Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 kids exploited

The subject matter is beyond shocking. PC led thinking has brought this country to this point in time and our Liberal minded Lords and Masters should hang their heads in shame for allowing it to carry on for so long, for fear of encouraging ‘racial stereotyping’.
I don't think it was that. I think that the Labour Party, specifically, has looked to bury this because of votes. I may be wrong but that's what I think.

Not that I'm suggesting you're doing so but use of the term 'Liberal' confuses matters. Place the blame where it should be placed.

To be fair to the BBC, they have just had a lengthy piece on this subject on this mornings Victoria Derbyshire show. Interviewed a brave young lass who was involved in the abuse and also read out a number of emails which highlighted the prevalence of Asian grooming gangs.
The subject matter is beyond shocking. PC led thinking has brought this country to this point in time and our Liberal minded Lords and Masters should hang their heads in shame for allowing it to carry on for so long, for fear of encouraging ‘racial stereotyping’.
On the subject of racial stereotyping, why are you parroting the BBC line of 'Asian grooming gangs'? We should be talking very openly about the specific Pakistani communities involved and what common characteristics exist between them.

I still like to use the crocodile in the school analogy. You can get bitten trying to make the situation safe or you can ignore it, hoping that it'll eventually stop eating kids through adopting vegetarianism. At the moment we're afraid of talking too specifically about the crocodile in case it feels unfairly singled out.

Last edited:
On the subject of racial stereotyping, why are you parroting the BBC line of 'Asian grooming gangs'? We should be talking very openly about the specific Pakistani communities involved and what common characteristics exist between them.

I still like to use the crocodile in the school analogy. You can get bitten trying to make the situation safe or you can ignore it, hoping that it'll eventually stop eating kids through adopting vegetarianism. At the moment we're afraid of talking to specifically about the crocodile in case it feels unfairly signed out.
I suspect because you're back then to the (loose term) Muslim votes. I don't know the voting preferences of other non-white communities (are Chinese more likely to be Conservative, for instance, or Sikhs?) but it is specifically the 'Muslim' votes in certain key constituencies which concern Labour (for whom I consider the BBC to be a proxy, in many respects).

I don't think it was that. I think that the Labour Party, specifically, has looked to bury this because of votes. I may be wrong but that's what I think.

Not that I'm suggesting you're doing so but use of the term 'Liberal' confuses matters. Place the blame where it should be placed.
That would be wholesale systemic failure across multiple delinquent and criminally negligent British agencies. The Labour Party has been involved and councils ignored the abuse for a very long time. They have much more to answer for but our administration doesn't do decency, integrity or reckonings.

Though I'd be inclined to blame a weak and impotent central government, first and foremost. And suggest the destructive and venal secular belief system currently infesting everywhere with its so-called "culturally intelligent leaders". It played its part in CSE and in decisions to cover it all up while thousands of children were abused.

The crimes and criminals always been woefully under-reported, suppressed for inexcusable reasons. I see your points and would add the Home Office and police, with the industrial scale politically correct lunacy that inadequate folk and yellow bellies hide behind.

Fair point. To be honest, I’m not sure what we should be calling the collective bunch of scrotes involved in this ‘culture’. Correct me if I have it wrong, but it isn’t restricted to the Pakistan community. There are Bangladeshi and Afghan males involved too - do they belong to the wider Pakistani community? Genuine question.

Last edited:
That would be wholesale systemic failure across multiple delinquent and criminally negligent British agencies. The Labour Party has been involved and councils ignored the abuse for a very long time. They have much more to answer for but our administration doesn't do decency, integrity or reckonings.

Though I'd be inclined to blame a weak and impotent central government, first and foremost. And suggest the destructive and venal secular belief system currently infesting everywhere with its so-called "culturally intelligent leaders". It played its part in CSE and in decisions to cover it all up while thousands of children were abused.

