Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

Yokel

LE
Mate you have no idea of my level of hatred towards paedophiles - all paedophiles - and the people who let them get away with it. I have sadly seen how it damages the victims. My point was to not do anything that might cause anyone to have any sympathy with them, and also to not do anything that would make part of the community less willing to cooperate with the Police/social services/etc.

Mate you have no idea of my level of hatred towards paedophiles - all paedophiles - and the people who let them get away with it. I have sadly seen how it damages the victims. My point was to not do anything that might cause anyone to have any sympathy with them, and also to not do anything that would make part of the community less willing to cooperate with the Police/social services/etc.
I won't give you a like because it would be wrong but I totally agree with you.
The damage is horrible.

Fair enough, on the subject of reforming their culture from within their own communities, @BarcelonaAnalPark is the man to shed some light on that approach.

. And he must also sign the Sex Offenders Register for the rest of his life.
I wonder how long that will be for, after all whilst its suspected that a blind eye was turned to those preying on girls from other communities - He preyed on his own a community not beyond summary justice when it comes to matters of honour . Released back into the community may not be the soft option for him

I wonder how long that will be for, after all whilst its suspected that a blind eye was turned to those preying on girls from other communities - He preyed on his own a community not beyond summary justice when it comes to matters of honour . Released back into the community may not be the soft option for him
Fingers crossed

You get a disagree for classing a paedophile as just a criminal. He is pure scum who deserves a bullet. Unfortunately he only got the ridiculously lenient lifetime Sexual Harm Prevention Order which prevents him from working with children. And he must also sign the Sex Offenders Register for the rest of his life.
One of a mates clients has just been released from prison for rape.
He has to sign it,

once a year

My bold for years it was actual Government policy
Here's a recording of Nazir Afzal, formerly in the CPS, on Radio 4, 19th October 2018. Listen to him at 2:02:
“You may not know this, but back in 2008 the Home office sent a circular to all police forces in the country saying ‘as far as these young girls who are being exploited in towns and cities, we believe that they have made an informed choice about their sexual behaviour and therefore it is not for you police officers to get involved in.’”
I'd like to know why this statement wasn't followed up by the BBC, because if it's true then Gordon Brown and Home Secretary Jacqui Smith should be held to account"

^informed choice?

any under 16 haven't made a choice, by law they can't consent ergo it's statutory rape. No grey area at all. Rape.

thus those adults engaged in this informed activity with these informed young ladies are, in fact, rapists and they should be treated as such.and

preferably by being boiled alive.

My bold for years it was actual Government policy
Here's a recording of Nazir Afzal, formerly in the CPS, on Radio 4, 19th October 2018. Listen to him at 2:02:
“You may not know this, but back in 2008 the Home office sent a circular to all police forces in the country saying ‘as far as these young girls who are being exploited in towns and cities, we believe that they have made an informed choice about their sexual behaviour and therefore it is not for you police officers to get involved in.’”
I'd like to know why this statement wasn't followed up by the BBC, because if it's true then Gordon Brown and Home Secretary Jacqui Smith should be held to account"

The Home Office or to give it it’s real name the “Ministry of Truth”.

Priti Patel has a Herculean task to drain that swamp, I suspect the only effective solution is to sack at least three layers of CS management.

YM

Last edited:

philc

LE
New one on me, is it the first, what was the point, whats the crime?

Interesting the Guardian are fast out of the box on the story after years of being late on the subject, maybe they realise its a bit more than local isolated one offs.

Two men have been arrested after three women reported finding pills hidden in a kebab they bought during a night out.

The women, all in their 20s, reported to police that they had found the pills in food they had bought from the Istanbul Grill in Bognor Regis, West Sussex, after taking it home in the early hours of 29 December.

Looks as though the epicentre is moving south
snip "Birmingham has recorded the second highest number of child grooming victims in the UK during the past year, according to shocking official figures.
The city reported 490 cases of child grooming with only Lancashire at 624 registering a higher number of cases, according to data from the Department of Education.
The shocking news came as the Home Office said it will "leave no stone unturned" in its bid to tackle child sexual grooming after it was reported that nearly 19,000 minors in England were exploited in the past year"

if a dog bites a child, even by accident, it will get out down.

Yet we allow humans to do far worse and get far less in punishment.

the sanctity of life should be paramount and those who defile it or destroy it should lose their right to live.

We've got 8 billion people in this rock. We can afford to get shot of a few.

And if you don't know grooming children so you can then rape them is wrong, chances are you won't be missed.

Londo

LE
From the Guardian, as I long susoected total cover up from the morally bankrupt and corrupt Greater manchester police and Social Services. Errors I think not, but a systematic denial of justice to vuknerable young girls by people who should have been protecting them.

Anyone going to be held to account and up in front of a judge ?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Anyone going to be held to account and up in front of a judge ?
I very much doubt it. It always seems there will be too much closing of ranks within certain organisations.

From the Guardian, as I long susoected total cover up from the morally bankrupt and corrupt Greater manchester police and Social Services. Errors I think not, but a systematic denial of justice to vuknerable young girls by people who should have been protecting them.

It comes to something when a self serving p.o.s like Burnham orders an enquiry.

I very much doubt it. It always seems there will be too much closing of ranks within certain organisations.
Is it just about closing ranks or are they also acting to a common purpose with an agenda to try and fragment society

Latest Threads