Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

Immigrant criminals should be deported and their country of origin paid to imprison them ...
Whilst I agree with deportations I don't think their home country is going to imprison them for long. A quick bribe/word from an influential friend or relative/threat to a prison official and they're out. That's assuming, of course, that the money we pay that country even goes towards imprisoning them at all.

Best just *hang/shoot/lethally inject them

* whatever your pleasure.

Whilst I agree with deportations I don't think their home country is going to imprison them for long. A quick bribe/word from an influential friend or relative/threat to a prison official and they're out. That's assuming, of course, that the money we pay that country even goes towards imprisoning them at all.

It also assumes that the guilty are in fact foreign citizens, who can be deported, and not third or fourth generation British citizens.

This is the result of politicising policing. It changed when it became a Police service and not a Police force.
The need to be renamed the 'Thought Police' . - they dont do proper policing any more - they piss around with hate crimes on facebook.

What an utter waste of space the UK police service is - they have completely lost the plot

Physical castration. Easy answer - cant breed any more and cant abuse children.

better things to do than catching rapists..........

of course they do... Police create hate crime unit to police social media | WIRED UK
FFS, virtually all Farces have such units, all the senior police have to tick the numerous pc diversity/community relations and numerous other crap boxes & most likely be a Common Purpose graduate/member before they get a look in for promotion. My old step father (ex D/Sgt S. Wales Police} & my former F I L (ex C/Insp) Leeds Police}. must be spinning in their graves at the total joke our once respected Police Forces have become in the name of political correctness and not upsetting the incomers in any way shape or form. Gone are the days when British law was enforced on ALL, irrespective of race colour or creed.
We now have, despite all the apologists handwringing, de facto "no go" areas in many "enriched" towns & cities in the UK where our police no longer operate. London Cop Tells LBC: "There Are No-Go Areas" - LBC
and other areas where non Muslims are not welcome/safe Bishop warns of no-go zones for non-Muslims
snip "The Rt. Rev Michael Nazir-Ali, the Bishop of Rochester and the Church's only Asian bishop, says that people of a different race or faith face physical attack if they live or work in communities dominated by a strict Muslim ideology".

Yet if we call out the religion of those behind all of these crimes, we are wrongly branded 'racist' by the Left and the stupid.

Which is exactly why these crimes have been allowed to continue realtively unopposed until recently - the will to challenge those committing them who 'just happen to be mostly Muslim' has been supressed by the Left who pull wrongly pull the racist card everytime any of us point the finger at Islam (the common denominator between almost all of these child sex abusers) - Islam is a religion, not a race.

Good to see so many of us speaking up and highlighting the plight of these kids at the hands of mostly Muslims, despite best efforts from those on the Left to protect Islam and brand those who speak up against it as racist.

Yet if we call out the religion of those behind all of these crimes, we are wrongly branded 'racist' by the Left and the stupid.
I don't think it's up to you to decide whether you've been wrongly branded stupid but at least you are picking up on some of the social cues.

The problem, as I'm sure you're aware, with focusing on the religion of these grooming gangs is that invariably we're not talking about Chinese Uighurs, middle class Arab expats, Indian professionals or Malaysian students. We're talking about Pakistani Mirpuri men.

Perhaps you are a racist and perhaps you are stupid. There's no evidence that you are intelligent or capable of nuance.

Your sole objective here seems to be to promote your grubby agenda in trying to convince people, including people who disagree with you, that there is no place in our society for people who are Muslim and that all Muslims are responsible for the crimes of a small proportion of Pakistani men.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't think it's up to you to decide whether you've been wrongly branded stupid but at least you are picking up on some of the social cues.

The problem, as I'm sure you're aware, with focusing on the religion of these grooming gangs is that invariably we're not talking about Chinese Uighurs, middle class Arab expats, Indian professionals or Malaysian students. We're talking about Pakistani Mirpuri men.

Perhaps you are a racist and perhaps you are stupid. There's no evidence that you are intelligent or capable of nuance.

Your sole objective here seems to be to promote your grubby agenda in trying to convince people, including people who disagree with you, that there is no place in our society for people who are Muslim and that all Muslims are responsible for the crimes of a small proportion of Pakistani men.
How many
Chinese Uighurs,
middle class Arab expats,
Indian professionals
or Malaysian students
were involved then please?

'Asians' my arrse. British Muslims is the correct answer.
Mirpuri Pakistani men are Muslim therefore all Muslim men are Mirpuri Pakistani. This is what you are saying yes?