The crimes and criminals always been woefully under-reported, suppressed for inexcusable reasons. I see your points and would add the Home Office and police, with the industrial scale politically correct lunacy that inadequate folk and yellow bellies hide behind.
We can take this back to the abuse of Catholic girls in Glasgow in the 1960s - cynically chosen because of the 'shame' of pre/extra-marital sex. And, I would agree that many of our institutions are culpable. However, I'd contend that 'PC-ness', and toeing the PC line if you wanted to get anywhere in your public-sector career, reached its zenith under New Labour in particular.

You only have to look at how Common Purpose's public declarations of membership have shrunk dramatically since the Coalition and then the Conservatives got into power - the Common Purpose people have gone off-radar because it's politically expedient for them. You only have to look at the 'unproven' charges of anti-Semitism in the current mob on the opposition benches.

I'd agree that political parties collectively probably don't want the issue to have the lid blown off completely - the potential backlash would be huge. The same can be said of the scale of illegal immigration into this country.

Fair point. To be honest, I’m not sure what we should be calling the collective bunch of scrotes involved in this ‘culture’. Correct me if I have it wrong, but it isn’t restricted to the Pakistan community. There are Bangladeshi and Afghan males involved too - do they belong to the wider Pakistani community? Genuine question.
Yes, but in the main the perpetrators are from a specific region of Pakistan, and around one or two cities in particular. @BarcelonaAnalPark has mentioned the name(s) before and my search abilities are up to finding where... it may even be in this thread. (@BarcelonaAnalPark - can you please oblige us once again?)

We can take this back to the abuse of Catholic girls in Glasgow in the 1960s - cynically chosen because of the 'shame' of pre/extra-marital sex. And, I would agree that many of our institutions are culpable. However, I'd contend that 'PC-ness', and toeing the PC line if you wanted to get anywhere in your public-sector career, reached its zenith under New Labour in particular.

You only have to look at how Common Purpose's public declarations of membership have shrunk dramatically since the Coalition and then the Conservatives got into power - the Common Purpose people have gone off-radar because it's politically expedient for them. You only have to look at the 'unproven' charges of anti-Semitism in the current mob on the opposition benches.

I'd agree that political parties collectively probably don't want the issue to have the lid blown off completely - the potential backlash would be huge. The same can be said of the scale of illegal immigration into this country.
Whatever we say, I don't see an end to all of that or the growth and financial profiteering in that secular belief system you allude to, without top-down reforms, stronger moral leadership and funding. If morality still counts at all. Our form of democracy hasn't protected and still doesn't protect our children from the worst CSE and trafficking epidemic in recent history.

Whatever we say, I don't see an end to all of that or the growth and financial profiteering in that secular belief system you allude to, without top-down reforms, stronger moral leadership and funding. If morality still counts at all. Our form of democracy hasn't protected and still doesn't protect our children from the worst CSE and trafficking epidemic in recent history.
I'd come back at you with the pendulum effect; we are seeing some address, it's just needed the change of administration to bring it about.

I'm of the belief that many of our 'liberals' are the most illiberal of people.

Telford and Wrekin Council elections - Wikipedia

Tells me

Since the first election to the council in 1973 political control of the council has been held by the following parties:

Non-metropolitan district
Labour 1973-1998 25 years

Unitary authority
Labour 1997-2006 9 years
No overall control 2006-2011 5 years
Labour 2011-2015 4 years
NOC 2015–2016 1 year

Out of the last 43 years, Labour have been in charge for 38 of them.

Is there maybe a pattern to CSE locations and political parties? #innocentface

Be fair be f-d after they had so long to come up with something. The only reason now is because it is obvious people have reacted to their bad "testing of the temperature".
I had to do a double take right enough, to confirm I was watching the BBC!

