Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
Left/right handbagging, mockery, politicking, or parties exploiting the grooming scandal for political gain, do nothing for those kids.
I respectfully disagree.

Concern for the victims absolutely, though focussing entirely upon the perpetrators does not equal justice. They were also abused and dehumanised by the state, unless you consider that no individual acts of criminal negligence were committed? And that's even before you might or might not accept that a wider conspiracy was in place, a policy as I've termed it.

Claims against local authorities too are not justice. Merely civil financial remedy.

I ascribe to Lord Hewart's observation that justice must be seen to be done, regardless of the scale.

As to politicking or political parties 'unfairly' using such abuses for their own ends, are you serious? They should shut up in the name of diversity? Shun political advantage from telling the truth? Know their place and let the powers that be carry on regardless? Allow it all to happen again, and that is presuming that it isn't still going on...

Are you really saying that you don't see this as a political matter? Or merely that you would rather it wasn't a political matter? Are you happy for the press to ignore inconvienient stories regardless of the consequences for individuals and society as a whole? In short for the press to so distort our view of the world that we can't see what is happening?

I fully accept that your motives are good, that your concern here is for the victims, though don't even understand the connection you are making between seeking wider justice and a lack of concern for the victims.

I'll gracefully assume that the political implications merely worry you.

Interesting and helpful. Do you have information on the "whys" that the things you catalogued occurred?

My bold … as others have said a lot of these incidents took place at a time when the labour party deliberately misled the country and actually were covertly encouraging mass immigration. Labour wanted mass immigration to make UK more multicultural, says former adviser
snip "Labour threw open Britain's borders to mass immigration to help socially engineer a "truly multicultural" country, a former Government adviser has revealed.
The huge increases in migrants over the last decade were partly due to a politically motivated attempt by ministers to radically change the country and "rub the Right's nose in diversity", according to Andrew Neather, a former adviser to Tony Blair, Jack Straw and David Blunkett."

Any attempt at criticising or even questioning this policy was greeted with accusations of racism!

My bold … as others have said a lot of these incidents took place at a time when the labour party deliberately misled the country and actually were covertly encouraging mass immigration. Labour wanted mass immigration to make UK more multicultural, says former adviser
snip "Labour threw open Britain's borders to mass immigration to help socially engineer a "truly multicultural" country, a former Government adviser has revealed.
The huge increases in migrants over the last decade were partly due to a politically motivated attempt by ministers to radically change the country and "rub the Right's nose in diversity", according to Andrew Neather, a former adviser to Tony Blair, Jack Straw and David Blunkett."

Any attempt at criticising or even questioning this policy was greeted with accusations of racism!
So how is it then possible to even comment upon, much less criticize, those who contributed to or were actually complicit in the cover-up or even worse in the failure to have acted sooner to stop the abuse and otherwise protect the public, especially the innocent children without being accused (and dismissed?) As being merely "political," "partisan," or racist/bigoted?

So how is it then possible to even comment upon, much less criticize, those who contributed to or were actually complicit in the cover-up or even worse in the failure to have acted sooner to stop the abuse and otherwise protect the public, especially the innocent children without being accused (and dismissed?) As being merely "political," "partisan," or racist/bigoted?
If you mean when it was happening it was very difficult.
I for one was naïve enough at the time to dismiss the occasional story's as racist. I wasn't alone.
Now there is a powerful PR machine in the MSM who want to keep it quiet.

If you mean when it was happening it was very difficult.
I for one was naïve enough at the time to dismiss the occasional story's as racist. I wasn't alone.
Now there is a powerful PR machine in the MSM who want to keep it quiet.
You are not alone in that regard in that we have the same dynamics here of intentional suppressing of relevant information by many local governments and their media co-conspirators about criminal activity and statistics for partisan political and ideological reasons.

As to politicking or political parties 'unfairly' using such abuses for their own ends, are you serious? They should shut up in the name of diversity? Shun political advantage from telling the truth? Know their place and let the powers that be carry on regardless? Allow it all to happen again, and that is presuming that it isn't still going on...
You'd be hard-pressed to find many supporters for that load of old tripe. Thank goodness you're here, we can all see the errors of our ways :) Try it on somewhere else , mate.

How much do you think your rants actually help victims and survivors, or Op Stovewood. You've definitely no particular political agenda though. At all.

Answering the more lucid parts of your post: for some reason you're making things up again. Which is slightly amusing but tiresome all the same. Most of us would prefer that rapists and child abusers didn't survive. Also that every single retarded and violent foreign offender be sent back to whence they came, in a box.

You are making enemies of decent people, and using this platform for political gain. Actually you're on a politically motivated diatribe trip, but we've seen it many times on the big internet. You're not even particularly good at it.

