Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

Another nine Catholic priests and English nonces. Oh wait, they're yet more of our friendly Smith and Jones clan from Bradford...

Nine jailed for abusing care home girls
Nazir Afzal, former Chief Crown Prosecutor in north-west England, said: "Everybody responsible for the safeguarding of these young girls and every other victim has failed them".

"The police don't have the resources, the prosecutors don't have the resources and most importantly the community groups don't have the resources and I think we will be in this position and I will be having this conversation for years to come."
There it is, chaps.

A statement from Bradford Council said: "The Safeguarding Board will look closely at this case to see if there are any lessons we can learn that could help us keep young people safer."
What a bunch of ******* arrseholes.

Abuse victim calls for public inquiry

In a society seemingly obsessed with removing bigotry, they reinforce bigotry but - because they are from a minority community - their bigotry is dismissed/excused as cultural and/or inclusive.
Setting foot in a minefield here but referring to Nazir Afzal's comments: we know there are large numbers of community groups in the country, and on social media, including West Yorkshire. But social policy and the system, stink. This turned out to be a long post but **** it.

And some of these community groups, thousands of them, can get funding. There will be idiots, vitriol and self-serving people in compartmentalised communities like everywhere else. Either Mr Afzal (let go by the CPS) thinks that community groups are more important than funding prosecutions and policing, or he thinks that community groups have a more important role to play in fighting CSE.

But it's difficult to see why they should be funded to promote common morality or confront violent paedophile gangsters who know no different in what used to be civilised society. If any community can organise groups with a voice, they can speak out against paedophile gangsters and child grooming. Unless they're all all deaf dumb and blind. Or complicit, too scared or not interested.

Mr Afzal might be biased or not, but in fairness he's been outspoken and well placed to comment, also going against the CPS and working against the animalistic grooming gangs in his own culture.

He's said that "the fact that victims didn't report the crimes many years ago is the system's failure and not the victims". More interesting is he suggested that "white professionals' over-sensitivity to PC and fear of appearing racist may well have contributed to justice being stalled" (here).

No offence mate but it isn't just down to gangs of retarded criminals and minority groups, who like the rest of us are not above criticism nor the law, in theory. Social policy, white professional abject cowards and political buffoonery helped or helps grooming gangs and causes thousands of kids to be badly abused. Test that by walking into any council office or public facility and repeat even the mildest criticisms posted on here.

Last edited:
Wasn't there a case some years ago where one of the Sheffield council inspectors tasked with supervising the licensing of Taxis & Private Hire cars was warned off reporting license breaches by "Asian" drivers?
Apparently, he was getting a reputation for being "racist" because he was booking so many, yet the reason he was booking so many was because nearly all the irregularities were being committed by "Asians
".

My bold.. I know of a similar case some 40 years ago in Blackburn, another vibrantly enriched community, where a distant acquaintance of mine had a small taxi firm. He complained to the local inspector because he and his (all British) drivers were being undercut by "Asian" drivers who were in vehicles that were in many cases dangerous because of various visible defects such as bald tyres, odd lights not working etc, plus suspected cases where the driver shown on the ID was not the one actually driving as it was often the case that the "Asians" often used a friend/relatives driving licence, never having actually taken or passed a driving test. He was told the same thing, the inspector had been accused of "racism" for the disproportionate number of "Asians" he was reporting!
The friend and his firm went out of business shortly afterwards.
This is the reason very, very few British owned cabs operate outside of the "black cabs" in London.
As for the driving licence scam I have seen it reported on several of the reality Police programmes but little seems to happen to curb these blatant abuses, for fear of being branded "racist" I guess.
Fortunately for me I live in a pleasant "non enriched" town, although only 1/2 an hours drive from one heavily "enriched" town, where there is still one British taxi firm which I always use now, having had a few scary night time trips when I first moved here some 6 years ago, with dangerously poor "Asian" drivers whose driving & navigation skills were frankly appalling & scary!
When I raise it with the British drivers who also have complained they tell me of similar excuses to them from the local inspector of fear of being called "racist"!

and also ..wtf is a community group and who are these community leaders? and what do they do? apart from shit stir.
He means the local Iman, the defacto figurehead of authority and morality in the islamic communities. I'm just guessing of course but I doubt that he means the rotary club or the army cadets.

