Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

Ditto not all Muslims in the UK are paedophiles
I think it is safe to assume that nobody is saying that, ever and that they are not all terrorists and jihadist either.

Let's not reduce ourselves to virtue signalling, it's a waste of time.

It can only be a matter of time before somebody tells us an anecdote about their mate Asim who drinks in the pub and is a top bloke. We all know and like some people who are also Muslims but this does not make all of the other legitimate issues with Islam any less legitimate.

It's not the individuals, it's the ideology...and some of the ideologues :p

This is a good post and reflects the current state of play nicely. In my area, 30% "white british", I am careful to hide the screen of my phone while browsing this very website on the tube in the mornings. People cant help but see what the person next to them is looking at sometimes and some of the memes that get posted here (while funny) can be quite edgy when your surrounded by men with scraggly beards and women in Niqabs.

In my local council office, the one time I actually went there, it was staffed by the same people, occupied by them and even the security man doing bag searches on the way in (when did this become a thing in the UK?) was barely able to string together a sentence in English and genuinely looked at me as if I was some sort of alien whom he had never seen the likes of before in his area.

It's a labour stronghold too and I can only imagine the uproar if I were to enquire what measures they had in place to ensure that there were no gangs of muslims raping school children en mass in the borough.

I cant bring myself to say "asians" instead of muslims as this is not fair on the billions of non-muslims throughout Asia who have nothing to do with it.
I don't care what you think. Politics and race bore me as much as the left, the right, and Brexit. My life is too short to care, too important to waste on stupid shite I can't change and on people who don't matter.

I never go to council offices or public services because I don't want to talk to them. I live in a rural area and work on the land; I c.g.a.f. about who is what or where they're from as long as they don't bother me and mine. Apparently I have no say in either Brexit or immigration in this country.

I don't use trains, don't need to, and wouldn't give the greedy b'stards any money. I have never personally had any problems with Asians or Arabs, no problems in South Central Asia nor in the subcontinent. I do know that there is a worrying national rape industry in this country, and that our security and safeguarding people allowed it to thrive beyond any hope of control.

I care about the important sh1t, not political cultism and claptrap. I very much care when thousands of children are systematically abused for years and our corrupted pinko freak system just stands by. And when our safeguarding and law enforcement have been so fcuked up and corrupted by a poisonous international cult. I care when homegrown and foreign criminal paedophiles are allowed to roam our streets and get into 'protected' children's homes run by useless arrseholes.

We go through this annually where usually a new poster comes onto the thread and exposes their total ignorance about Asian and specifically Pakistani Mirpuri communities.

I know there are loads of texts & quotations by where disbelievers can be mistreated & abused. However, if you think that the Rotherham rapists (and elsewhere) are doing what they are doing to fulfil religious objectives, then you are massively wrong and this is the day I'm informing you.
This is to miss the point that the Prophet, the perfect man himself kept slaves and raped them himself. Subsequently, and some might say rather conveniently, he received messages from Allah letting him know that this was fine. Even though two of his wives objected to his sexual adventures with his slaves.

Muhammad is their role model, he is the perfect man in the eyes of the proponents of islam, he kept slaves and had sex with them, he bought and sold slaves, he created an ideology (claiming that Allah was feeding him information that nobody could know) with "Free men", "Slaves" and "Women" in it. In that order too.

There is a long list of statements and verses in the scriptures to further enforce the position that people can keep slaves for sex. This has never been repealed.

You say "Asian" and specifically "Pakistani" culture in your statements, I'm talking about Islam and Muslims. There are Billions of non-muslim people in Asia a great variety in different ethnic groups involved in the child rape scandals across the UK.

Why do you find it acceptable to paint all of asia with the same brush? There are Billions of Chinese, Indian etc people who are Asian and have absolutely no part in this.

Somebody on as high a horse as yours ought to know this. What's your solution to this? Just pretend it's not happening in case somebody gets called "Islamaohobic"?

Or is it to attack the people who want to discuss what amounts to an unprecedented and extremely (about as serious as it gets) serious problem?

I assume that you are not OK with the exploitation and wholesale rape of young british children? Does your approach to the problem achieve anything that might help or does your approach simply result in stopping any further and future dialogue thus creating the space for the problem to continue unchallenged?

I don't care what you think. Politics and race bore me as much as the left, the right, and Brexit. My life is too short to care, too important to waste on stupid shite I can't change and on people who don't matter.

