ross kemp to stand as MP!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by growler, Mar 16, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In "Spy" column in the torygraph today, article that kemp to stand as Labour MP. Nice photo of him with tone as well!!

2. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3777777.stm
    Labour have actors, Tories have personalities and Lib Dems have comedians; how apt

3. Ine seen glender Jacksons lady bumps on telly with Oli reeds bum :twisted:

4. Isn't he married to the editor of the Scum?

5. Well i have lost all respect i had for Patrick Stewart! :roll:

6. All that tediously PC Californian crap that The Next Generation trotted out obviously went to his head. He is Yorkshire though, so probably labour by birth.

7. If this is true, it’s just another step towards the country going completely stark bark raving mad. A case of Celebrityitus.
    The 'heroes' of today’s mulch fed, TV goggling, dumded down population are these types of underachieving 'actor luvvie bottom touchers'.
    Popularity in the form of familiarity.
    Nothing whatsoever to do with them actually being able to lead. Celebs need a reality pill. It’s bad enough some third rate Z list soap star thinking they can sing but for them to actually think they have the qualities to be in a position to lead and make decisions greater than what fcuking chat show they are going to appear on. Having said that, most of these cretins are the result of this current crop of under qualified union leaders we call a poor excuse of a Government. They have shown you can be in a position to 'lead' a country with nothing more than a jacket thrown nonchalantly over the back of a chair and a grin that a syphilitic village idiot would be proud of.

SOMEONE TELL 'GWANT' HES A TOOL AND HE ONLY PRETENDS FOR A CNUTING LIVING!! ..........................(Over qualified then).

8. He (Kemp) very nearly stood for Colchester in 2001 - the Labour candidate had a minor disagreement with a member of the local constabulary (drove into him and later convicted of dangerous driving), and stood down and Kemp was (briefly) mentioned as a distinct possibility. I believe some of the local electorate expressed distinctly negative views and the idea was quietly dropped.

(Would Blair would feel obliged to offer one of the MoD junior minister posts to someone with Kemp's extensive knowledge of the SF....?)

9. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Surely with his Para & SF background he'd be an obvious choice for the Defence portfolio...?

10. Partrick Stewart supporting Labour 8O

I'm off to burn my trekkie uniform :cry:

11. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

At least Gwant has worn a Uniform - granted, he was only drssing up, but it's more than the other 'Real' Ministers have done :cry:

12. face it could'nt be any worse than TCH surely?
    At least he could ACT like he knew what he was talking about :twisted:

13. Can someone explain why the chick is in Ross' SF section on that dopey programme ?

14. Aye, comes from Mirfield, where me Mum lives.