Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

Please direct me to which tenet of Islam encourages this, and why said tenet appears to be largely ignored by the none-mirpuri Muslims residing in the UK.
I think very few Muslims now live in tenets. I think they now have houses.
On another note, let the justice system deal with them, hopefully harshly, and pray for a suitable sentence. :cool:

How many more of these cnuts are there ? every month theres numerous convictions , on first appearances the sentences appear good and lengthy but then I remembered they can be out at 50% time done ?
Personally I`d have had them driven out to the moor where these despicable crimes were committed and brass the lot of them up, then leave them there for the buzzards.

Last edited:
Please direct me to which tenet of Islam encourages this, and why said tenet appears to be largely ignored by the none-mirpuri Muslims residing in the UK.
As a Rotherham grooming gang survivor, I want people to know about the religious extremism which inspired my abusers

They made it clear that because I was a non-Muslim, and not a virgin, and because I didn’t dress “modestly”, that they believed I deserved to be “punished”. They said I had to “obey” or be beaten.
Like terrorists, they firmly believe that the crimes they carry out are justified by their religious beliefs.
My main perpetrator quoted scriptures from the Quran to me as he beat me.

Brilliant news that all the Huddersfield vile pieces of rubbish got guilty verdicts, it's just a real real shame they didn't get longer sentences.

Forgot to add, also good that they can all be named (and publicly shamed) now the case is over.

Second edit.
I feel that the abused kids are still party under the influence, or will be directly affected by these convicted abusers as the abusers will be back on the streets by the time the abused kids are in their thirties or roughly that age.

That's a second ordeal for the victims, they should never have to fear meeting face to face with abusers ever again imho.

Last edited:
Brilliant news that all the Huddersfield vile pieces of rubbish got guilty verdicts, it's just a real real shame they didn't get longer sentences.

Forgot to add, also good that they can all be named (and publicly shamed) now the case is over.
Great they are now out of circulation but I do wonder how many hundred others have got away with the same crimes and also what is still going on.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
nonce.jpg

Apart from this one, Sajid Hussain sentenced today for 17 years for child sex offenses in Huddersfield!! Unfortunately he wasn't in attendance at court to receive his sentence as he's on the run.

Great they are now out of circulation but I do wonder how many hundred others have got away with the same crimes and also what is still going on.
Im both happy and angry at the result for the reasons in my post, I did edit it twice after your quote.

As a bit more positive news my local tv news have announced another abuser has been taken out of circulation somewhere in the ITV west region.
I didn't catch his name.

How many more of these cnuts are there ? every month theres numerous convictions , on first appearances the sentences appear good and lengthy but then I remembered they can be out at 50% time done ?
Personally I`d have had them driven out to the moor where these despicable crimes were committed and brass the lot of them up, then leave them there for the buzzards.
My first thought as well; while most of them received what appears to be long sentences, only one of them was given a minimum sentence of 18 years before he can be considered for parole. The rest may well qualify for early release.

Apologies, I got the local tv article wrong.
It referred to Paul Dowbekin, he has already been convicted and jailed, the article was the police saying they think there may be more abused by him, and are appealing for anyone to come forward.

View attachment 358250
Apart from this one, Sajid Hussain sentenced today for 17 years for child sex offenses in Huddersfield!! Unfortunately he wasn't in attendance at court to receive his sentence as he's on the run.
The pathetic judge who allowed this piece of shit to go home needs sorting out big style. I am only surprised that more of them turned up at court to be sentenced.

That is the face of evil there. I would love to get to work on that with a bottle of vodka and a tattooing gun.

View attachment 358250
Bradford Airport security have just released this photo of Sajid checking in for a Pakistan International Airways flight. I expect he self declared as female and borrowed his wife's passport and burkah.

Seriously, if he's in Pakistan, he's home and dry. IIRC there have only ever been two convicted criminals extradited from Pakistan to Britain to serve their sentences. In fact, rapists not only get away with it in Pakistan, their victims are often prosecuted for adultery in Sharia courts in Pakistan.

Pakistan receives more foreign aid money from the UK than any other country. Last year we gave them nearly half a billion pounds. That's more than we spent on public transport outside London. We're paying for their defence budget, including nuclear weapons, many times over while they provide a haven for terrorists, murderers, rapists and child molestors who are fleeing British justice.

This one strays slightly from the norm in that the main man (or at least the one receiving the longest sentence) looks to be a singh. Unusual for two reasons; he is a Sikh (who have not so far particularly distinguished themselves as mass rapists/paedophiles/sexual abuse gang members) and he was working in concert with the usual Mohammedans (for whom Sikhs have no love).
Apparently he converted to Sikhism in 2013. The abuse he has been jailed for started in 2004. https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news...sfield-grooming-gang-ringleader-life-15294990

Something like this carved into their foreheads before release wouldn't go amiss either.
1540036387507.png

Pakistan receives more foreign aid money from the UK than any other country. Last year we gave them nearly half a billion pounds. That's more than we spent on public transport outside London. We're paying for their defence budget, including nuclear weapons, many times over while they provide a haven for terrorists, murderers, rapists and child molestors who are fleeing British justice.
Precisely why Foreign Aid should be reviewed continuously and applying a bit of common sense before blindly renewing the funding.

Apparently he converted to Sikhism in 2013. The abuse he has been jailed for started in 2004. Huddersfield grooming gang: The predatory pimp in control
That's a seriously disturbing read. It's curious that he converted to Sikhism; you don't see that very often. It is fairly normal to see Pakistani guys and Indian guys getting lashed up or stoned together. Away from the religious stuff, the Venn diagram does include space for mutual intoxication in the middle. Just goes to show, your assumptions are just that; assumptions.