Ross Kemp Afghanistan 2: Its Payback Time

Dunno if this was posted earlier, my bad if it was.

Ross Kemp has filmed a follow-up to his Sky1 documentary series Ross Kemp In Afghanistan.

The two-part series, provisionally titled Ross Kemp: Return To Afghanistan, will send Kemp back to the war-torn country, where he will be deployed with Canterbury-based infantry regiment Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders (5 Scots).

"I've been in Afghanistan with 5 Scots for a month, and it's a very different war since I was here a year ago but the fighting with the Taliban is as intense as ever," said Kemp.

Speaking about his time with the troops, Kemp added: "As always, I've been incredibly impressed by the British troops and their support teams, especially those in the trauma hospitals."

The two 60-minute shows will be broadcast on Sky1 later this year.

The new series of Ross Kemp On Gangs airs Mondays at 9pm on Sky1.

Indeed - my boyfriend met him out there only a few weeks ago. Apparently he's a 'mega' lad with time for everyone. Looking forward to seeing the programme!

Quality! Shame its only 2 episodes but better than none!

Good on him for doing it it is a shame that HRH the PM does not have the balls to do it along with the part time Sec Def

Hats off to him, he has balls the size of a rhino's to go out there twice!
Just think, Ross Kemp has been in contact more than some of us!

I think the next series of "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" should be filmed in Helmand. The daily food tasks or whatever they do could be:

Playing Hop Scotch in a mine field
Pinning a Blue Peter Badge on a Taliban Machine Gunner
Remain handcuffed to a WMIK during an Ambush

It would still give us decent TV footage from the Stan without the risk of our favourite Baldy Eastenederererer getting hurt.

Hennos a fictional twat but ross kemp however is a top class bloke, hats off to him for wanting to do it again

You wouldn't say that to Henno's face though would you???

Ad4m said:
no, he falls to the ground at any point of danger
Sensible then?

Whats he supposed to do? Pull his rod out and peel his foreskin back as a sign of fearlessness

minister_doh_nut said:
Ad4m said:
Sensible then?

Whats he supposed to do? Pull his rod out and peel his foreskin back as a sign of fearlessness
That would undoubtably cement his "Legendary bloke" status, combined with a game of freckles he could be raised to "Deity"

minister_doh_nut said:
Ad4m said:
Sensible then?

Thats what Henno would do :D