Ross Kemp: Invisible Wounded

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by HHH, Nov 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HHH

HHH LE

2. Dark paths... still walking mine.

3. He interviewed a couple of 2 Para lads from the Falklands in the Traf here in Aldershot. Mr Kemp then hung around and got bladdered even though his producer kept trying to drag him away!

• Like Like x 1

4. He needed no forcing....he was a willing participant! ^_^

5. OK, 2 Para... What did Rupert Smith say on that square after the Falklands that made half the battalion sign off?

6. Wasn't it something along the lines of ''I don't care what you've done etc but now we get back to basics''?

7. I rather thought crack and thump was as basic as you could get!

8. One of the blokes I served with in Iraq was on it last night.
    Spoke to him today ,said that they were pretty much spot on with the bits of interview used and Ross Kemp was a gent.
    Leigh is a good bloke who has had a rough old time of late and could do with a bit of support so if any blokes from 1 R Irish or The Londons that know him could get in touch ,I'm sure he would appreciate it.

pimp

9. As a non-subscriber to Sky, does anyone know of any other sites/arenas it is being shown on? Thank you

10. You sure about that?

Read that statement very very carefully, then correct the clearly obvious mistake!

11. Yes, thank you, it was blindingly obvious, why didn't I think of it before....Edit to add:- If you nick some of his cheques, I think we can copy his signature that's on my commendation.

12. 'There are some openings we need to fill in Mortars'.

13. Excellent reporting, even my daughters sat down and watched it......needs a much wider audience

14. Those two paras looked off the scale. two more pints of Stella and big Grant was either going to get glassed or spit roasted or possibly both.

15. He did about 2 hours after after the interview and they were!!