Rory Stewart, next PM

Stick with 82, it's in between.

B

Beans-on-toast

Correct. We formed up at Depot, in the snow, were split in half by the DS with a tiny bit of brave input from the TV company. The ugly ones remained as 480 Platoon and the rest of us were sent on 2 weeks leave and became 480 Alpha Platoon on return. Then a short time afterwards 480A became 482 Platoon. Can't say any more or Dinger will be along to call me a bullshitting walt again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rory Stewart has done some interesting things in his time but in the flesh he is distinctly lacklustre. Terribly dull.speaker.

Looks like Rory might be trying to use 'the force' in his bid to influence people as a future Mayor of London.

'The London Mayoral candidate was left red-faced after a string of massage parlours offering "inner orgasmic movement" were discovered being managed out of a flat which he owned. Among the services offered by Eva's Tantric Massages were "body to body massages", lessons on how to "touch a woman" and classes to help prevent "premature ejaculation".'

I wonder if OPs ever evaluate their thread topics after a few years have passed?

Euclid

Old-Salt
I wonder if OPs ever evaluate their thread topics after a few years have passed?
Maybe he’s come to the same conclusion as most other people - Rory the Tory is a self-serving attention seeker bluffer who seems incapable of sticking at anything.

woger wabbit

War Hero
Maybe he’s come to the same conclusion as most other people - Rory the Tory is a self-serving attention seeker bluffer who seems incapable of sticking at anything.
I'm afraid that he does not inspire confidence, he is not a good speaker and his appearance seems a bit geekish to me

Bring out your dead, ding ding, bring out your dead!!

jg505

Old-Salt
Every time I see the thread title my messed up mind interprets it as "Rod Stewart, next PM" and I have a WTF moment.
Thank chuff it wasn't just me. But the one thing I can't get my head round, is why are we looking at a new PM? Boris has at least the next 3 general elections sown up, doesn't he?

Tool

LE
Maybe he last logged on in October 2018 (not Rory, unfortunately...)

The other relevant Rory Stewart thread was in the serious bit, so rather than starting a new one, I thought it easier to resurrect this one, and given the original title and the subject of my post, his political ambitions can only be slipping further from his grasp.

Fishbulb

Old-Salt
Looks like Rory might be trying to use 'the force' in his bid to influence people as a future Mayor of London.

'The London Mayoral candidate was left red-faced after a string of massage parlours offering "inner orgasmic movement" were discovered being managed out of a flat which he owned. Among the services offered by Eva's Tantric Massages were "body to body massages", lessons on how to "touch a woman" and classes to help prevent "premature ejaculation".'

Is the guy manning the phones an ex officer? Tends to ramble on a bit?
"When I was in East Germany..."
"Of course back then you knew where you were with soup..."
"Are you the nurse?"

Latest Threads