Ross Kemp on Sky News.. Campaigning Alongside Cyclops

I just caught what looked like Ross Kemp losing his street cred on Sky News acting like a cheerleader for Cyclops!

Judas!!

For a man who has been to Afghnistan and has seen first hand what a F**king mess this government has made of things, leaves me to wonder about Ross Kemp's mental state

ugly

LE
Damn, I was hoping to see cyclops crawling along a drainage ditch in the green zone with rounds zipping overhead! Wrong sort of campaign eh?

tropper66 said:
For a man who has been to Afghnistan and has seen first hand what a F**king mess this government has made of things, leaves me to wonder about Ross Kemp's mental state
Or could it be - shock horror, that despite his honourable attempts to get Afg to be less than a footnote in the news he is, in fact, an actor. A profession that is notoriously Labour leaning.

Just Guessing like.

I bet he is doing it purely to wind up his ex-wife, ginger looney Rebekah Wade.

That wasn't too bright Ross - now was it...............!!!!!!!

You could say Ross Kemp got more out of his documentary than the guys did, or at least came out of it with as much cred. He gains by looking like a serious reporter and gains another string to his bow. To me this just confirms the opinion I had of him was correct.

ugly

LE
Actors are just incomplete persons pretending to do real jobs. The sooner that everyone else realises this the better!

Jesus I have only just clocked that on that link they are inviting the (very, very) foolish to do the following so that that sh1t can be spammed across the internet!

"Just click here to import contacts from your mail account / MSN..........."

T

trowel

I used to live in a certain part of North London which was infested by those creatures, so it was difficult to avoid them. Ugly is quite right, every one of them I met had an "unfinished" edge to them.

para-dox said:
You could say Ross Kemp got more out of his documentary than the guys did, or at least came out of it with as much cred. He gains by looking like a serious reporter and gains another string to his bow. To me this just confirms the opinion I had of him was correct.
Mere stepping stones on his eventual road to him becoming an MP. It's been mooted a few times. No great surprise here. Wonder if he's still ringing up the Met to come an arrest his missus? :D

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, as noted, he is but a Thesp, hamming it up in whichever roles suit him to further his income and career. Let's not write him off yet, as this could be yet another act, and you all just think he's being real for a change.

Alsacien

MIA
The Labour film, titled ’60 Seconds’ is being delivered in DVD format to 250,000 voters in Labour seats.

The film shows members of the public casting their votes along with celebrities Bill Bailey, Jo Brand, Liz Dawn, Leonard Fenton, Peter Guinness, Tony Robinson, Prunella Scales, Roberta Taylor, and Richard Wilson.

I do not believe it....

Alsacien said:
The Labour film, titled ’60 Seconds’ is being delivered in DVD format to 250,000 voters in Labour seats.

The film shows members of the public casting their votes along with celebrities Bill Bailey, Jo Brand, Liz Dawn, Leonard Fenton, Peter Guinness, Tony Robinson, Prunella Scales, Roberta Taylor, and Richard Wilson.

I do not believe it....
He's a sweaty so that probably explains it.