Ross Kemp: Invisible Wounded

Dark paths... still walking mine.

He interviewed a couple of 2 Para lads from the Falklands in the Traf here in Aldershot. Mr Kemp then hung around and got bladdered even though his producer kept trying to drag him away!

OK, 2 Para... What did Rupert Smith say on that square after the Falklands that made half the battalion sign off?

One of the blokes I served with in Iraq was on it last night.
Spoke to him today ,said that they were pretty much spot on with the bits of interview used and Ross Kemp was a gent.
Leigh is a good bloke who has had a rough old time of late and could do with a bit of support so if any blokes from 1 R Irish or The Londons that know him could get in touch ,I'm sure he would appreciate it.

pimp

You sure about that?

Read that statement very very carefully, then correct the clearly obvious mistake!
Yes, thank you, it was blindingly obvious, why didn't I think of it before....Edit to add:- If you nick some of his cheques, I think we can copy his signature that's on my commendation.

Excellent reporting, even my daughters sat down and watched it......needs a much wider audience

Those two paras looked off the scale. two more pints of Stella and big Grant was either going to get glassed or spit roasted or possibly both.