For the last umpteen generations much of our political class & establishment has tried to outdo each other in the political correctness & multi cultural stakes, by evermore pandering to incomers desires, to the extent that allowances are made for their culture/religion/preferences, often to the detriment to those indigenous Brits, who if they did or said what many incomers have been doing would be punished to the full extent of the law.
I wont go into the numerous instances, many of which I have posted earlier but one has to wonder what sort of mind set people have, as not only in Britain but across much of Western Europe, it wants to eliminate a couple of millennia of culture & civilisation. A classic example was the German moron ...
"A video clip has surfaced online showing German Green Party politician Stefanie von Berg celebrating how the massive influx of refugees will result in the end of German majority populations.
Our society will change. Our city will change radically. I hold that in 20, 30 years there will no longer be (German) majorities in our city,” she says.
“We will live in a city that thrives on having many different ethnicities. We will have plenty of people and live in a supercultural society. This is what we will have in the future. And I want to make it very clear, especially towards those right wingers, this is a good thing!” she adds"

I look at developments both here and abroad to see that there is a growing tide of people who do not want this dangerous idiocy, often called by the MSM, many left/liberal leaning politicians and establishment figures as Right wing/Fascists/Nazi's or worse and normally targeted by "Antifa/Momentum scum, who ironically are as bad as the brown shirts were in 1930's Germany.
I don't know what the solution is BUT it will take a strong leader ala Thatcher to stamp down on this stupidity and dare to put Britain & Britons first, treating incomers no differently. If said incomers don't like our ways, tough, they choose to come here and take all we have to offer, which compared to most of their homelands is an awful lot. Respect our ways, laws & culture, if not GO.

Whilst Bengalis and Afghans have been highlighted in these cases, the most "over-represented" group has been Pakistani men from the Mirpuri communities. Mirpur is a very rural area where education is not as important as banging your cousin.

A Mirpuri carrot-cruncher will have little in common with a middle class graduate from one of the big cities like Islamabad or Karachi.

When the media and politicians describe these offenders as "Asian" or "Muslim" rather than Pakistani Mirpuris then the are helping to provide cover to the offenders who hide behind the safety of community and race politics.

When it comes to crocodiles, there is a current trend amongst Labour politicians to ensure that the crocodile has enough privacy from prying eyes and anything else it wants. Having said that, there are Labour politicians in the past who've put their careers on the line to highlight this issue. Ann Cryer being one of them.

Incidently, I've had crocodile meat before and it was quite nice.

I'd come back at you with the pendulum effect; we are seeing some address, it's just needed the change of administration to bring it about.

I'm of the belief that many of our 'liberals' are the most illiberal of people.
Agreed insofar as the CSE scandals, and systemic failures, have caused rows and specious racism accusations shutting down debates, every time this CSE epidemic and the offenders were raised. Until that stops we'll get nowhere; illiberal politics doesn't allow it. Evidently it's been foreign criminals more than our own, and venal illiberal PC governance and cowardice have been at the root. Also evidently, some of the councils involved have been mixed party.

I wouldn't rule out the obvious secular quasi-religious ethics and PC training in government and institutions, behind those systemic failures, lies and cover-ups. It runs right up to the very top, and I'll concede there is evidence that Labour and left-wing reformers interfering in Westminster started it. We've seen, and children have tragically found out, just how progressive and culturally intelligent all our authorities and institutions have been.

The disagree @Jack_Prior is for the claim this is in any way a secular issue. Just look at the Catholic church for a perfect example of why you're spouting nonsense.
It is also a secular issue in civic society. You've wrongly interpreted the posts and kicked off. If you'd read the posts properly like others have, then you'd have seen how the secular aspect fits in to authorities and modern institutional training, e.g. government and agencies, and their widespread PC belief system learned in seminars. Otherwise how would authorities running this country, starting with Labour, have allowed this to happen?

Others have mentioned Common Purpose; its training is not subject to or bound by non-secular religious rule nor a supreme being. It doesn't belong to nor lives in a monastic or other religious order. I see your point, but the posts you're ranting about had nothing whatsoever to do with religion including the Catholic Church.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C The NAAFI Bar 2824
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 1
pandaplodder ACF 20