Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

Goodness. @Bravo_Bravo - time to step in and intervene here. Quick. Call out the Catholic Church - that’s always a good one

Whatever the reasons and beliefs for these unusually evil and inhuman offences, the perpetrators' behaviours were incredibly vicious towards kids sometimes under 12 years old. That image never gets old and shouldn't get boring. It might still be happening and it could happen again in future. The older generation surely didn't expect that thousands of kids would be beaten, raped and trafficked all over this country, or that we'd have more multinational gangs than the ******* mafia either.

For the old and bold, the way things have gone in this country and what's happening now, couldn't really have been predicted. "Illicit national and transnational networks have multiplied; there are more gangsters in Britain than belong to all three big Italian mafias"; Organised crime in the UK is bigger than ever before. Can the police catch up?.

Looking at the primary sources not third party speculation and excuses, these pieces of dogshit full of hate and terrorising children, patently behave worse than animals and treat vulnerable minors and older girls all over the country, worse than dogs.

And from what's been reliably reported over the years, there's really no mitigation. Whatever this country has sunk to, we're not Germany, yet. And we're not yet (well not all of us) one of those developing nations routinely practicing and condoning stone age paedophilic violence.

There are loads of survivor accounts and first hand experiences from them as matter, telling 'them as know best', their fortune,.

Twenty men sexually abused girls as young as 11 as part of a grooming ring that targeted more than a dozen girls in Huddersfield. Intoxicated with drink and drugs, the children were raped repeatedly and often driven to isolated areas and left to fend for themselves
...victims had been "failed by all the authorities in question".
"They do need more safeguarding training, they need more awareness around it," she said. "[They need to know] not to be afraid, for them to speak out and not to be afraid of arresting somebody and saying 'look, we think this is going on'."
Kate Elysia tells in a new book titled - No Way Out - how she considered suicide ...there is not so much about girls who are over the age of consent, or who are 18 and considered to be adults. I was 18 the first time I was raped. I was 18 when I was serially gang-raped. I was 18 when I was trafficked all over England and given to many men, sometimes as many as ten in one night.

“Some, like me, are survivors. For others there’s little hope and they end up as prostitutes, addicted to drugs. I was lucky.”
I’m a Rotherham grooming gang survivor. I call myself a survivor because I’m still alive. I’m part of the UK’s largest ever child sexual abuse investigation. As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white c***” as they beat me.
Worth remembering and repeating .

So while I don’t subscribe to the “tinfoil” theory that this sick abuse is part of an overall plan.

I do think that Islam supports a mysoganist and to some extent racist culture, brought about by its adherence to a backwards looking “book” and its separation from general society.

If Islam is such a fantastic religion could someone tell me what it has achieved of any note for all humanity in say the last 50 years? And please don’t give the medieval maths and science guff!!

YM

Last edited:
So while I don’t subscribe to the “tinfoil” theory that this sick abuse is part of an overall plan.

I do think that Islam supports a mysoganist and to some extent racist culture, brought about by its adherence to a backwards looking “book” and its separation from general society.

If Islam is such a fantastic religion could someone tell me what it has achieved of any note for all humanity in say the last 50 years? And please don’t give the medieval maths and science guff!!

YM
Would be interested to hear what ANY religion has achieved of any note the past 50 years.

I'm all ears...

While I agree religion on its own achieves very little, however it does give society its value set.

So perhaps I should be more accurate and ask what has Islamic society achieved recently?

YM
Not after an argument but - could you answer 'what has christian/pagan/United reform church/...society achieved recently?

Religion does not equal society. Maybe google and see who the current members of The Royal Society are and cross-check their religion (if info is available).
I'm pretty certain there are a few pioneering surgeons working in the UK who are asian and muslim also.

While I agree religion on its own achieves very little, however it does give society its value set.

So perhaps I should be more accurate and ask what has Islamic society achieved recently?

YM
Is the correct answer an aquaduct?

I don't think it does.
You don't have to be religious to have decent values. And the uber religious, such as DAESH and Jim Jones are execrable.

That article is an absolute mess. There's no explanation as to which parts of the Quran were being quoted or how she knew they were actually real. The description of religious behaviour is in fact cultural behaviour and her understanding of religious violence is vague & thin.

It reads like the words of a journalist who's mate watched a documentary about the Rotherham case.

That article is an absolute mess. There's no explanation as to which parts of the Quran were being quoted or how she knew they were actually real. The description of religious behaviour is in fact cultural behaviour and her understanding of religious violence is vague & thin.

It reads like the words of a journalist who's mate watched a documentary about the Rotherham case.
Quite. How dare a victim of childhood sexual abuse not be able to produce a detailed account of her abusers' exact words complete with footnotes and annotations referencing the verses they were quoted from? The very gall of it.

Quite. How dare a victim of childhood sexual abuse not be able to produce a detailed account of her abusers' exact words complete with footnotes and annotations referencing the verses they were quoted from? The very gall of it.
What's galling is the newspaper printing that claim without elaborating on it or attempting to explore which surah or ayat were being quoted.

Perhaps there is a better account of this case which might leave the reader with slightly fewer puzzled questions? The Independent article is a collection of ambiguities, mysteries and contradictions.