Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

That's a seriously disturbing read. It's curious that he converted to Sikhism; you don't see that very often. It is fairly normal to see Pakistani guys and Indian guys getting lashed up or stoned together. Away from the religious stuff, the Venn diagram does include space for mutual intoxication in the middle. Just goes to show, your assumptions are just that; assumptions.
He also appears to have got married and had kids as well since then. It's one of the worst things about the grooming gangs, they literally seem to think these girls are disposable.

Muslim attitudes to alcohol are weird. My Girlfriend's family all pretend her little brother doesn't drink, even though they all know he does. He is allowed to keep beer in the fridge but only if it is in a plastic bag so they can't see that it is alcohol. Watching his Mum and Dad speak to him when he is blocked and pretending that he isn't is hilarious.

I heard some apparatchik say those words in relation to this case on the BBC's news earlier today and nearly wiped out a Volvo going North to my South.
The Lessons should have sunk in by now.
They've been 'learning lessons' for years (government commissar lingo for "being ********* until we're caught"). Unfortunately, learning difficulties have always hampered a broad number of officials suffering from trisomy 21. To be fair, they've equality and diversity to be getting on with, or combating all that nasty racism and panicking over the 'far-right' bogeyman.

Protecting children from animals of sensitive origin or plain old British pervs, will just have to wait while officials are sat in an aeroplane going somewhere exotic, or buying briefcases and bowlers. "Lessons will be learned but not for a while, if ever. Mlaar"

[
Brilliant news that all the Huddersfield vile pieces of rubbish got guilty verdicts, it's just a real real shame they didn't get longer sentences.

Forgot to add, also good that they can all be named (and publicly shamed) now the case is over.

Second edit.
I feel that the abused kids are still party under the influence, or will be directly affected by these convicted abusers as the abusers will be back on the streets by the time the abused kids are in their thirties or roughly that age.

That's a second ordeal for the victims, they should never have to fear meeting face to face with abusers ever again imho.

My bold.... This is why this scum should be deported as soon as possible along with their families. They are nothing but a very costly, dangerous & predatory burden on our society. It might then have others of their ilk think before they abuse our society!

That's a seriously disturbing read. It's curious that he converted to Sikhism; you don't see that very often.
It's unclear to me where this information comes from. Sikhism is not a proselytising faith and converts into the religion are quite rare. I have seen nothing that indicates from which faith he has supposed to have converted. A Muslim converting to Sikhism would be almost unheard of. If such a thing did take place, at the very least he would be actively shunned by his former community and never be fully accepted by other Sikhs.

His name is a full-blooded Sikh name -though I suppose that this could have been adopted along with the religion.

However, he does seem to be moving within Muslim circles, which would also be most unusual in most circumstances, especially for a convert who one would expect to be particularly fastidious.

It would not be beyond the realms of possibility that a rumour about his conversion has been circulated by the Sikh community who are embarrassed about one of their own i) consorting with Muslims and ii) being so deeply involved in such despicable activities and who are trying to distance him from their community.

I googled the Sikh view on muslim grooming a while back and ended up on one of their forums.

Their responses almost to a man (or woman) made ours look tame in comparison. More than one suggested paying someone who had a vaguely passing Sikh name (from another case) a visit at his home, tooled up.

Last edited:
[

My bold.... This is why this scum should be deported as soon as possible along with their families. They are nothing but a very costly, dangerous & predatory burden on our society. It might then have others of their ilk think before they abuse our society!
Judges have recently upheld rulings to strip them of British citizenship. There were at least three such cases, after 12-14 year old girls were pimped out to paying customers in Rochdale and Oldham.

Their appeals against deportation with their families were rejected by government tribunals. These are seriously dangerous criminals targeting kids; "The Master" was jailed for nine years. But even if deportations are upheld twice over, they have the right to appeal and can argue that deportation would infringe their human rights and those of their family members

How the fcuk did we ever get to the point where kids are pimped out not only by (and to) gimps but also -practically- by social workers.

Last edited:
I googled the Sikh view on muslim grooming a while back and ended up on one of their forums.

Their responses almost to a man (or woman) made ours look tame in comparison. More than one suggested paying someone who had a vaguely passing Sikh name (from another case) a visit at his home, tooled up.
I probably get similar from some of my Sikh relatives, they're not really fans of the Derka Derka mob full stop

But even if deportations are upheld twice over, they have the right to appeal and can argue that deportation would infringe their human rights and those of their family members
Even putting foreign born criminals on to a plane to be deported doesn't mean that we see the back of them.

The families and extended families of those jailed will dwell on welfare, social housing free travel for prison visits etc etc for most of the rest of their lives, and more cases in the pipeline yet to be investigated.

Its a very delicate topic all round, but I cannot let that statement stand without comment.

Whilst it is true that the failure of the social services existed irrespective of the perpetrators race (and I believe religion plays as great a part as racial background in this case), there exists the undeniable fact that had the perpetrator not committed the crime the social services failure would not have existed.