I take it verbal reasoning is also another thing that has passed you by?

'Stupid' is being too kind. If you actually believe this stuff you're coming out with, there might actually be a medical issue for your current condition. Nothing to be ashamed of, see your GP and mention that people have noticed that you've become incoherent and a bit flustered.

As usual the authorities are missing the point , punishments dont fit the crime so theres very little deterrent , like Septic crims a short spell in the slammer does not worry them too much, immigrant crims know they can usually run back home if the proverbial really hits the fan.
Immigrant criminals should be deported and their country of origin paid to imprison them , families of the immigrant perpetrator should also be deported , assets sold to compensate victims.
Convicted "British " perpetrators should have all assets sold to pay for jail time costs and victim support , and an attachment to earnings added on release.

Tighter laws on legitimate people just cause inconvenience and expense.
Ta for the reply. First of all I honestly believe from reports and testimony that a myriad governing and enforcement bodies in this country weren't interested in justice or deterrence. Nor were they apparently interested in detection and punishments until they were shamed in to acting.

They shouldn't be allowed to forget it or get away with it.

I agree that soft sentencing - and criminals skipping the country virtually unhindered - made a laughing stock of our borders and legal system such as they are. Kids suffered “severe psychological harm”, but one victim, 'Emma Jackson', "felt vindicated" when violent Rotherham gangsters were sent down.

Though when the verdicts were announced she realised "that justice could have been done 13 years earlier" and "could have saved [her] a lot of heartache”.
The woman, who uses the pseudonym Emma Jackson, said her abusers threatened to “gang rape” her mother if she did not submit to their sexual abuse, which took place largely in an alley behind a branch of Boots in Rotherham town centre, in a park and in bushes near a museum
Rotherham: eight men jailed for sexually exploiting teenage girls

An entire culture of ignorance and complicity, in local authority corridors, offices and forces, had to be exposed before these kids got any vindication. Regarding the criminals, deportations and sanctions: there are still people who can't face up to what has happened. The shameless deniers and defenders of the faith are all cut from the same cloth and agenda; lying, denying whataboutery bellends the lot of them. They've been 'educated' by the same methods.

I'm not sure that the mentality, or the denial and PC culture in what passed for governance, institutions, and leadership, all the way to the top, has changed that much since Rotherham was uncovered. Moreover, the politics of diversity (bollix) has gone too far, putting the gangsters' rights above the children and families they've violently abused, threatened, raped and trafficked.

Rotherham council ignored child abuse by Asian gangs because of 'misplaced political correctness', report concludes

How many
Chinese Uighurs,
middle class Arab expats,
Indian professionals
or Malaysian students
were involved then please?
How many of those are in the UK?
How many have been here long enough to commit the crimes?
People from at least two of those listed have indeed been convicted of CSA.

Denying Islam is a major factor is at best disingenuous & at worst a deliberate attempt at misdirection & denial.*

*Not aimed at you ancienturion.

How many of those are in the UK?
How many have been here long enough to commit the crimes?
People from at least two of those listed have indeed been convicted of CSA.

Denying Islam is a major factor is at best disingenuous & at worst a deliberate attempt at misdirection & denial.*

*Not aimed at you ancienturion.
Islam is just a common denominator.
Islam provided the umbrella of "averted eyes" as it was, and still is the cause per jour for those seeking rapid validation of their PC credentials.

We have gone over this umpteen times already... Islam is not the problem. The problem is- our establishment shitting themselves at "gripping" anybody who identifies as being muslim.

Islam is just a common denominator.
Islam provided the umbrella of "averted eyes" as it was, and still is the cause per jour for those seeking rapid validation of their PC credentials.

We have gone over this umpteen times already... Islam is not the problem. The problem is- our establishment shitting themselves at "gripping" anybody who identifies as being muslim.
I beg to differ: Islam gives these predators a "get out" in their eyes, as "kuffars don't count".
Christianity has reformed itself more than once since its inception, Islam remains a mediaeval belief, with mediaeval standards of behaviour.

I beg to differ: Islam gives these predators a "get out" in their eyes, as "kuffars don't count".
Christianity has reformed itself more than once since its inception, Islam remains a mediaeval belief, with mediaeval standards of behaviour.
Once again..old ground...

Islam does indeed provide a ;'getout' - but only by the attitudes of our establishment.

You won't find many of these perpetrators carpet-slapping on a regular basis.
It's almost like trying to say the IRA was a result of catholicism.