You are not alone in that regard in that we have the same dynamics here of intentional suppressing of relevant information by many local governments and their media co-conspirators about criminal activity and statistics for partisan political and ideological reasons.
I do not own a tv but I am told that the bbc newsroom had a blimp of Trump on display during his visit.
For that alone (if true) it should be curtailed, or at least have the first 'b' removed and the license made voluntary.

You'd be hard-pressed to find many supporters for that load of old tripe. Thank goodness you're here, we can all see the errors of our ways :) Try it on somewhere else , mate.

How much do you think your rants actually help victims and survivors, or Op Stovewood. You've definitely no particular political agenda though. At all.

Answering the more lucid parts of your post: for some reason you're making things up again. Which is slightly amusing but tiresome all the same. Most of us would prefer that rapists and child abusers didn't survive. Also that every single retarded and violent foreign offender be sent back to whence they came, in a box.

You are making enemies of decent people, and using this platform for political gain. Actually you're on a politically motivated diatribe trip, but we've seen it many times on the big internet. You're not even particularly good at it.
He's a self-confessed pub bore, with no military connection and who has latched onto the 'white-genocide' conspiracy theory. Like a poor man's RGJ.

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
How much do you think your rants actually help victims and survivors, or Op Stovewood.
You haven't articulated, despite me asking nicely, how wider justice for the victims does not help them.

Do you think that the victims deserve to see justice done against the authority figures who ignored, defamed and dehumnised them or not?

If not, why not?

Survivors were convicted and fined for prostitution merely for being victims. So yes, I do think that understanding what happened to them at the hands of the authorities would help them. You can't fight something unless you know what you are up against.

Indeed the victims themselves sometimes point out that attacking the Muslim religion due to their experiences is not helpful to their cause, yet your exclusive focus is on only seeking partial justice.

I'm sure you have cogent reasons, feel free to voice them.

He's a self-confessed pub bore, with no military connection and who has latched onto the 'white-genocide' conspiracy theory. Like a poor man's RGJ.
Hardly dispells by observation that you act like someone involved, I've merely pointed out the inhernetly racist attitudes that you display.

Frankly old bean someone less judgemental might point out that you two don't appear too keen on anyone who is white or non Muslim facing justice for their crimes.

I respectfully disagree.

Concern for the victims absolutely, though focussing entirely upon the perpetrators does not equal justice. They were also abused and dehumanised by the state, unless you consider that no individual acts of criminal negligence were committed? And that's even before you might or might not accept that a wider conspiracy was in place, a policy as I've termed it.

Claims against local authorities too are not justice. Merely civil financial remedy.

I ascribe to Lord Hewart's observation that justice must be seen to be done, regardless of the scale.

Are you really saying that you don't see this as a political matter? Or merely that you would rather it wasn't a political matter? Are you happy for the press to ignore inconvienient stories regardless of the consequences for individuals and society as a whole? In short for the press to so distort our view of the world that we can't see what is happening?

I fully accept that your motives are good, that your concern here is for the victims, though don't even understand the connection you are making between seeking wider justice and a lack of concern for the victims.

I'll gracefully assume that the political implications merely worry you.
Ironically it was Labour MP Naz Shah calling for victims of the rape gangs to shut up for the sake of diversity

So those words are very tainted

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
This piece of shit will one day be free. When he finally is set free, I hope people always point to him, and say, "See him over there, in the wheelchair, Chelsea smile, dribbling tongue, making mong noises, blowtorched face, and the white stick, sleeping rough and begging? He ended up like that because he is a Paedostani."
His sentence should have been extended for 45 years.

Time penal servitude was re-introduced to British prisons for scum like this.

AND those in the public sector who sought to cover-up this scandal.

I've long said that this conspiracy isn't going to be over until it is exposed where and from whom the fear of being labelled racist comes from. It's still evident to this day; the wrong people are defining what is racist and what is not. And it is resulting in not just massive numbers of CSE cases but also harming society.

But that's not the same as delivering spittle-flecked diatribe about white genocide & other garbage being touted by the more afeared amongst us.

You haven't articulated, despite me asking nicely, how wider justice for the victims does not help them.

Do you think that the victims deserve to see justice done against the authority figures who ignored, defamed and dehumnised them or not?
Got a bee up our bum haven't we. No-one has to articulate anything for you, sorry about that. And whilst you're grandstanding, why not answer some of the points put to you. Here's some advice: you're going over old ground when these points have been flogged to death on these threads before you rolled up.

You're ranting at the choir and pushing a political agenda; didn't you say that you were contacting UKIP? Oh wait, yes you did. Going to deny it?

If not, why not?
You're obviously a practised liar, but what do you think? And it's dehumanised by the way. You've not been reading posts; perhaps they should have been in larger font with alternative subtext. Your little routines won't have much effect if you can't even tell the truth.
Indeed the victims themselves sometimes point out that attacking the Muslim religion due to their experiences is not helpful to their cause, yet your exclusive focus is on only seeking partial justice.