Rather then fix the clean up of the problem, we need to concentrate upon the problem and those causing it. An analogy would be saying that doctors are not doing enough to cure lung cancer caused by smoking, and saying that cigarette manufacturers were not the problem.

The sooner the real cause of this tragedy is openly discussed the better.
Some of the problem is to do with snowflake welfare staff and others afraid to make a move in case of being ostracized by senior and other weak staff. Some organisations look to ex nurses, ex midwives and some early retired head teachers to fill the welfare posts, such people can spot problems early and act. As is it people coming direct from university courses with a 'Welfare' sort of degree to fill such posts, they have never experienced life generally. Where I live I have a female friend who is ex signals WO, she works for the Welfare, though very fair she takes no prisoners!

Some of the problem is to do with snowflake welfare staff and others afraid to make a move in case of being ostracized by senior and other weak staff. Some organisations look to ex nurses, ex midwives and some early retired head teachers to fill the welfare posts, such people can spot problems early and act. As is it people coming direct from university courses with a 'Welfare' sort of degree to fill such posts, they have never experienced life generally. Where I live I have a female friend who is ex signals WO, she works for the Welfare, though very fair she takes no prisoners!
Local Council inquiries/commissions dragging their heels after inadequately funding child protection and CSE prevention. And then for reasons best known to them: underfunding survivor projects like The Holly in Telford (apparently well-funded).

"Deep concern at continuing slow progress with the commissioning of an independent inquiry into historical and current instances of CSE within the borough since the council EGM of 10 April 2018".

What grates is that if councils and law enforcement had protected kids by moral duty and common decency (difficult concepts obviously) in the first place - and had not been hamstrung by asinine ideology and slimy politics -: apart from the extra expense and bother, there would be no need for survivor projects for so many gang-raped children across the UK.

Last edited:
Local Council inquiries/commissions dragging their heels after inadequately funding child protection and CSE prevention. And then for reasons best known to them: underfunding survivor projects like The Holly in Telford (apparently well-funded).

"Deep concern at continuing slow progress with the commissioning of an independent inquiry into historical and current instances of CSE within the borough since the council EGM of 10 April 2018".

What grates is that if councils and law enforcement had protected kids by moral duty and common decency (difficult concepts obviously) in the first place - and had not been hamstrung by asinine ideology and slimy politics -: apart from the extra expense and bother, there would be no need for survivor projects for so many gang-raped children across the UK.
You mean if those in positions of authority had done their jobs ? Perish the thought.,

You mean if those in positions of authority had done their jobs ? Perish the thought.,

As I said in my post 3689 they were doing their best to cover/halt any investigations as it would go against the typical SJW mantra, "diversity at all costs is good"!

My bold.. this is EXACTLY what happened in Rotherham & no doubt other areas where this happened. See .. Rotherham Whistleblower 'Sent On Diversity Training For Saying Abusers Were Asian'
snip "Rotherham Council even tried to have her sacked when she resisted pressure to change the findings of the report she completed, she said.
She interviewed 270 under-age girls who had been victims of abuse, identified by sexual exploitation outreach service Risky Business, and passed the report to the council.
She recalled the reaction of one official to it, saying: "She said you must never refer to that again. You must never refer to Asian men.
"And her other response was to book me on a two-day ethnicity and diversity course to raise my awareness of ethnic issues."

She also told the programme that data backing up her report, stored by Risky Business, went missing just after it was submitted.
"They'd gained access to the office and taken my data, so out of the number of filing cabinets, there was one drawer emptied and it was emptied of my data. It had to be an employee of the council," she said."

You couldn't make it up, "big brother" soviet style management is alive & well and dwelling in much/most of our ever so PC establishments, local & national Govt. Dept's, legal establishments and no doubt the Armed forces!!

That's a seriously disturbing read. It's curious that he converted to Sikhism; you don't see that very often. It is fairly normal to see Pakistani guys and Indian guys getting lashed up or stoned together. Away from the religious stuff, the Venn diagram does include space for mutual intoxication in the middle. Just goes to show, your assumptions are just that; assumptions.

Another of those convicted appears to be a Sikh judging by his name - Raj Singh Barsran.

I wonder if the Sikh guy in the latest case converted for marriage? That seems like the most likely reason imo.

Either way, it undermines the narrative that these abusers were in some way extremely pious individuals carrying out abuse to fulfil their deeply held religious beliefs.

And these local councils where these abuse cases have been festering need to be disbanded and raised again from the foundations upwards.

I wonder if the Sikh guy in the latest case converted for marriage? That seems like the most likely reason imo.

Either way, it undermines the narrative that these abusers were in some way extremely pious individuals carrying out abuse to fulfil their deeply held religious beliefs.

I'm surprised that he is still alive as apostasy is punishable by death in Islam....
Apostasy in Islam - Wikipedia
snip "According to Abdul Rashied Omar, the majority of modern Islamic jurists continue to regard apostasy as a crime deserving the death penalty"