Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

My bold, It may be accounted for by this, I have often wondered how high up this deliberate ignoring/cover up went, it would appear right up to central govt. Hmm I wonder if there will be any investigation/prosecutions or this malfeasance?
COVER-UP: Brown's Labour Government 'Urged' Police Not To Investigate Muslim Grooming Gangs
SNIP "GORDON Brown’s Labour Government allegedly urged Police Forces across the UK ‘not to investigate’ grooming gangs.
The Former North West Chief Prosecutor alleged that the Home Office ordered police to ignore grooming gang claims in 2008.
Nazir Afzal, told the BBC that in 2008 the Home Office sent a circular email to all police forces calling on them to not investigate the sexual exploitation of young girls in towns and cities across the UK."
And of course people pointing out Labour's culpability for the way the abuse reports were handled and calling for action to be taken against those involved are called "Racist" and "Islamophobic".
And then when they make too much noise, the State fabricates evidence against them to get them jailed.

Erm, I wouldn't be too quick to tout a story from Politicalite as it is classed as a XRW alt-news website. It's about as relevant or accurate as Breitbart.
There are many stories that are ignored by the MEEJAH, probably at the behest of the Government/Establishment that the Alt Media cover and the fact that the Home Office did in fact issue such guidelines to the Police is one of those stories.

In an interview on BBC Radio 4's PM, former Chief Prosecutor for North West England, Nazir Afzal, himself of Pakistani origin, said,
“You may not know this, but … back in 2008 the Home office sent a circular to all police forces in the country saying “as far as these young girls who are being exploited in towns and cities, we believe they have made an informed choice about their sexual behaviour and therefore it is not for you police officers to get involved in.”
effectively instructing the Police to ignore the criminals and to treat the girls like "Common Prostitutes".

Whilst I agree one should treat the Alt Media with caution, they do, quite often, pick up on stories the MEEJAH would prefer to ignore.

Apologies, sometimes I'm responding to so may, umm, enquiries it's hard to spot the genuine Q amongst the trolling.
My chum RGJ tries to blame paedophilia on the left, hence my reminder of the vile right wing sex pest.
Whilst the are, have been and, sadly, always will be paedophiles of every particular persuasion, I seem to recall The Left in the UK giving the paedophile groups PAL & PIE a lot of support in the late '70s/early '80s.
Beginning with the Scottish Campaign for Homosexual Equality, other left wing organisations jumped onto the bandwagon. The National Council for Civil Liberties, even going so far as to grant PIE associate membership status.

In Germany they went even further.
The Sexual Revolution and Children: How the Left Took Things Too Far - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Whilst politically Bangladesh is a separate country, geographically, it is still very much part of the Indian sub-continent.
That's like saying that politically Scotland and Wales are separate countries, geographically they are part of England.
You try telling a Bangladeshi he's Indian and see the reaction you get!

That's like saying that politically Scotland and Wales are separate countries, geographically they are part of England.
You try telling a Bangladeshi he's Indian and see the reaction you get!
Not quite right. England has never referred to the entire island, but Scotland and Wales however are, and always will be, still a part of the British Isles.
The word "India" can be, and indeed has been, looked at in two ways. the older geographic view, as "The Indian Subcontinent," which includes the modern day countries of Bangladesh and Pakistan, or, when used politically, it refers to the country of India which comprises of the entire Indian subcontinent LESS Pakistan & Bangladesh.

Hence the term "Indian cooking" can legitimately include Pakistani & Bangladeshi cuisine.

There are many stories that are ignored by the MEEJAH, probably at the behest of the Government/Establishment that the Alt Media cover and the fact that the Home Office did in fact issue such guidelines to the Police is one of those stories.

In an interview on BBC Radio 4's PM, former Chief Prosecutor for North West England, Nazir Afzal, himself of Pakistani origin, said,
“You may not know this, but … back in 2008 the Home office sent a circular to all police forces in the country saying “as far as these young girls who are being exploited in towns and cities, we believe they have made an informed choice about their sexual behaviour and therefore it is not for you police officers to get involved in.”
effectively instructing the Police to ignore the criminals and to treat the girls like "Common Prostitutes".

Whilst I agree one should treat the Alt Media with caution, they do, quite often, pick up on stories the MEEJAH would prefer to ignore.
What the Fu@k!!! Sod Tony’s war crimes and expenses, how do these people live with themselves? I assume it’s all for the greater good?

YM

Last edited:
What the Fu@k!!! Sod Tony’s war crimes and expenses, how do these people live with themselves? I assume it’s all for the greater good?

YM

Its the same with the Judges decision to deport some of these scum, sadly our pathetic legal establishment still haven't got around to it!
Rochdale grooming gang members 'still not deported after 10 years | Metro News
snip "Shabir Ahmed, 66, Qari Abdul Rauf, 50, Abdul Aziz, 48 and Adil Khan, 49, were among nine men convicted in 2012 of a catalogue of sex offences against girls as young as 12. Following their conviction eight judges upheld rulings that all four – who each have dual UK-Pakistani citizenship – should lose their UK citizenship rights. However, since then none of the four appear to have been deported or be facing deportation"
The Home Office will not say whether a decision has been made to deport any of the four and a spokesperson said they would not comment on individual cases"
Maggie Oliver, the detective who resigned from Greater Manchester Police over the botched Rochdale inquiry, said: ‘It doesn’t surprise me they won’t be straight with their answers after all this time because they don’t want a public backlash

Hmm , the only backlash would be from a certain ethnicity & the idiots who have condoned this in the past, NOT the vast majority of sensible people who are fed up with this continuing pandering to certain minorities!

The individuals concerned - the victims - were under age. Even if they had been willing, statutory rape would still have been being committed on a mass scale. That in itself should have been dealt with were it the case (it emphatically wasn't) as the law states that they were/are too young to make an informed choice.

But, then, how can the words 'exploited' and 'informed choice' sit together in the same sentence?

Utter, shameful nonsense.

They obviously must want a EDL or Biffer demo in Rochdale to bring this disgrace to people's attention.

Won't be long before the pedestrianised area of Rochdale town centre is crawling with meatheads blaring out military marching music, and handing out leaflets to passers by.

They obviously must want a EDL or Biffer demo in Rochdale to bring this disgrace to people's attention.

Won't be long before the pedestrianised area of Rochdale town centre is crawling with meatheads blaring out military marching music, and handing out leaflets to passers by.
And therein is part of the problem, rather than the solution.

The disgust and anger is felt by the quiet, normally forgiving masses. It's not the preserve of the racist brigade.

The issue we have is that those 'ordinary' people are demonised as racists in order to preserve the 'rights' (and, let's face it, votes) of some abhorrent individuals.

And therein is part of the problem, rather than the solution.

The disgust and anger is felt by the quiet, normally forgiving masses. It's not the preserve of the racist brigade.

The issue we have is that those 'ordinary' people are demonised as racists in order to preserve the 'rights' (and, let's face it, votes) of some abhorrent individuals.
Which is why us "ordinary people" tend to not demonstrate or make a fuss.

One has to wonder how much abuse has been suffered due to the leftists & progressives labelling any kind of concern as RACIST!!!!!!

Which is why us "ordinary people" tend to not demonstrate or make a fuss.

One has to wonder how much abuse has been suffered due to the leftists & progressives labelling any kind of concern as RACIST!!!!!!
Quite. And why, therefore, most people just keep their heads down.

The people who complain most about being bullied are often the biggest bullies.

That's why they continue to get away with things.