Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

I think the word that needs used here is "proportionately", as a significantly greater percentage of Pakistani men are involved in CSE & often that of a more serious nature.
In pure numbers, I should think white British men will still make up the largest group.

I don't know which ethnicity carries out the most amount of rapes in the UK and what you suggest isn't backed up by the paragraph or title of the link you've provided.
If the links I have provided do not prove to you that Pakistani men carry out the most rapes in the uk
, you prove me wrong, you disprove all the links I have provided

@CrashTestDummy if you're saying that Pakistani men are more likely to be involved in CSE than any other ethnicity, across all types of CSE, not just grooming gangs, then you're going to have to provide some evidence.

@anglo I'm not sure what point of mine you're trying to counter.
Personally, I'm not sure he's trying to counter anything.

What I get from his post are that there are two types of offences and two different types of offenders, with different mindsets.

His posted evidence shows that specific demographics have a preponderance for specific offences.

Edit: It's clear from what anglo says above that my interpretation of his intent was incorrect. What I got from his post though, remains as stated.

I think the word that needs used here is "proportionately", as a significantly greater percentage of Pakistani men are involved in CSE & often that of a more serious nature.
In pure numbers, I should think white British men will still make up the largest group.
"In pure numbers, I should think white British men will still make up the largest group"

But not in gangs, as the Pakistanis do

Personally, I'm not sure he's trying to counter anything.

What I get from his post are that there are two types of offences and two different types of offenders, with different mindsets.

His posted evidence shows that specific demographics have a preponderance for specific offences.

Edit: It's clear from what anglo says above that my interpretation of his intent was incorrect. What I got from his post though, remains as stated.
You are right in the first instant but your edit is due to me replying to another part of barcelonaanalparks
"In pure numbers, I should think white British men will still make up the largest group"

But not in gangs, as the Pakistanis do
I wonder which demographic has the greatest number of victims, which is really where it's at - who causes the greatest amount of harm.

I wonder which demographic has the greatest number of victims, which is really where it's at - who causes the greatest amount of harm.
Now that's another level of WTF?

Will a concocted "paedophile" of 17, with a girlfriend of 15 years 10 months, who he dates for 3 years subsequently rate equally as some scum who trades a 12 year old to his mates, after he's "bedded her in"?

Edit: Mongness, and further expositon.

Not sure that's true actually. Pakistani men are heavily represented in Pakistani grooming gangs, hence the name. I don't think Pakistani men are statistically more likely to be groomers or rapists than any other ethnicity. What appears to be the difference between Pakistani rapists and other ethnicities is the lack of action by various institutions against Pakistani grooming gangs, to acknowledge them or publicise them.
Agreed 100 percent. I have stated way back in the annals of this thread that I believe this is nothing to do with religion but- a section of society who, partly because of their religion, have been afforded sacred cow status (irony!) and have been allowed to proliferate in various activities, due to establishment fears of the racism card being played- which it often was/is.

Had Peruvian eskimos migrated here in vast numbers in the fifties, and their worship of chocolate llamas afforded them a place on the “protected” list, and that affording them a vastly disproportionate representation in politics/local authorities...then today we’d more than likely be posting here about gangs of 3rd generation Peruvian Eskimo’s taking over large swathes of the country, demanding llama meat be hypothetically taken off the menu at BK, and getting up to Eskimo type shenanigans with v7lnerable kids.
The idea that they specifically target white British girls due to race is bollocks IMO. It just happens that the demographic of those likely to fall prey to them are white British females, in part because of them being able to lead a lifestyle that places them within the target zone.

What is now called 'street grooming' is mainly carried out by Pakistani men, and other Muslims. 5 years ago the studies suggested that 75% of the members of street grooming gangs were 'Asians'. A more recent study says it is now 84%. The more recent study obviously had a lot more cases of street grooming to look at because the cat was well and truly out of the bag by then.

What do we know about the ethnicity of sexual abuse gangs?

British-Pakistani researchers say grooming gangs are 84% Asian
If we're to believe the latest analyses, Asian men made up 75 per cent of “Type 1” group abusers [now <84%], who target children and young women because they are vulnerable. Cowardly "support" staff and bent-headed authorities apart, the UK Government, the ignorant, and some editors look as if they're frightened of the implications and the fall-out.

White men make up 100 per cent of recorded “Type 2” group abusers, who target children, alone, online and in paedophile rings, because of their long-standing paedophilic proclivities.

Pretty much as I'd read it in the past, except the corresponding CEOP Report no longer exists and other, connected, reports posted online have been redacted "for legal reasons". There aren't a lot of recent stats available - though "Quilliam" (British-Pakistani authored) has suggested that white offenders were often the lone offenders, and that "child abusers from Asian backgrounds operated in gangs and groups". Just what we've been told in official reports and in survivor testimonies.

Not many dare to repeat the line running through the whole sordid mess: Britain's CSE criminals in violent organised CSE trafficking gangs were patently, predominantly from one specific heritage (clock the endless stream of defendants). Now even that is changing to multinational criminal gangs.

Jay Report.
By far the majority of perpetrators were described as 'Asian' by victims, yet throughout the entire period, councillors did not engage directly with the Pakistani-heritage community to discuss how best they could jointly address the issue. Some councillors seemed to think it was a one-off problem, which they hoped would go away. Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so.
Jay Report, Independent inquiry, CSE in Rotherham 1997-2013.

Co-author of Quilliam’s report urges frank discussion on abuse because ‘problem won’t go away’
We've got child-trafficking and sexual violence, murder, kidnapping, child sex trading and slavery, and the abuse of the most vulnerable in society. Ostensibly these kids were under the protection of 'safeguarding' and anti-slavery laws, but only until foreign filthy criminals destroy our children's lives.

One wonders how many surviving yellow PC buffoons and liars were still hoping it would all go away during 2017-2018 up until Telford.

Quilliam Foundation

If the links I have provided do not prove to you that Pakistani men carry out the most rapes in the uk
, you prove me wrong, you disprove all the links I have provided
It's not up to me to prove your point for you. I've already said I don't know which ethnicity carries out the most rapes and it looks like you don't either.

I'm more than happy to accept that Pakistani men are overwhelmingmy represented in street grooming gangs but that is 1 section of CSE and rape, not all of it.

Just been mentioned on news watch on BBC1.

Good to see they're finally focussing the big guns.

Let's hope the "it's time to dig" attitude continues. There are many on here that curse "auntie", but they can drag a withering lens onto the subject.

Last edited:

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Just been mentioned on news watch on BBC1.

Good to see they're finally focussing the big guns.

Let's hope the "it's time to dig" attitude continues. There are many on here that curse "auntie", but they can drag a withering lena onto the subject.
Unfortunately, as with a lot of the media, it's only worth promulgating when it suits them,.

Now that's another level of WTF?

Will a concocted "paedophile" of 17, with a girlfriend of 15 years 10 months, who he dates for 3 years subsequently rate equally as some scum who trades a 12 year old to his mates, after he's "bedded her in"?

Edit: Mongness, and further expositon.
What are you on about?

Someone up thread was banging on about punishing paedoes. I was giving an example where someone would be criminally classed as a kiddie fiddling pervert, but might not actually deserve to be treated the same as the wretches who are the focus of this thread.
In the case you quoted it would be defined as

Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19. The term was originally used in the late 19th to mid 20th century. It is one of a number of sexual preferences across age groups subsumed under the technical term chronophilia.