Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

The guessing game's over:

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

OK, not really.
A 6 year old girl was raped and killed last year on Bute by a 16 year old who cannot be named for legal reasons.
I wonder which part of Syria he came from.
Or do we now know and I missed it.
@Brotherton Lad might know.
Edited to add. I have been reliably informed that the perpetrator has a very Scottish name so my post above is incorrect.

Last edited:
Ten men accused of abusing girls in care

Ten men have gone on trial accused of grooming and sexually abusing two teenage girls in care.

The alleged abuse is said to have begun in 2008 when both girls were 14 and living in a Bradford children's home.

Read until end. Explains why this will be a perpetual problem.

1547091083931.png

Read until end. Explains why this will be a perpetual problem.

View attachment 370822
If you said that to a globalist politician, they would immediately suggest flooding their society of 50/50 to increase the population, which increases borrowing capacity, increases the electorate in their favour which increases their chances of re-election and any opposition will be met with physical force and criminal offences of hate speech and racial aggravation.

There is more than just one perpetual problem here.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
If you said that to a globalist politician, they would immediately suggest flooding their society of 50/50 to increase the population, which increases borrowing capacity, increases the electorate in their favour which increases their chances of re-election and any opposition will be met with physical force and criminal offences of hate speech and racial aggravation.

There is more than just one perpetual problem here.
All sounds familiar.

A 6 year old girl was raped and killed last year on Bute by a 16 year old who cannot be named for legal reasons.
I wonder which part of Syria he came from.
Or do we now know and I missed it.
@Brotherton Lad might know.
I heard he wasn't Syrian, My sister in law is from the Island, my brother was a cop there. but I can't prove it one way or another and neither can you.

The Fifth Year of this thread running and still more reports still more cases, and Finland is also beginning to find such issues with similar modes of operation, within there borders, is saddening to say the least. That the president of Finland is not a happy camper about the issues in the city of Oulu I don't doubt.

That he named the demographic group is somewhat surprising, but then he ran for the post of President in 2018, as an independent candidate, perhaps it is telling given the left leaning politics of the scandanavian countries are being pushed back against by the general population.

would link but its from the mail so...

I heard he wasn't Syrian, My sister in law is from the Island, my brother was a cop there. but I can't prove it one way or another and neither can you.
Its a family friend, local, Scottish and not foreign. People have been arrested for revealing the name, so we leave it at that.

Its a family friend, local, Scottish and not foreign. People have been arrested for revealing the name, so we leave it at that.
Well, there's a contradiction for a start ;)

If its the one I'm thinking of - definately someone who would likely suffer from "moonburn".

Thankyou both for that.
I stand corrected.
I am not sure if I should apologise but take one as granted if required.

Thankyou both for that.
I stand corrected.
I am not sure if I should apologise but take one as granted if required.
No apology needed - it was very much a possibility based on what has happened in other places. But the Syrian kids on Bute were/are actually kids with their families.

Seems the beeb can get away with stuff that would see others jailed for... BBC Asian Network boss found not guilty over naming Rotherham rape victim

snip "THE BBC boss charged with naming a rape victim has been cleared of the offence following a two-day trial.
Arif Ansari (44), head of news at BBC Asian Network, was found not guilty of breaching the Sexual Offences (Amendment) Act 1992, which gives victims lifelong anonymity, at Sheffield Magistrates’ Court today (Friday).
A member of his team, reporter Rickin Majithia, named the rape victim during a live report outside Sheffield Crown Court in February"
Mr Majithia had believed that the name given in court was a pseudonym, when in fact it was the victim’s real name.
The fact he THOUGHT it was a pseudonym is surely no excuse, but of course excuses will be made for certain sections of our population as happens continually in our legal system.

Everyone is equal under the law, but some are more equal than others

Pedophile Who Raped Girl Spared Jail: 'My Religion Doesn't Condemn Child Sex'

A pedophile of Muslim faith who raped a 13-year-old girl has been spared jail because he claimed his Islamic education did 'not condemn sex with children.'

Adil Rashid, 18, was taught that women were "worthless" at the Islamic faith school he attended, also claiming that he was not aware it was illegal for him to have sex with a child because his education had left him 'ignorant' to British law.