ross kemp on richard and judy C4 on now

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by five-minute-fagbreak, Jan 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. as it says on the tin
  2. Ta for that! Had forgetten it was due.
  3. Ross Kemp on the Richard & Judy show now, talking about his programme with the Anglians in the Stan, bigging up all the lads out there on the good job theyre doing....good lad
  4. Good bloke. Nice to see someone that civ div can relate to giving us the thumbs up, and he's planning on going back to do it all again? Kudos where it is due.
  5. Just watched, i think given half the chance he would have let rip more about how our boys are so badly treated.
  6. Agreed. He is very on side and I hope that the twats who keep trashing him and this series before it's even screened keep their mouths shut for once. Documentaries like this are so important for keeping Joe Public up to speed with what's going on and the more he makes the better.

As an aside, I think that the PR guru for the Vikings needs to do the rounds of the other regiments, he/she is very very good.
  7. I saw him previously, being a stand in presenter for the Paul O'Grady show. He had nothing bad to say about the lads, and I don't doubt he will have a lot to say in his new series reference treatment of the forces.
    I would love to watch the series, but now that I have found out it is on sky one, I'm a little pee'd off. I only have the free channels from the digi- box! Anybody know of a website it will/ could be streamed from?
  8. :twisted: Who trashed it!
  9. pm an address to me and i'll dvd it and send you a copy :D
  10. Well, thanks to you! PM sent.
  11. Im sure it will wind up on youtube.
  12. No doubt, but really don't fancy having to open a new window for each of the inevitable 45 clips that will be uploaded, doubtlessly in the wrong order!
  13. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Mate I've sent you a PM, would be greatfull if you could send me one too.

14. He's a quality geezer with big B@lls, not many civi's would do what he's done.
    Good on you Ross Kemp.
  15. And some people should be gratefull that someone takes the time to upload the 45 clips!!!! but thats just me being an ass, i asume me being British i still have an opinion.