Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

I happened to catch a segment of a "Stacy Dooley investigates" programme last night.

For the uninitiated, easy on the eye red-head Social Justice warrior who does low-brow investigative journalism on "social plights" for the BBC "youth" wing. Anyways, this one was about teenage homelessness, in Blackpool of all places, that bastion of good taste and culture.

She was interviewing a 19-year-old who stated that "getting groomed" was a major issue for young women on the streets there. Admittedly she is a little old for the usual suspects but it was interesting given the Charlene Downes case that this is still going on.
Full circle, Charlene Downes was the first I ever heard of this, Blackpool girl who has yet to receive justice. Police mistakes, indifference and a fear to investigate seems to be the norm, nothing new then.

Disappearance of Charlene Downes - Wikipedia

Full circle, Charlene Downes was the first I ever heard of this, Blackpool girl who has yet to receive justice. Police mistakes, indifference and a fear to investigate seems to be the norm, nothing new then.

Horrendous that was, police had the scum bugged on tape admitting it yet they still walked free and even had the temerity to sue for wrongful arrest or some such bullshit afterwards.

The girl last night of course didn't (or couldn't) name the "demographics" of the groomers but it doesn't take a genius to work it out.

Lots of talk about the show trials, even more talk about doing something... Then, you break it down and the actions are simply words, no actions, because there is nothing anyone is willing to do.

I happened to catch a segment of a "Stacy Dooley investigates" programme last night.

For the uninitiated, easy on the eye red-head Social Justice warrior who does low-brow investigative journalism on "social plights" for the BBC "youth" wing. Anyways, this one was about teenage homelessness, in Blackpool of all places, that bastion of good taste and culture.

She was interviewing a 19-year-old who stated that "getting groomed" was a major issue for young women on the streets there. Admittedly she is a little old for the usual suspects but it was interesting given the Charlene Downes case that this is still going on.

It's a scandal that we aren't looking after our young at the expense of mouthy foreigners.

We had a case of a young boyfriend of our neighbour's granddaughter.

His parents split up, neither wanted the 18 year old, so he ended up in a hostel, skint.

He was a lovely polite lad, none of the shit was his fault, so we gave him a bit of gardening to do, fed him etc.

Finally, he got a little flat off the council, totally bare........ we raided our attic, got him some old curtains, pots and plates, even bought a kettle and toaster.

I like to think we brought someone deserving back from the edge, they mostly aren't druggies and criminals.

I spoke to a person on the periphery of the community from where Charlene Downes came from over 10 years ago. They had an opinion on the case which shocked me quite a lot. I know it's a bit w anky of me to not share any details however I don't have a point to make and it's all quite sad. There are likely some similarities in the way her case has been handled by the authorities but I can't say that for sure. There are also likely to be similarities in stories of neglect of children and exploitation by men with access to attractive commodities, such as take away food.

If I remember correctly, the owners of the take away in question were Iranian or Turkish.

The people who have covered up these goings-on for years despite a stack of evidence should be named and shamed, be dismissed from their positions, with loss of pensions, and prosecuted. This group includes those in the social services of several Labour rotten and corrupt boroughs, as well as senior police figures. The media have also been responsible of covering-up this in the name of political correctness and other left-wing idiocy.

There are people who think it is acceptable for these pieces of filth to bring their deviancy into Britain and carry on regardless. The type of SJW snowflakes like Lily Allen who can only be described as traitors to this country. These people also need to be facing the courts for their actions.

The people who have covered up these goings-on for years despite a stack of evidence should be named and shamed, be dismissed from their positions, with loss of pensions, and prosecuted. This group includes those in the social services of several Labour rotten and corrupt boroughs, as well as senior police figures. The media have also been responsible of covering-up this in the name of political correctness and other left-wing idiocy.

There are people who think it is acceptable for these pieces of filth to bring their deviancy into Britain and carry on regardless. The type of SJW snowflakes like Lily Allen who can only be described as traitors to this country. These people also need to be facing the courts for their actions.
they have been and walked into better jobs, after a massive pay off

The people who have covered up these goings-on for years despite a stack of evidence should be named, shamed and maimed, be dismissed from their positions, with loss of pensions, and prosecuted. This group includes those in the social services of several Labour rotten and corrupt boroughs, as well as senior police figures. The media have also been responsible of covering-up this in the name of political correctness and other left-wing idiocy.

Fixed that for you.

I spoke to a person on the periphery of the community from where Charlene Downes came from over 10 years ago. They had an opinion on the case which shocked me quite a lot. I know it's a bit w anky of me to not share any details however I don't have a point to make and it's all quite sad. There are likely some similarities in the way her case has been handled by the authorities but I can't say that for sure. There are also likely to be similarities in stories of neglect of children and exploitation by men with access to attractive commodities, such as take away food.

If I remember correctly, the owners of the take away in question were Iranian or Turkish.
Turkish have form.

If there's ever a cuntology comment required!

She's slaved to the "Justice for all" retarded theme, rather than the "let's all **** niggaz" memo

Well meaning, but "facepalm" territory.

That will do for a day job. My suggestion was for their second job at night. A varied career is what they need. Nightshift at a sewage farm, digging holes for the council. Whatever it is it must be menial, boring, minimum wage, zero-hour contract, dirty and difficult.

Forgot to add. A portion of their wages will be taken off them for compensation to the poor girls they let down. They will be living hand-to-mouth in a mattress in a bedsit, with 10 other occupants for the rest of their lives.

A blatant example of public sector corruption. The old boy network.
No, it's Common Purpose at work. They despise the old boy network and have worked for decades to bring it down to replace it with their own version so as to bring equality, diversity, and multiculturalism to the world (starting with the UK).

What the...

Jailed rapist given chance to see his victim’s child

A council invited a jailed sex offender to play a part in the future of the child of a woman he raped, The Times has learnt.

The rapist, who was part of a grooming gang, had no parental responsibility for his son but the local authority contacted him in jail and gave him a chance to seek visits from the boy.

Campaigners said that the “perverse” decision amounted to an offer to “retraumatise” his victim. The Ministry of Justice said that it was investigating whether it was the result of a social worker’s error or systemic failings.

Council invites grooming gang convict to meet son he conceived in rape | Daily Mail Online

A traumatised woman who was raped by a member of a grooming gang and became pregnant with his child was left 'extremely distressed' after social workers tried to help him get in contact with her son.

In the 'perverse' decision by the unnamed local authority, staff approached a jailed sex attacker and offered him help to be involved in his son's upbringing, without notifying his mother.