I never go to council offices or public services because I don't want to talk to them. I live in a rural area and work on the land; I c.g.a.f. about who is what or where they're from as long as they don't bother me and mine. Apparently I have no say in either Brexit or immigration in this country.

I don't use trains, don't need to, and wouldn't give the greedy b'stards any money. I have never personally had any problems with Asians or Arabs, no problems in South Central Asia nor in the subcontinent. I do know that there is a worrying national rape industry in this country, and that our security and safeguarding people allowed it to thrive beyond any hope of control.

I care about the important sh1t, not political cultism and claptrap. I very much care when thousands of children are systematically abused for years and our corrupted pinko freak system just stands by. And when our safeguarding and law enforcement have been so fcuked up and corrupted by a poisonous international cult. I care when homegrown and foreign criminal paedophiles are allowed to roam our streets and get into 'protected' children's homes run by useless arrseholes.
I agree with you on all points, even though you dont care what I think.

It might help if you read through the thread, perhaps starting from a few years ago. We actually had a pretty volley going. The points that you mention were addressed thoroughly.

In short though, this is little to do with Islam, the prophet Mohammed and more to do with bad culture and misguided attempts by various institutions to cover up or avoid tackling the issues that will have helped to tackle the phenomenon.

This is to miss the point that the Prophet, the perfect man himself kept slaves and raped them himself. Subsequently, and some might say rather conveniently, he received messages from Allah letting him know that this was fine. Even though two of his wives objected to his sexual adventures with his slaves.

Muhammad is their role model, he is the perfect man in the eyes of the proponents of islam, he kept slaves and had sex with them, he bought and sold slaves, he created an ideology (claiming that Allah was feeding him information that nobody could know) with "Free men", "Slaves" and "Women" in it. In that order too.

There is a long list of statements and verses in the scriptures to further enforce the position that people can keep slaves for sex. This has never been repealed.

You say "Asian" and specifically "Pakistani" culture in your statements, I'm talking about Islam and Muslims. There are Billions of non-muslim people in Asia a great variety in different ethnic groups involved in the child rape scandals across the UK.

Why do you find it acceptable to paint all of asia with the same brush? There are Billions of Chinese, Indian etc people who are Asian and have absolutely no part in this.

Somebody on as high a horse as yours ought to know this. What's your solution to this? Just pretend it's not happening in case somebody gets called "Islamaohobic"?

Or is it to attack the people who want to discuss what amounts to an unprecedented and extremely (about as serious as it gets) serious problem?

I assume that you are not OK with the exploitation and wholesale rape of young british children? Does your approach to the problem achieve anything that might help or does your approach simply result in stopping any further and future dialogue thus creating the space for the problem to continue unchallenged?
You are seriously missing the point here and, I believe an apology is in order to BAP. You have obviously not read all of the read and gathered his opinion on this matter.

You are seriously missing the point here and, I believe an apology is in order to BAP. You have obviously not read all of the read and gathered his opinion on this matter.
Ee' ain't werf it mate.

Seriously though, I'm not into collecting apologies. I'm here for the debate & if someone is interested in exploring a subject and even challenging views that they thought were baked in, then that's good enough for me. It's rare that I'll switch off from someone entirely, they'd have to be impervious to reason or be actively promoting a harmful narrative for me to change step.

What 'race' are Muslims?

Only Leftys like Bravo_Bravo define them by race - that's pretty racist.
Its not, it’s a religion. However the Mooslim Council of GB, have been hanging out to get abusing Paks Religion is like abusing their race, and should therefore (in their wird warped thinking) abusing Mooslims should be categorised as a race crime. Not sure how the yasidie community feel about that, oh bollocks I forgot to Mooslims yasidies arnt Mooslim, no matter what they think to the contrary.

Its not, it’s a religion. However the Mooslim Council of GB, have been hanging out to get abusing Paks Religion is like abusing their race, and should therefore (in their wird warped thinking) abusing Mooslims should be categorised as a race crime. Not sure how the yasidie community feel about that, oh bollocks I forgot to Mooslims yasidies arnt Mooslim, no matter what they think to the contrary.
In a way it don’t matter. Any disorder/violence/damage against such as you describe above would be charged under the racial/religious aggravation aspect, I.e. Crime and Disorder Act which allows for greater sentencing.
Which is good because it shows on their criminal record that it wasn’t just “high jinks” criminal damage, but that they are racist/ bigoted scum.