I'm sure you have cogent reasons, feel free to voice them.
You really should stop making things up; you have no idea what any of us think, let one of us be honest. However, your script doesn't allow facts, obviously. There must be a vacancy for your creative con-man skills; have a look on Google.

In case you missed it: you're a liar, and before you rant and point fingers next time, hide your tinfoil hat and sort out your routine.

To penetrate your comprehension issues: there are a few of us on here who'd like to see the relevant authorities, and services, hauled over the coals for what happened. Op Stovewood is hoovering up vile CSE criminals and the courts are jailing them; victims aren't getting the support they need, which is a disgrace after all this time.

These points are all over this thread going back a very long time but if you still can't grasp them, maybe we could arrange a Google translation for you in the language of your choice.

Now bugger off; read the thread and read the reports and press pages.

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
Snipped apologist shite
One minute you take pride in 'weakening the apologists'.

Next you are getting 'Excellent Post!' ratings from them.

You have no balls, and should be ashamed.

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
I've long said that this conspiracy isn't going to be over until it is exposed where and from whom the fear of being labelled racist comes from. It's still evident to this day; the wrong people are defining what is racist and what is not.
I don't fear being called racist.

Don't even really understand the term - I'm a libertarian who considers that equality under the law and freedom of speech are the founding principles of our society. Or should be. Position based upon merit and nothing more.

The only possible thing that is racist here is supporting a policy of allowing people to be raped depending upon their skin colour.

The tired old trope of 'being worried about being thought racist' whilst acting in completely explicitly and dictionary definition racist terms is something completely alien to me. It is someone else's ideology forcing apologetic outcomes and resultant coverup. Someone else's 'values'.

And it is resulting in not just massive numbers of CSE cases but also harming society.
Lol... I mean really... Hilarious. You simply could not be more transparent.

So... According to you it wasn't wasn't an official policy of ethnic cleansing... erm I mean merely allowing one race to rape another with impunity... harming society... Because that isn't in any way racist or harmful to society!

The massive number of CSE cases are nothing to do with the state allowing it to happen.... It was just 5000 or more strangely individual cases of tens of thousands of public sector workers all acting in inhuman and coordinated ways towards vulnerable children who they felt no compassion for.

Sounds likely to me.

No, it is entirely because the wrong people are defining what is racist and what is not. Somehow in your strange and twisted mind this, rather than a racist policy that allows and ignores it, is what results in children being raped.

Well yes, trying to jump into your Blairite mind, if we redefined racist as 'whatever Blair or Cameron did was right' then ethnic cleansing would indeed not be racist.

Sadly for you the dictionary has yet to be updated...

Meanwhile I will continue to delight in you attacking me. As you appear to be the lowest form of moral scum that one could even posit I do hope that the clear gulf between your values and mine is completely evident.

Your motives are entirely racist. Whilst apparently obsessed with RGJ and his "I blame Islam" trope he at least posits a causation. Though one I don't agree with.

Yours is to redefine racism to ALLOW these attrocities in the past, present and future.

And to allow Muslims to be be blamed and face the repercussions for a policy enacted by a state they have little representation in.

Now that's what I call racism.

By the way, if this white genocide you talk about involves ridding ourselves of those who were complicit in ethnic cleansing then I fully support it! That would more literally be ethnic cleansing of a truly beneficial kind to society.

And until they face true justice I find no moral problem with merely buying popcorn should any violence happen to them.

Never voted Labour in my life but to say they were united in ignoring this scandal is factually incorrect. Ann Cryer did more than any other mainstream politician to fight these cases and bring them to the national attention.

That she got machine gunned by her own party obviously reflects the mentality in Labour but it's nonsense to say that there was a uniform & agreed policy is just garbage.

In fact, this is all common knowledge & known by anyone who has been following this scandal. Unless they've just found out about these cases and want to stroke their grievance boner with other like-minded individuals.
Anns Cryer was more than machine gunned, she was shafted with a barbed wire pole for her comments, as was Sarah Champion when she commented on Labour's performance over the issue.

His sentence should have been extended for 45 years.

Time penal servitude was re-introduced to British prisons for scum like this.

AND those in the public sector who sought to cover-up this scandal.
Better it were extended by 45` down onto the prison yard.

Perhaps the mosques in the relavent areas could have a tithe imposed on them for the benefit of the victims.
Ditto all the local taxi firms and kebab shops, nothing like a bit of collective karma.

Better late than never

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Perhaps the mosques in the relavent areas could have a tithe imposed on them for the benefit of the victims.
Ditto all the local taxi firms and kebab shops, nothing like a bit of collective karma.
Probably pissing in the wind there but it would be a demonstration of something.