn’t already been reported - he was reading our articles that had been published prior to the particular trial stages, once all the connected trials were completed and the reporting restrictions lifted then the outcomes were reported. But at that time were overshadowed by the Tommy circus

The main point that he has consistently made is ‘please send money’.
His agenda is to incite a reaction and stir up his audience.

Neither did his contempts of court & risking trial disruption help sort out any child abuse issue

It wasn’t a very good way about making a point about nothing being done outside one part of a multipart series of cases.
He would claim media silence, but his defence was that he said nothing new about the cases that hasn’t already been reported - he was reading our articles that had been published prior to the particular trial stages, once all the connected trials were completed and the reporting restrictions lifted then the outcomes were reported. But at that time were overshadowed by the Tommy circus

The main point that he has consistently made is ‘please send money’.
His agenda is to incite a reaction and stir up his audience.
as I said - not a fan, but his action kept the issue in the media

as I said - not a fan, but his action kept the issue in the media
Kept the issue in the media by nearly denying victims their justice in order to chisel more cash out of the gullible.

Thanks but no thanks.

What's important here is stopping the abuse, preventing further abuse, prosecuting the perpetrators, repairing the victims & ridding the parts of our state that will overlook abuse for an easy life.

TR is a grifter and he's using these victims to grift.

Sarah Champion is a serious politician who raised this far more eloquently than TR & got an absolute kicking for her troubles.

The only thing TR has contributed during this time has been to nearly get a case thrown out of court.
Agreed re Champion , she paid the ultimate political price for her beliefs. You got a disagree as TR raised the issue into the wider public domain where it gained traction as opposed to Champion who did her best in the political arena.

TR but up the issue of grooming in the same way the Yorkshire Ripper bought up the issue of poor street lighting.

TR but up the issue of grooming in the same way the Yorkshire Ripper bought up the issue of poor street lighting.
Very reasoned thought out response. This kind of belittling attitude just polarises opinions and contributes nothing to the ongoing crisis.
Nice one.

Last edited:
Very reasoned thought out response. This kind of belittling attitude just polarises opinions and contributes nothing to the ongoing crisis.
Nice one.
Well my wedgy friend, allow me to polarise opinions a little further.

TR is a professional grifter. Anything he does is to raise funds for his own bank account. His role in interfering with the trial nearly meant that rapists were not held accountable [bad], victims nearly didn't get justice [bad] and allowed the horrible creatures who have been trying to justify inaction [bad] by saying that the whole issue has been made up by the far right [bad].

I'm well up for a societal revolution to ensure this scandal isn't repeated and that every single person responsible gets such a punishment that people will still be talking about it for generations.

To achieve that, everything has to be done right. Letting people like TR take control of the steering wheel would be like handing the keys to the rapists whilst tripping over your own clown shoes.

Latest Threads