Ross Kemp on Sky News.. Campaigning Alongside Cyclops

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by InVinoVeritas, May 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just caught what looked like Ross Kemp losing his street cred on Sky News acting like a cheerleader for Cyclops!

2. For a man who has been to Afghnistan and has seen first hand what a F**king mess this government has made of things, leaves me to wonder about Ross Kemp's mental state
  3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Damn, I was hoping to see cyclops crawling along a drainage ditch in the green zone with rounds zipping overhead! Wrong sort of campaign eh?
  4. Or could it be - shock horror, that despite his honourable attempts to get Afg to be less than a footnote in the news he is, in fact, an actor. A profession that is notoriously Labour leaning.

Just Guessing like.
  5. I bet he is doing it purely to wind up his ex-wife, ginger looney Rebekah Wade.
  6. No thats the other Mr Potatohead
  7. Nearly choked on my egg banjo when I saw Kemp brown-nosing Cyclops.

Any respect I had for him has gone.
  8. You are looking at the next Sec of State for Defence, after his elevation to the Lords.
  9. That wasn't too bright Ross - now was it...............!!!!!!!
  10. You could say Ross Kemp got more out of his documentary than the guys did, or at least came out of it with as much cred. He gains by looking like a serious reporter and gains another string to his bow. To me this just confirms the opinion I had of him was correct.
  11. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Actors are just incomplete persons pretending to do real jobs. The sooner that everyone else realises this the better!
  12. Jesus I have only just clocked that on that link they are inviting the (very, very) foolish to do the following so that that sh1t can be spammed across the internet!

"Just click here to import contacts from your mail account / MSN..........."
  13. And was that David Tennant (the 10th Doctor) on the voiceover too?!

Dear, oh dear...
  14. I used to live in a certain part of North London which was infested by those creatures, so it was difficult to avoid them. Ugly is quite right, every one of them I met had an "unfinished" edge to them.