Rorschach Test - Are You FUBAR?

2 men in high heels, with a lob on, each about to penetrate an infants 'special place' whilst holding the infant by an arm.

They are being observed by a butterfly, and have lobbed the 2 previous infants they used against the wall after they burst them (should have used black nasty).

Do I win?

If you turn it upside down it looks like a smiling long-armed fly wearing a dicky bow, gaiters and boots.

I hate those things.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
A bat face.

Seriously,

The black is a womans pelvis, with two bleeding ovaries either side. With a smashed up, bleeding and deformed womb in the middle. At the bottom of the pelvis you can see her burst arrsehole.

Just calling it as I see it.

SK

An alien being rogered in the ears by two monkeys

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
ScouseD said:
If you turn it upside down it looks like a smiling long-armed fly wearing a dicky bow, gaiters and boots.

I hate those things.
How did you turn it upside down? I tried and dropped my monitor on the floor.

Two ladyboys in handbags and high heels, facing off with their arrses out, just as they get shot in the face and back.

old_fat_and_hairy said:
ScouseD said:

I hate those things.
How did you turn it upside down? I tried and dropped my monitor on the floor.
I tried to do a headstand and have a mouse up my arrse. I don't know how it happened, doctor!

Looked like a corset with a bow on it to me.....

However now that I look at it again, it does seem to have two birds with large knockers and strapons swinging things at each other....

The power of the mind eh :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Killaloe The NAAFI Bar 103
L The Intelligence Cell 9
Adjutant The Intelligence Cell 375