To suggest that this was not common knowledge inside the parallel societies within the UK is a bit of a stretch. Both the Koran and the Hadith permit the use of sexual slaves as long as they are not Muslim. Hence why so many of these men seemed to have no moral issue with organising what amounts to forced sexual slavery of young (English, not fellow migrant) girls.

There are very clear links between their political and religious ideology and the crimes that they have committed and appealing to "community" leaders to sort it out when those are likely to be the very same people pushing these ideas on those men is preposterous.

He means the local Iman, the defacto figurehead of authority and morality in the islamic communities. I'm just guessing of course but I doubt that he means the rotary club or the army cadets.

To suggest that this was not common knowledge inside the parallel societies within the UK is a bit of a stretch. Both the Koran and the Hadith permit the use of sexual slaves as long as they are not Muslim. Hence why so many of these men seemed to have no moral issue with organising what amounts to forced sexual slavery of young (English, not fellow migrant) girls.

There are very clear links between their political and religious ideology and the crimes that they have committed and appealing to "community" leaders to sort it out when those are likely to be the very same people pushing these ideas on those men is preposterous.
It's 'imam' and that was the least inaccurate thing about your post tbh.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
It's 'imam' and that was the least inaccurate thing about your post tbh.
Do you want me to post the verses from the Koran, Hadith and Sira? My posts are frequently littered with typos, a consequence of me using a phone most of the time.

I credit most readers here with the ability to cross reference things for themselves. It does not take very long to locate the verses for yourself and it's certainly no secret.

Did you have anything useful, interesting or constructive to add or did you just lurch in here to embarrass yourself?

I'm happy to be proven wrong if I am wrong because if I am wrong, I want to know. In this case, I'm not wrong though, I have already validated it as have thousands of other people before me so you are going to have to pull something special out of the bag (such as re-writing the scriptures) to change our minds on these facts.

Setting foot in a minefield here but referring to Nazir Afzal's comments: we know there are large numbers of community groups in the country, and on social media, including West Yorkshire. But social policy and the system, stink. This turned out to be a long post but **** it.

And some of these community groups, thousands of them, can get funding. There will be idiots, vitriol and self-serving people in compartmentalised communities like everywhere else. Either Mr Afzal (let go by the CPS) thinks that community groups are more important than funding prosecutions and policing, or he thinks that community groups have a more important role to play in fighting CSE.

But it's difficult to see why they should be funded to promote common morality or confront violent paedophile gangsters who know no different in what used to be civilised society. If any community can organise groups with a voice, they can speak out against paedophile gangsters and child grooming. Unless they're all all deaf dumb and blind. Or complicit, too scared or not interested.

Mr Afzal might be biased or not, but in fairness he's been outspoken and well placed to comment, also going against the CPS and working against the animalistic grooming gangs in his own culture.

He's said that "the fact that victims didn't report the crimes many years ago is the system's failure and not the victims". More interesting is he suggested that "white professionals' over-sensitivity to PC and fear of appearing racist may well have contributed to justice being stalled" (here).

No offence mate but it isn't just down to gangs of retarded criminals and minority groups, who like the rest of us are not above criticism nor the law, in theory. Social policy, white professional abject cowards and political buffoonery helped or helps grooming gangs and causes thousands of kids to be badly abused. Test that by walking into any council office or public facility and repeat even the mildest criticisms posted on here.
This is a good post and reflects the current state of play nicely. In my area, 30% "white british", I am careful to hide the screen of my phone while browsing this very website on the tube in the mornings. People cant help but see what the person next to them is looking at sometimes and some of the memes that get posted here (while funny) can be quite edgy when your surrounded by men with scraggly beards and women in Niqabs.

In my local council office, the one time I actually went there, it was staffed by the same people, occupied by them and even the security man doing bag searches on the way in (when did this become a thing in the UK?) was barely able to string together a sentence in English and genuinely looked at me as if I was some sort of alien whom he had never seen the likes of before in his area.