Which is exactly why these crimes have been allowed to continue realtively unopposed until recently - the will to challenge those committing them who 'just happen to be mostly Muslim' has been supressed by the Left who pull wrongly pull the racist card everytime any of us point the finger at Islam (the common denominator between almost all of these child sex abusers) - Islam is a religion, not a race.

Good to see so many of us speaking up and highlighting the plight of these kids at the hands of mostly Muslims, despite best efforts from those on the Left to protect Islam and brand those who speak up against it as racist.
There have been, and there are, various models of child abuse, human and drugs trafficking, and numerous ethnicities, involved with CSE and associated crimes.

The 'Rotherham phenomenon': "disproportionately Pakistani" gangsters, violent sex offences and trafficking, is just one of several shameful and evidently avoidable modern tragedies in this country. But vilifying one race or religion lets other criminals and networks off the hook, and looks a bit obsessive.

This has been done to death on here: in Rotherham and other towns: an arrogant "staggering culture of denial and political correctness" fuelled systematic, national mass abuse of thousands, by arrogant, persistent and uncivilised cultural retards. "Police appeared to punish victims in Newcastle" (Independent). Government and police allowed or allow it to continue.

However: Romanian "sex gangs" operate UK-wide human trafficking networks. Growing numbers of brothels are connected to other brothels, agencies or non-UK organised crime groups.

According to the All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on Prostitution and the Global Sex Trade: sex trafficking is happening on an industrial scale across England and Wales (Gavin Shuker MP, chair of the APPG). Women, predominantly from Eastern Europe, are being supplied by trafficking gangs into residential properties, for exploitation.

Once again..old ground...

Islam does indeed provide a ;'getout' - but only by the attitudes of our establishment.

You won't find many of these perpetrators carpet-slapping on a regular basis.
It's almost like trying to say the IRA was a result of catholicism.
No.

It provides a "get out" to Muslims who have been indoctrinated to see kuffars as "lesser beings" in exactly the same way Naziism provided a "get out" that Jews were untermenschen.

Show me proof that the perpetrators weren't regular attendees at their local mosque.
Without proof, you have nothing to back that claim.
Oh & paedo priests IS in part a result of Catholicism.
Whether that in turn led to those involved becoming members of a terrorist organisation is a different thing entirely, as I've made no claim that muslim kiddy rapers go on to become splodeydopes.

The 'Rotherham phenomenon': "disproportionately Pakistani" gangsters, violent sex offences and trafficking, is just one of several shameful and evidently avoidable modern tragedies in this country. But vilifying one race or religion lets other criminals and networks off the hook, and looks a bit obsessive.
5% of the population of England are Muslim, yet 85% of those convicted in child grooming gangs are Muslim.

Tell the victims it 'looks a bit obsessive' blaming Muslims - when 100% of over 30 people being charged in the latest case are also Muslims.

This is no coincidence, and the only obsession is that of Muslim men for young vulnerable little girls to sexually abuse and exploit.

Last edited:
5% of the population of England are Muslim, yet 85% of those convicted in child grooming gangs are Muslims.

Tell the victims it 'looks a bit obsessive' blaming Muslims - when 100% of over 30 people being charged in the latest case are Muslims.
Ranting because someone disagreed with you? You should be used to that by now. You seem as bad as the folk spinning whataboutery; "but but but....Catholic priests..."

I don't have to tell the victims anything and certainly not on your say so. Rest assured they know all about these crimes, their suffering and who caused it. They know how it feels to have their lives ruined and to have been let down by negligence, politics and malpractice. And no-one is denying the predominant criminal demographic here.

Be honest with yourself for a change; nobody's letting the Rotherham criminals, or Birmingham, Rochdale, Bolton, Newcastle, London, Oxford etc etc etc off the hook here. You don't like the opinion I was entitled to and which you are free to ignore: to wit, focusing and obsessing on one religion or nationality lets the others ( e.g. Romanians) off the hook.

If you won't or can't balance then you are biased and almost certainly obsessively prejudiced.

IMHO you twist posts deliberately out of context, moreover you are intellectually dishonest besides preternaturally obsessive. Whatever you write on this site is almost exclusively about - or directed - at Muslims.

You seem to me to be a thoroughly obsessive, disagreeable, unpleasant and nasty individual who is obsessed with vilifying Muslims. Otherwise your existence makes not the slightest difference to me. Don't think for one minute that I'd waste more time arguing with you.