Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

Londo

LE
I doubt it, but rest assured lesson will be learnt this time round....

Another shocking case of the system failing these young people.
'lesson will be learnt' and on and on till retirement and then a jolly nice pension .

From the Guardian, as I long susoected total cover up from the morally bankrupt and corrupt Greater manchester police and Social Services. Errors I think not, but a systematic denial of justice to vuknerable young girls by people who should have been protecting them.

Yet another Labour area covering up abuse of children for political expediency. I am genuinely amazed that anyone can support Labour and ignore this!!!

YM

Yokel

LE
I have said it before and will say it again - we need to see far more prosecutions for Misconduct In Pubkic Office. You can find the CPS guidance via Google. Failing to act meets that definition. If people cannot do the right thing of their own accord then the law must force them.

Yet another Labour area covering up abuse of children for political expediency. I am genuinely amazed that anyone can support Labour and ignore this!!!

YM
Considering Labour had links to the Pedophile Information Exchange, it's not a huge step for them to condone abuse of children

I have said it before and will say it again - we need to see far more prosecutions for Misconduct In Pubkic Office. You can find the CPS guidance via Google. Failing to act meets that definition. If people cannot do the right thing of their own accord then the law must force them.
Getting the offenders to court is only half the battle. The judiciary must take a robust approach to what is, imho, the worst crime. That should include a loss of any pension, benefits and a whole life order.

Getting the offenders to court is only half the battle. The judiciary must take a robust approach to what is, imho, the worst crime. That should include a loss of any pension, benefits and a whole life order.
Given the proven political leanings of the senior members of the legal fraternity seems unlikely there will be any significant action unless they are forced, sacked or retired.

YM

Last edited:
Given the proven political leanings of the senior members of the legal fraternity seems unlikely their will be any significant action unless they are forced, sacked or retired.

YM
My glass is always half full

From the Guardian, as I long susoected total cover up from the morally bankrupt and corrupt Greater manchester police and Social Services. Errors I think not, but a systematic denial of justice to vuknerable young girls by people who should have been protecting them.

I see the deputy chief super is denying that the failure to act had anything to do with the perps being "asian" or more accurately pakistani muslims. Despite it fitting the same profile as every other failure to act against pakistani grooming gangs predating white children. It doesn't bode well when senior officers are still either sticking their head in the sand or are complicit.

Anyone going to be held to account and up in front of a judge ?
Have a funny, sadly.

Please also see, the judiciary, councillors, MP's, priests (other sky fairy worshippers are available), social workers, etc etc

We wonder why the scum of society, con and abuse the elderly and vulnerable, when all they ever hear is stuff like this. Nobody thinks the are accountable for their actions anymore, because of the hierarchy.

When reading reports of the trials of the relative number who have faced justice-and generally found guilty- there seems to be a common thread.

Nope, not their ethnicity or religion, but their alleged employment.

Time after time, it's cab drivers/kebabwallahs/shop keepers and so on, who unsurprisingly have access to all sorts of illegal drugs.

Also, a large percentage appear to need interpreters in Court, nothing like a bit of integration eh.

Could somebody please explain to me why the f*ck the cops are so bloody scared of these scum ?

Could somebody please explain to me why the f*ck the cops are so bloody scared of these scum ?
Yep: if you're in a public sector job and are even accused of racism, it's career suicide and public vilification.

YM
Can we not bring politics into it.

Generally speaking, you will find as many in Labour as you will in other organisations, religions, associations, political parties etc.

Paedophiles don't care.

Generally speaking, you will find as many in Labour as you will in other organisations, religions, associations, political parties etc.

Paedophiles don't care.
I don't think he was suggesting Labour were full of paedophiles. But it has been overwhelmingly labour controlled areas where the crimes have occurred and those local politicians who have turned a blind eye and even put pressure for investigations to be dropped have been iirc exclusively Labour.

Many urban Labour councils have significant representation from the offenders community, and while there are failings across social services/police/press etc local politicians are one of the groups that failed and they are overwhelmingly Labour. To fail to address that would not give the full picture of what went wrong.

I don't think he was suggesting Labour were full of paedophiles. But it has been overwhelmingly labour controlled areas where the crimes have occurred and those local politicians who have turned a blind eye and even put pressure for investigations to be dropped have been iirc exclusively Labour.

Many urban Labour councils have significant representation from the offenders community, and while there are failings across social services/police/press etc local politicians are one of the groups that failed and they are overwhelmingly Labour. To fail to address that would not give the full picture of what went wrong.
I stand corrected, and take your point.

Paedophiles don't care.
You're right that those who rape children do not occupy their time with political loyaltie, it should be noted that paedophiles stand a much greater chance of being tolerated / going unreported / not being arrested etc under a left leaning structure. Its a common theme.

Latest Threads