Rorschach Ink Spot Test

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Minge

A bird with a fat arrse and legs dancing on two dairylea cheese triangles while juggling prams/
Am I nuts Doc?

buggrit said:
A bird with a fat arrse and legs dancing on two dairylea cheese triangles while juggling prams/
Am I nuts Doc?
Nein das ist most interesting indeed Buggrit. Tell me more about juggling prams and dairylea cheese did you have a have a happy childhood ?

that looks like the imprint my face left in my cheese on toast when i dozed off on it last night :?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
bigbird67 said:
that looks like the imprint my minge left in my cheese encrusted kaks when i frigged myself off last night :?
Thats more like it.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
A very messy diagram of the whole cervix/ovaries part... or a very accurate diagram of a cervix and some ovaries after a night out with MDN.

bigbird67 said:
that looks like the imprint my face left in my cheese on toast when i dozed off on it last night :?
Bigbird it is not wise to have das Cheese at night. Cheese can give one uber crazy dreams & nightmares. One of das ingredients in cheese is a Protein called Casein, this can interact with Neurotransmitters of za brain and cause nocturnal dysfunctionality. You would be better to be slurping the cream of a Yak as it has a far lower Casein content.

BrunoNoMedals said:
A very messy diagram of the whole cervix/ovaries part... or a very accurate diagram of a cervix and some ovaries after a night out with MDN.
@ Patient Bruno who is das MDN character bitte ?

Miner said:
My rape, sorry, "surprise sex" mask.
@ Patient Miner do you often force people against their will to engage in sexual activities whilst covering your face ? That is an uber naughty way to conduct yourself. How long have you been doing it ?

I have a supplementary test for you. Tell me wat you see in das image below bitte.

Killaloe said:
jagman said:
Its a grinning devil with a handlebar moustache anf a mohican.
Obvious isn't it!
@ Patient Jagman why do you see za Devil ?
Its all in the eye's and the shape of the cheekbones and chin, classically like traditional pictorial deictions of the devil. Why they've added the mohican and handlebar moustache I don't know!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Minge, definetely minge.

Killaloe said:
Miner said:
@ Patient Miner do you often force people against their will to engage in sexual activities whilst covering your face ? That is an uber naughty way to conduct yourself. How long have you been doing it ?

I have a supplementary test for you. Tell me wat you see in das image below bitte.

A minge that has been impaled on a pick axe.
Not my preferred weapon of choice. Too heavy & too hard to conceal.

Miner said:
Killaloe said:
Miner said:

A minge that has been impaled on a pick axe.
Not my preferred weapon of choice. Too heavy & too hard to conceal.
I thought it was a Honda Goldwing, evidently my mistake!

jagman said:
Killaloe said:
jagman said:
Its a grinning devil with a handlebar moustache anf a mohican.
Obvious isn't it!
@ Patient Jagman why do you see za Devil ?
Its all in the eye's and the shape of the cheekbones and chin, classically like traditional pictorial deictions of the devil. Why they've added the mohican and handlebar moustache I don't know!
Jagman zat is 100% correct. There is nothing with your cognitive process.