Ross Kemp makes Afghan army trip

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Random_Task, May 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ross Kemp makes Afghan army trip
    Kemp our new secret weapon?
  2. I'm going to keep an open mind about it, could finally be what we've been asking for.

Could be wank too, but worth waiting for.
  3. Yep! Check this out - he's well 'ard:

4. Let's hope its better informed than "Ultimate Farce".
  5. at least there's a chance this will be PRO forces,a bit of anti-venom after the mark of Cain perhaps??
  6. The Gangs series wasn't too bad, he didn't shy away from anyone. A few disturbing questions regarding 'prison girlfriends' I could have done without though ...

Lets hope he can raise the bar even higher for this new one.
  7. I think we should give him a chance and lets see how he goes about this documentary. As above I think he gave good coverage of the Gangs around the world and never tried to act big headed or a know it all. He isnt a too bad actor and even though Ultimate force was a bit OTT at times Idont think he ever did the miltary any harm. If he came up to chat to me in Afghan Iwouldnt mind talking to someone like him rather than some little scummy journalist. The proof of the pudding will be what ends up on the screens but at least he has the balls to go out there and chat to us.
  8. Hope the Cnut gets hit by a stray bullet...One of ours or theres, I don't mind... :wink:
  9. Ultimate Farce was sh1te but I thought Gangs was awesome. I saw the South Africa one and he actually asked the 'General' of some nutjob gang
    "If you have sex with a man doesn't that make you gay?" when the bloke replied that it was not a man but a woman he repeated the question. Thats nails. (especially when the cons outnumber the guards 100-1) I look forward to the programme.

By the way I have Mark of Cain coming on dvd ( is it any good?
  10. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Fu*k me,thisngs must be bad if we're sending in Henno!We'll be sending Pte Golden next!
  11. Peter Skellern too maybe?

12. Nope, its w@nk
  13. That mark of cain was a load of horse toilet. Besides the dramatic coke can scene (I mean what the fcuk). There was the gayest contact in the world with all of about ten rounds expended. The blag "Squaddies deal with tribal punishment issue" and finally the black girlfriend... I mean as if!

Hopefully Henno gets in amongst it and mixes it up. I'd like to see the boys get him behind a GPMG for starters!!!
  14. I wish he'd bring Sharon with him!

Is that my coat?
  15. Sharon? As in fat Sharon, from the pub? :eek: :puker: