Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

Cnuts! I hope whoever is preparing their scoff has included a BFO greenie in it. I hope any family members who stick by them get striped up and face-stamped in the streets. Those sentences are pathetic. You can get more than that for bashing a fully grown man outside a pub.

These particular types among us are part of Blairs's wonderful multicultural nation. Whereby Ghettos are established in his effort to break up nationalism and the fact that these types are more likely to vote labour! Hence Abbot, Vaz, and others similar presiding over us! I do acknowledge the many good immigrants that we encounter, but some do make the whole idea a failure.
If you're talking about the Pakistani Mirpuri populations linked to this type of grooming then they've established here long before Blair got into politics. The immigrants were the 1st generation. Not being white doesn't make you an immigrant if you're born here, linguistically or factually.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Good point containing a wider one.

What to do about people who take a British passport but in no sense consider themselves British? Further, those who act in ways that actively damage society? There's a range of opinion on this and merit in most positions on that range- not at either extreme ("send them home" and "let anyone in").
The simple response to that is to implement the law as it stands and to apply it fully and equally to all. 'Cultural issues', 'language difficulties' and 'misunderstandings' have been used as excuses too often and for too long.

Look, there are plenty of not-so-apochryphal stories about how someone is front-of-house, speaking in English and serving customers but who suddenly become unable to communicate when the environmental health people turn up. That's just relatively minor stuff. A lot of cards and angles get played. If someone riots and is in court for it, for instance, it shouldn't be a mitigation that he/she is (allegedly) the only English-speaker in the household.

Bring that back to the topic here; there is political culpability. That much has been apparent for a long time. Comments from people like Naz Shah highlight the problem and the attitudes. To her 'social cohesion' is more important than mass, repeated rape. I would suggest that mass, repeated rape is going to have a far greater deleterious effect on social cohesion. So, cut the BS, admit there's a problem and crack on (which we have been more latterly).

As has been said several times across several threads, it is not racist to state a truth if it is indeed a truth.

If you're talking about the Pakistani Mirpuri populations linked to this type of grooming then they've established here long before Blair got into politics. The immigrants were the 1st generation. Not being white doesn't make you an immigrant if you're born here, linguistically or factually.
So why do some run 'home' when caught?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yes, but that makes a mockery of them having UK passports.

They either consider themselves British or they don't. Either way, abiding by the law here should be an absolute given.
Good luck with that, it's not just the sub continent rapists and crimes that run off, there's a fair few "EU citizens" (alternately known as Albanians) that have done a runner as well as the pukka EU citizens.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Good luck with that, it's not just the sub continent rapists and crimes that run off, there's a fair few "EU citizens" (alternately known as Albanians) that have done a runner as well as the pukka EU citizens.
I appreciate that.

My response was in answer to the question of what to do with those who refuse to integrate. In the end, if they don't integrate then they don't - simple as that. But that shouldn't preclude them from facing the same consequences of the law as everyone else. That hasn't been happening, as we can see.

Not just Albanians. The goverment has offered settle status to over 5 million EAA migrants. With no check to see if they are entitled or bad men

Last edited:
Not just Albanians. The goverment has offered settle status to over million EAA migrants. With no check to see if they are entitled or bad men
It's been done here before, but statistically (based on convictions) immigrants are less of a bunch of criminal cvnts than us natives...

TBH I'm not so bovvered about marginal changes in crime rates due to immigration as i am about profound changes to ways of life.

I'll live with the positive ones, hellooooo gorgeous Polish ladies, hellloooooo a construction industry with only a 10% shortfall in workforce.

Not so sure about my inability to get a pork chop from a proper butcher, or the pubs shutting down because footfall dropped off*.

* and MPs don't do pubs so tax them unthinkingly.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
It's been done here before, but statistically (based on convictions) immigrants are less of a bunch of criminal cvnts than us natives...

TBH I'm not so bovvered about marginal changes in crime rates due to immigration as i am about profound changes to ways of life.

I'll live with the positive ones, hellooooo gorgeous Polish ladies, hellloooooo a construction industry with only a 10% shortfall in workforce.

Not so sure about my inability to get a pork chop from a proper butcher, or the pubs shutting down because footfall dropped off*.

You need to find a good Polish Sklep, my local one has some great cuts of meat. As for the pubs, a lot of Polish still drink in them but not as many as there used to be due to being able to get Polish beer cheaper in most supermarkets.

TamH70

MIA
You need to find a good Polish Sklep, my local one has some great cuts of meat. As for the pubs, a lot of Polish still drink in them but not as many as there used to be due to being able to get Polish beer cheaper in most supermarkets.
A lot of my local Asian-run grocer shops do a roaring trade in Polish goods - all sorts of cuts of meat, sausages, various types of jarred salads, yoghurts, bottles of ketchup and the like. I realized a while ago I'd do most things short of murder for a big pack of kielbasa z serem (pork sausage with lumps of cheese embedded). They're lush.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
A lot of my local Asian-run grocer shops do a roaring trade in Polish goods - all sorts of cuts of meat, sausages, various types of jarred salads, yoghurts, bottles of ketchup and the like. I realized a while ago I'd do most things short of murder for a big pack of kielbasa z serem (pork sausage with lumps of cheese embedded). They're lush.
Natural business-people.

If that's the case then why is the prison population of non-'natives' proportionally higher than 'natives'?

If that's the case then why is the prison population of non-'natives' proportionally higher than 'natives'?
With Poles, Hungarians, etc. I understand that the crime rate is similar to the native crime rate of similar age profile. Specifically they are younger than most natives so have a higher average crime rate, but they about match the natives for criminality in their own age range.

Romanians (1% of entire population in prison) and Albanians (7% of entire population in prison) are the problem. Interesting to see that Macron has vetoed Albanian and North Macedonian EU membership. I wonder if he has finally realised that he really won't get away with importing any more criminals.

In other words you'll take long term damage for your own short term selfish gains.

Latest Threads