Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

More than the authorities, by the look of it.
It certainly seems certain charities are well versed in that area of consideration.

Three of the Rochdale grooming gang will lose their UK citizenship & be deported (if the ECHR doesn't interfere...)

Three members of a notorious grooming gang will be stripped of their British citizenship following a court ruling.

Abdul Aziz, Adil Khan and Qari Abdul Rauf were among nine jailed for crimes including rape and trafficking of girls as young as 13 in Rochdale, in 2012.

Theresa May, then Home Secretary, ruled in 2015 that the Pakistani nationals should not remain British.

Court of Appeal judges rejected their challenge. The ruling means they could be deported.
I'm betting they (or rather their scum sucking lawyers) will play the "we face death back on Pakistan" card. That or pakistan will refuse to take them back (an all too common occurrence, even with ordinary illegal immigrants, so we get stuck with them anyway).

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Three of the Rochdale grooming gang will lose their UK citizenship & be deported (if the ECHR doesn't interfere...)

I'm betting they (or rather their scum sucking lawyers) will play the "we face death back on Pakistan" card. That or pakistan will refuse to take them back (an all too common occurrence, even with ordinary illegal immigrants, so we get stuck with them anyway).
They'll have done a runner before they get deported!

They'll have done a runner before they get deported!
Two are already out on license, what's the betting they've already done a runner?

Don’t talk to me about Muslim gangs raping smally girls, what about Boris and his islamophobic Burka comments? Shocking.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C The NAAFI Bar 2824
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 1
pandaplodder ACF 20