Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

To claim all Imam's are promoting the organised rape of children is both a foul slander and a disgusting generalisation.

While there are undoubtedly some who advocate the subjudication of 'whitey' (old hookey, anyone?), they are, by far, outnumbered by those who wish their people to live in peace.
You cannot possibly know this - you would have to have an observer in every mosque and in every private audience to make such an assertion.

Undercover Mosque - Wikipedia

You cannot possibly know this - you would have to have an observer in every mosque and in every private audience to make such an assertion.

Undercover Mosque - Wikipedia
So, either, not all Imam call for the rape and subjugation of whitey, because it's not happening to everyone, or they are, and are receiving a stiff ignoring by the Muslim massiv.

Flip a coin, and see which brand of bullshit you believe today.

So, either, not all Imam call for the rape and subjugation of whitey, because it's not happening to everyone, or they are, and are receiving a stiff ignoring by the Muslim massiv.

Flip a coin, and see which brand of bullshit you believe today.
Your assertion ...

To claim all Imam's are promoting the organised rape of children is both a foul slander and a disgusting generalisation.

- What evidence do you have to support that ? What is the extent of your knowledge of what has been preached / discussed in british mosques at any time between 9/11 and the present

Your assertion ...

- What evidence do you have to support that ? What is the extent of your knowledge of what has been preached / discussed in british mosques at any time between 9/11 and the present
Err, no.

I'm calling bullshit on the original claim.

You want to say it's true? Provide evidence, or at least something more than a poor straw man.

I'm pretty sure that the Quran doesn't explicitly condone the use of targeting vulnerable girls with booze & food commodities for exploitation. There is nothing remotely religious about their actions or outlook. They may well play the religious card when cornered but it's not unusual for abusers to say any old crap to garner wider support & try to shield themselves.

Yes, there are plenty of different trends in terms of evolution in the world of Islamic theology but be rest assured, the opinions and actions of Mirpuri taxi drivers is not much of a driving force of influence in the Islamic world.
That's some fancy footwork right there.

Now you're rectally verbalising.
You rather conveniently sidestepped what I posted.
Does the Koran condone or allow for the sexual abuse of non Muslims?
The Quran condones the sexual abuse of actual Muslims, let alone non-Muslims. However, if you think that Mirpuri taxi drivers are quoting scripture at each other whilst drinking vodka & grooming girls, then you are sadly mistaken.

We've been talking about this for [checks] 215 pages and you seem to have either not understood anything or have forgotten everything.

The Quran condones the sexual abuse of actual Muslims, let alone non-Muslims. However, if you think that Mirpuri taxi drivers are quoting scripture at each other whilst drinking vodka & grooming girls, then you are sadly mistaken.

We've been talking about this for [checks] 215 pages and you seem to have either not understood anything or have forgotten everything.
Rubbish.

That's not what I said & you know it.

You're defensive & deflecting.

I doubt they're quoting scripture at each other too.

But what is it that's driving a significant number of men from a single demographic to become nonces?

Is it purely predatorial? The opportunity is there.

Or are they just bored?

But what is it that's driving a significant number of men from a single demographic to become nonces?

Or are they just bored?
These Mirpuri men come from a culture where they have such a high status within their society that they know they can't be challenged on their behaviour. The set up leaves them as the main economic influence and to expel them or challenge them would burden a lot of dependents. That, combined with a cultural fear in the UK with tackling 'cultural communities' has created a perfect storm. These girls are seen as totally without worth by communities which value honour above almost everything else and by a wider society which doesn't want to have to deal with these problematic white communities and their offspring.

These Mirpuri men come from a culture where they have such a high status within their society that they know they can't be challenged on their behaviour. The set up leaves them as the main economic influence and to expel them or challenge them would burden a lot of dependents. That, combined with a cultural fear in the UK with tackling 'cultural communities' has created a perfect storm. These girls are seen as totally without worth by communities which value honour above almost everything else and by a wider society which doesn't want to have to deal with these problematic white communities and their offspring.
I am not sure it is the fact that they are Mirpuri that is the most significant issue in getting involved in this.

For a start not all of those involved in the Type 1 grooming in the UK have been Mirpuri. Secondly they have the same problem in Holland, where the majority of the offenders have been Moroccan and Turkish. In Finland the people involved in it were primarily from the Middle East.

Now you're rectally verbalising.
You rather conveniently sidestepped what I posted.
Does the Koran condone or allow for the sexual abuse of non Muslims?
The problem with arguing about what the Koran says or doesn't say is that it is written in very old Arabic. Old Arabic (and modern Arabic to some degree) isn't designed to say anything clearly, it is designed to be interpreted by the reader. So what one Imam decides a particular passage means can be very different from what another Imam decides it means.

To give you a non-Koran example. In the early 900's a guy called Ibn Fadlan wrote down his impressions of meeting Scandinavians for the first time. I have seen one line in that translated as; 'they were covered in green tattoos from their finger tips to their necks', 'they were covered in tattoos of trees and plants from their finger tips to their necks', 'they have tattoos of plants and trees on their necks' and 'they had long swords decorated with pictures of trees and other plants'.

If they can make all of those different versions out of one sentence that is a physical description you can imagine how many different interpretations you can make of the stuff the Koran is talking about.

I am not sure it is the fact that they are Mirpuri that is the most significant issue in getting involved in this.

For a start not all of those involved in the Type 1 grooming in the UK have been Mirpuri. Secondly they have the same problem in Holland, where the majority of the offenders have been Moroccan and Turkish. In Finland the people involved in it were primarily from the Middle East.
In Rotherham it is relevant. I can't comment on cases in Holland but what's significant in the UK was a protracted cover up from many institutions to not highlight CSA because of 'cultural sensitivities'.

Or are they just bored?
I recently watched a police program. They have an online team who apprehend predators and those who download indecent images of children. The head of the team said his team had doubled in the last few years ,however with the amount of work they have and how busy they are, they need alot more staff

How, exactly, is identifying the specific geographic and cultural heritage of the most common offenders 'fence sitting'?

He is, and has consistently been, pointing out how risible claiming they're 'Asian' is, when there's a clearly more localised source of the problem.
You're a baby boomer clown.

Prove me wrong..

Pro-tip, you can't.

Last edited:

Exactly. Good post.

These are just liberal posters masquerading as "informative" and trying to justify it, end of.