Ross from Friends

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by piespies, Jun 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Imagine my surprise, when my 30-year old wife, from whom I separated in February 09, reveals to me last Thursday that the 16-year old girl who's been "staying over because she has issues with her mother" is actually her new girlfriend.

2. I told you that you put her off blokes forever! :D

3. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Shotgun!

4. ... AND the horse you rode in on...

5. :p the other way round would make you a pervert, so what does that make her ??

ps
    is she fit ?
    would you ?
    Have you ? :twisted:

6. French.
    Not really.
    No.
    No.

7. Pah! I've driven two nuts and turned them into foaming gap lappers. One tried to take out a contract to have my knees sorted but she picked the wrong Leb and we ended up pissing her money against a wall before calling her and telling her about it at 2am.

Probably didn't help her sanity much. She wasn't too tightly wrapped to begin with.

8. So a sixteen year old kid eats her out better than you ever did?

Was she eating sushi from the barbers shop floor when she was 15? result if so, bribery, corruption and taking advantage of a peado

9. Right. And your problem is? Why don't you try and woo them both? Failing that an address would be good. Dirty thoughts dirty thoughts dirty thoughts dirty thoughts.......... :twisted:

10. Either way around is not perverted, as they are above the legal age.

What could be perverse is, if the kid really did have problems was taken in and then subjected to a bit of "womanly love".

11. There is only one course of action left for you.
    You must shag slugy, if you turn her into a rug muncher then you need to do the world a favour and kill yourself or join jarrods crew.

The mess webley is in the third draw down. :wink:

12. Post Photos, go on, you know you want to

13. Blimey, I stumbled across this thread hoping to find some hating about that prick Ross from Friends, and yet it turns out to be a lesbo convo!

Flase advertising I tells ya'. :wink:

14. Awesome, you will now have to shag the 16 yr old's Mother to get one over on your ex wife. :twisted:

15. Excellent. Now if someone could just sub me in for a bouteille of the cratur?

P2

PS Some people would say that I might need therapy for this. I reckon that the pisstaking in the NAAFI bar is the best therapy there is!