Rorschach Ink Spot Test

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Killaloe, Oct 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Please relax on ze couch and tell me wat das image look like to you ?...

2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

3. A bird with a fat arrse and legs dancing on two dairylea cheese triangles while juggling prams/
    Am I nuts Doc?
  4. Nein das ist most interesting indeed Buggrit. Tell me more about juggling prams and dairylea cheese did you have a have a happy childhood ?
  5. that looks like the imprint my face left in my cheese on toast when i dozed off on it last night :?
  6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Thats more like it.
  7. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

A very messy diagram of the whole cervix/ovaries part... or a very accurate diagram of a cervix and some ovaries after a night out with MDN.
  8. Bigbird it is not wise to have das Cheese at night. Cheese can give one uber crazy dreams & nightmares. One of das ingredients in cheese is a Protein called Casein, this can interact with Neurotransmitters of za brain and cause nocturnal dysfunctionality. You would be better to be slurping the cream of a Yak as it has a far lower Casein content.
  9. @ Patient Bruno who is das MDN character bitte ?
  10. Its a grinning devil with a handlebar moustache anf a mohican.
    Obvious isn't it!
  11. @ Patient Jagman why do you see za Devil ?
  12. My rape, sorry, "surprise sex" mask.
  13. @ Patient Miner do you often force people against their will to engage in sexual activities whilst covering your face ? That is an uber naughty way to conduct yourself. How long have you been doing it ?

I have a supplementary test for you. Tell me wat you see in das image below bitte.

14. Its all in the eye's and the shape of the cheekbones and chin, classically like traditional pictorial deictions of the devil. Why they've added the mohican and handlebar moustache I don't know!
  15. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Minge, definetely minge.