It's a labour stronghold too and I can only imagine the uproar if I were to enquire what measures they had in place to ensure that there were no gangs of muslims raping school children en mass in the borough.

I cant bring myself to say "asians" instead of muslims as this is not fair on the billions of non-muslims throughout Asia who have nothing to do with it.

Do you want me to post the verses from the Koran, Hadith and Sira? My posts are frequently littered with typos, a consequence of me using a phone most of the time.

I credit most readers here with the ability to cross reference things for themselves. It does not take very long to locate the verses for yourself and it's certainly no secret.

Did you have anything useful, interesting or constructive to add or did you just lurch in here to embarrass yourself?

I'm happy to be proven wrong if I am wrong because if I am wrong, I want to know. In this case, I'm not wrong though, I have already validated it as have thousands of other people before me so you are going to have to pull something special out of the bag (such as re-writing the scriptures) to change our minds on these facts.
He's a covert leftist liberal mate, I pinged him years ago for apologising for it.

This is a good post and reflects the current state of play nicely. In my area, 30% "white british", I am careful to hide the screen of my phone while browsing this very website on the tube in the mornings. People cant help but see what the person next to them is looking at sometimes and some of the memes that get posted here (while funny) can be quite edgy when your surrounded by men with scraggly beards and women in Niqabs.

In my local council office, the one time I actually went there, it was staffed by the same people, occupied by them and even the security man doing bag searches on the way in (when did this become a thing in the UK?) was barely able to string together a sentence in English and genuinely looked at me as if I was some sort of alien whom he had never seen the likes of before in his area.

It's a labour stronghold too and I can only imagine the uproar if I were to enquire what measures they had in place to ensure that there were no gangs of muslims raping school children en mass in the borough.

I cant bring myself to say "asians" instead of muslims as this is not fair on the billions of non-muslims throughout Asia who have nothing to do with it.
Ditto not all Muslims in the UK are paedophiles

Indeed, but they do happen to make up a disproportionately large % of the UK prison population.

We go through this annually where usually a new poster comes onto the thread and exposes their total ignorance about Asian and specifically Pakistani Mirpuri communities.

I know there are loads of texts & quotations by where disbelievers can be mistreated & abused. However, if you think that the Rotherham rapists (and elsewhere) are doing what they are doing to fulfil religious objectives, then you are massively wrong and this is the day I'm informing you.

We go through this annually where usually a new poster comes onto the thread and exposes their total ignorance about Asian and specifically Pakistani Mirpuri communities.

I know there are loads of texts & quotations by where disbelievers can be mistreated & abused. However, if you think that the Rotherham rapists (and elsewhere) are doing what they are doing to fulfil religious objectives, then you are massively wrong and this is the day I'm informing you.
All hail the great oracle. Here he goes with one of his regular fence-sitting platitudes disguised as an "informative" post.

They use a punk interpretation of their faith to justify it, combined with cynical exploitation of the UK's PC infested legal system.

The scum doing it wasn't well known at the mosque they had opportunity cause they worked in the nighttime economy most of the girls were vulnerable either in care or otherwise isolated.
The police and others wrote them off as sluts and whores because they were chav class so not worth helping.

And still the s**t is surfacing & some high level s**t as well, one of our so called Lords no less … Rotherham peer Lord Ahmed charged with fourth child sex offence
snip "ROTHERHAM peer Lord Nazir Ahmed has appeared at court — alongside his two brothers — charged with a fourth historical child sex offence.
The peer faced the further allegation of buggery against a boy under 11 when he appeared at Sheffield Crown Court yesterday (Wednesday).
Ahmed, of East Bawtry Road, Rotherham, appeared at the lower court last month charged with indecently assaulting the boy and two counts of attempted rape against a girl aged under 16 in the early 1970s"

Abuse occured between 68 and 72. Unless a film turns up of the event or he admits it he will get off. The bit where he's on the steps of the court and says it's a win for British justice might choke him though.