Ee' ain't werf it mate.

Seriously though, I'm not into collecting apologies. I'm here for the debate & if someone is interested in exploring a subject and even challenging views that they thought were baked in, then that's good enough for me. It's rare that I'll switch off from someone entirely, they'd have to be impervious to reason or be actively promoting a harmful narrative for me to change step.
Please allow me to get a little 'worked up' and outraged on your behalf then :)

We go through this annually where usually a new poster comes onto the thread and exposes their total ignorance about Asian and specifically Pakistani Mirpuri communities.

I know there are loads of texts & quotations by where disbelievers can be mistreated & abused. However, if you think that the Rotherham rapists (and elsewhere) are doing what they are doing to fulfil religious objectives, then you are massively wrong and this is the day I'm informing you.
That's where you go wrong.
They're not doing it to fulfil a religious objective but they assuredly are using their religion & the Koran to excuse their actions.
Unless & until Islam has its version of the Reformation, this crap will continue.

They're not doing it to fulfil a religious objective but they assuredly are using their religion & the Koran to excuse their actions.
Unless & until Islam has its version of the Reformation, this crap will continue.
And the religion was deliberately organised so as to make a reformation impossible.

Ergo, it will never end while the kind of people who do this kind of thing can cling to ideaological excuses to permit their inherent behaviours.

If they are removed, they'll find another excuse to 'justify' the way they act.

I'm pretty sure that the Quran doesn't explicitly condone the use of targeting vulnerable girls with booze & food commodities for exploitation. There is nothing remotely religious about their actions or outlook. They may well play the religious card when cornered but it's not unusual for abusers to say any old crap to garner wider support & try to shield themselves.

Yes, there are plenty of different trends in terms of evolution in the world of Islamic theology but be rest assured, the opinions and actions of Mirpuri taxi drivers is not much of a driving force of influence in the Islamic world.

I think it is safe to assume that nobody is saying that, ever and that they are not all terrorists and jihadist either.

Let's not reduce ourselves to virtue signalling, it's a waste of time.

It can only be a matter of time before somebody tells us an anecdote about their mate Asim who drinks in the pub and is a top bloke. We all know and like some people who are also Muslims but this does not make all of the other legitimate issues with Islam any less legitimate.

It's not the individuals, it's the ideology...and some of the ideologues :p
Actually, to my amused astonishment, BBC News website had a story last week about my local being the overseas HQ of the Sudanese resistance movement

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that the Quran doesn't explicitly condone the use of targeting vulnerable girls with booze & food commodities for exploitation. There is nothing remotely religious about their actions or outlook. They may well play the religious card when cornered but it's not unusual for abusers to say any old crap to garner wider support & try to shield themselves.
During the 1971 Bangladesh war for independence, members of the Pakistani military and supporting Islamist militias from Jamaat e Islami raped between 200,000 and 400,000 Bangladeshi women and girls in a systematic campaign of genocidal rape.[1][2][3][4] During the war, a fatwa in Pakistan declared that the Bengali freedom fighters were "Hindus" and that their women could be taken as the "booty of war".[5] Imams and Muslim religious leaders publicly declared that the Bengali women were gonimoter maal (war booty) and thus they openly supported the rape of Bengali women by the Pakistani Army.[6]

Rape during the Bangladesh Liberation War - Wikipedia

There are very clear links between their political and religious ideology and the crimes that they have committed and appealing to "community" leaders to sort it out when those are likely to be the very same people pushing these ideas on those men is preposterous.
To claim all Imam's are promoting the organised rape of children is both a foul slander and a disgusting generalisation.

While there are undoubtedly some who advocate the subjudication of 'whitey' (old hookey, anyone?), they are, by far, outnumbered by those who wish their people to live in peace.

All hail the great oracle. Here he goes with one of his regular fence-sitting platitudes disguised as an "informative" post.

They use a punk interpretation of their faith to justify it, combined with cynical exploitation of the UK's PC infested legal system.
How, exactly, is identifying the specific geographic and cultural heritage of the most common offenders 'fence sitting'?

He is, and has consistently been, pointing out how risible claiming they're 'Asian' is, when there's a clearly more localised source of the problem.

Last edited:

So many straw men; so little point.